I have used Airbnb for other stays some of which I have written about like when I was visiting Copenhagen. I also had a beautiful rental/hotel in Spain and recently in Bangkok. We were also going to rent another during our stay in Kuala Lumpur but ended up staying at a hotel in the end. They certainly don’t compare to Beyonce’s Airbnb stay, but it’s certainly a great way to explore a city in style, whatever your budget is there are always little gems waiting for you. Below is a link that gives you $35/£25 credit for your Airbnb stay(there is also the option of also letting your home when you are not using it.)
- 1 Top Floor Views. View of the Eiffel Tower and the River Seine all from the Airbnb apartment rental.
- 2 Beautiful Parisian balconies all around the building.
- 3 Inside the Paris Studio Apartment.
- 4 Wearing: Black Knit Turtleneck Dress and boots: Very // Gold Ball Necklace, Ring and Earrings: Swarovski // Coat: Marks and Spencers // Watch: Vivienne Westwood at Watch Shop
- 5 On the right is the Trocadéro (5 minutes away from the apartment) and on the left is the view of the city from the Paris apartment balcony.
- 6 View of Line 6 from the Parisian balcony passing Pont de Bir Hakeim. The Pont de Bir-Hakeim, formerly the Pont de Passy, is a bridge that crosses the Seine River in Paris, France. It connects the city’s 15th and 16th arrondissements If you are in Paris make sure to get on the 6 for a unique view of Eiffel Tower as the train crosses the bridge.