- Amazing Paris Airbnbs With Eiffel Tower Views
- Stunning 18 Hotels And Apartments With Eiffel Tower Views
- 20 Things To See And Do In Paris
Finding A Paris Hotel Room With View Of Eiffel Tower
Top Paris Hotels With Balcony Views Of Eiffel Tower
- Hotel Du Lion– Located in the south of Paris within a short walk to Denfert-Rochereau Square and Metro Station. With some rooms on the upper floor overlooking Paris and some of them also feature a balcony. Hotel Du Lion provides daily buffet breakfast, either served in the breakfast room or in the comfort of your own room. Denfert-Rochereau Metro and RER Station provides direct access to Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, Montparnasse Station and Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airports.
- Luxelthe – Located in the heart of Paris’s Montmartre district, just 100 yards from the Pigalle Metro station and a great option for a hotel with balcony in Paris. Guest room at the Luxelthe have a private bathroom, and some also feature balconies. The Sacre-Cœur Basilica is less than a 10-minute walk from the Luxelthe hotel and the Moulin Rouge is just 550 yards away.
- Hotel De La Herse d’Or– A small hotel located in a beautiful area of Paris. Nice location and very friendly staff, really helpful. The room are nicely decorated with a Parisian flair. Hotel De La Herse d’Or is located in the historic Marais district of Paris, 200 yards from Place de la Bastille and a 20-minute walk from Notre Dame Cathedral and the Pompidou Centre, with Place des Vosges only a 2-minute walk away. Additional services include luggage storage. The closest Metro Station is Bastille, 200 yards from the hotel.
- Hotel Parc Saint Servin – Esprit de France – A 4-star hotel located in the Latin Quarter of Paris and plenty of Eiffel Tower view rooms to choose from. With St Michel metro station only a 3-minute walk from the hotel provides easy access to Montparnasse, the Louvre and more. Rooms are elegantly decorated with some featuring a private terrace.
- Grand Hotel Francais – Finding a Paris hotel room with view of eiffel tower couldn’t be easier. A designer hotel located only a short walk from Nation with Rue des Boulets Metro is only 150 yards away. The hotel is centrally located and among hotels with view of Eiffel Tower from balcony overlooking out to the city.
- Villa Haussmann – Located only a half mile from Opera Garnier and features an indoor pool. Arc de Triomphe is only a mile away in addition to the many shopping departments stores. You can pick a room room with Eiffel tower view.
- Europe Saint Severin Paris Notre Dame – Another one of the best hotel in Paris with Eiffel Tower view.
- Edouard 7 Paris Opera – centrally located in Paris and offers luxury accommodation a 3-minute walk from Opéra Garnier. Some rooms have a private balcony. The hotel is located a 5-minute walk from Place Vendome, luxury stores and Galeries Lafayette department store. The Opéra Metro Station is 200 yards away which provides access to sights like Le Louvre.
- Hotel La Comtesse – Featuring rooms with Eiffel Tower views and set in a 19th-century Hausmannian building in the 7th district of Paris. Hôtel La Comtesse is also only steps away from the Champs de Mars. Some of the rooms feature a private balcony.
- Hotel Baume – Located in the center of Paris. Hôtel Baume is only a 150 yards from the Luxembourg Garden and 350 yards from Odéon Metro Station. This hotel is a 13-minute walk from Notre-Dame Cathedral and 900 yards from the Sainte-Chapelle. Perfectly located from Paris attractions.
- Les Jardins Du Luxembourg– Located only a half a mile from Notre Dame, and Louvre and Pompidou are only a short distance from the hotel. Highly rated hotel with rooms featuring a balcony providing city views.
- Hotel Yllen Eiffel – Located a 25-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. The hotel is in the heart of Paris’ 15th arrondissement, in front of Volontaires Metro Station and provides access to the capital’s sights such as the Sacré Coeur, the Champs de Mars and Place de la Concorde. The péripherique is also only 8 minutes away with parking is possible nearby.
- Hotel Les Dames du Pantheon – located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, Hôtel Les Dames du Panthéon is set in an 18th-century building opposite the Panthéon. It offers elegant guest rooms with classic French décor and some have views of the Panthéon. Luxembourg Garden is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station is 700 yards away.
- Relais Saint Jacques – Another one of great Paris hotels with views of the Eiffel Tower. Relais Saint Jacques is located in the heart of the lively Latin Quarter, on the edge of the Luxembourg Gardens. It offers a peaceful setting with comfortable and spacious that are individually decorated. With some rooms featuring views of the leafy Rue de l’Abbé or the famous Panthéon. The hotel is just a 20-minute walk from the cafés and shops in Saint-Germain des Prés and Montparnasse. Notre Dame Cathedral is also only a 15 minutes walk.
- Golden Tulip Bercy Gare de Lyon 209– Among cool hotels with Eiffel Tower view from room. Located in the 12th district in Paris, only yards from Bercy Train Station. Superior Rooms have a Nespresso coffee machine and a balcony. Set in a lively area of Cour St Emilion, with its bars and restaurants. The hotel also provides parking space but is also a mile away from Gare de Lyon Train, while Dugommier Metro Station can be reached within 1 minute by walk.
If looking for a Paris hotel room with view of Eiffel Tower well look no further. This time we have a cool list of 5 star hotels in Paris with Eiffel Tower view.
- Le Roch Hotel & Spa – Located only 500 yards from Tuileries Gardens. Among cool Paris hotels with balcony views. Most hotel rooms have a balcony but all rooms feature city views. There are plenty of bars, cafes, and restaurants near the hotel if you tire of dining at the hotel’s onsite restaurant. There is also a sun terrace with views of the city.
- Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet’s – Located on Champs-Elysees and George V Avenue. Among 5 star hotels in Paris with Eiffel Tower view and also features a spa and sauna for those perfect relaxing treats in the city of light. There are two restaurants and 3 bars on site, rooms were decorated by famous designers. Many of the rooms have a balcony looking onto Champs Elysees and the hotel’s interior garden.
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome – A luxury 5 star Paris hotel with Eiffel Tower view balcony. It has plenty of tourist sites within a minute’s walk from the hotel, places like Opera Garnier. This is one of the best Paris hotels with view of Eiffel Tower. Rooms are elegantly decorated and come with floor to ceiling windows with street or courtyard views. Most rooms also come with a balcony.
- Mandarin Oriental Paris – This 1930s palace hotel is located in a historic building. Comes with an indoor landscaped garden, spa, and is oozing in Parisian elegance with each room uniquely designed and most rooms and suites come with a beautiful terrace and panoramic views of Paris.
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza – A luxurious hotel located on Champs Elysees with spacious rooms. The hotel comes with a spa and restaurants with plenty of Parisian stores like Galleries Lafayette and Printemps nearby. One of the best 5 star hotels in Paris with Eiffel Tower view. Guests can enjoy rooms with Paris street view from their balcony in addition to the hotel’s own library.
- Hotel Napoleon Paris– Located a short walk from Arc de Triomphe also within a short train ride to the business district of La Defense. If you love a bit of retail therapy, you also have popular brands like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, H&M, and Cartier. Rooms are beautifully decorated and look out onto Paris from the famous Parisian balconies.
- Hotel San Regis – Located only a short walk from Champs Elysees and housed in a 19th-century mansion. Rooms are spacious and bathrooms feature Italian marble and come with complimentary Hermes toiletries. You are also only 200 yards from the River Seine with some rooms also featuring balconies.
Top Tips On Things To Do on Champs Elysées
Shopping: Radisson Blu Hotel is ideally located near Paris’ famous Shopping arrondissement
Paris Sightseeing: Arc de Triomphe is a few meters, Louvre and Musee d’Orsay and Eiffel Tower are also a short walk from the hotel.
Eating: The hotel is in the city’s golden triangle so cafes and restaurants are in abundance.
The Hotel Booking: When we booked our stay I was keen to find hotels on Champs Elysees as we wanted to be centrally located in a few places we planned on visiting. Most of which were within walking distance. Its among Paris hotels with the best views as you get both the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, without breaking the bank. Below I have also shared a couple of Paris hotels with a balcony and featuring those beautiful views of Paris that we all hope to have when we are in the city of light.
More Paris Hotels With A Pool, For Families and more…
- Paris Hotels With A Pool
- Paris Hotels With A View
- Paris Hotels In The Latin Quarter
- Paris Hotels In Montmartre
- Paris Hotels In The City Centre
- Paris Hotels For Families
More On Paris And Europe:
- 20 Things To See And Do In Paris
- Using Airbnb In Paris
- Paris Hotels With Views Of The Eiffel Tower
- How To See Florence In One Day
- Unmissable Views In Norway
- Exploring Italy’s Lake Garda
There you have it, the best hotels with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris to inspire romantic evenings in the City of Light. So have you stayed at any of the above Paris hotels with a balcony?
paris hotels with balcony or terrace
Awesome post! We are visiting Paris next month and have been dying to get a hotel in Paris with views. So this your Paris hotel balcony view Eiffel Tower hotels list will come in handy. Can you recommend any affordable Paris hotels with balcony or terrace that won’t totally break the bank!
There are plenty of Paris hotels with balcony rooms but also make sure you try and consider adding Paris rental apartments to your list of Paris hotels with best views of the city. Use the links above to get to Booking.com which has an amazing list of hotels with balcony in Paris, you can also filter the list to give you an idea of how much Paris hotels with Eiffel view are. The are plenty of affordable places to choose from as you can also filter based on how much you want to spend.
paris hotels with complimentary breakfast
We are going to be visiting Paris for 3 days and wanted to know if you could recommend any hotels in Paris that also include complimentary breakfast as most of them seem to be charging additional fees. In addition, Paris hotel Eiffel Tower view balcony please.
Haha you say that, I live only 1.5 hours and I just can't seem to move my butt often enough to visit. There are plenty of hotels offering not only free breakfast but also free shuttles and great room views. Check out my favourite hotel booking site linked above. 😀
paris hotels with view of eiffel tower
Great site. I am visiting Paris for the first time but want to blow for one of the Paris hotels with balcony view of Eiffel Tower can you recommend any Paris hotels with free airport shuttles as well as any hotels with a gym?
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hotel Minerve, Idéal Hôtel Design or Hôtel Du Bois Champs-Elysées to name a few. There are plenty of Paris hotels with free shuttle buses from 3 star Paris hotels to 5 star luxury hotels.
paris hotels with triple rooms
Your photos are so stunning! I absolutely adore Paris, and that hotel looks pretty damn good haha. We are sold on your list of hotels in Paris with Eiffel tower view and balcony above and are actually thinking of booking one of the Paris hotels with balcony rooms. Just a quick question on what is included. Do you know if any of the above are Paris hotels with connecting rooms? Also would appreciate it if you could recommend Paris hotels with triple rooms as I will be visiting Paris with family.
That’s a tough question. I am afraid at best the main detail that is usually provided is in terms of room with balcony, private bath, whether there is a kitchen/kitchenette or things like a washing machine. As far as find a Paris hotel with connecting rooms, some of the luxury hotels may have this facility but not all. You may just have to connect one of the hotels in Paris that you like the look of or one that is affordable for your budget.
So in love with the pictures of you on the Parisian balcony! You scored on one of the best Paris hotels with balcony views of Eiffel Tower and Arc.
Frame Ambition by Julie O
Awe thank you so much!
Hi Bianca, I live in Melbourne Australia and I just want to say how much i love your photos, Hubby and i are planning a trip to Paris for 2020 and I am looking for a 5 Star hotel with balcony so that i can sit outside with my coffee and view of Tower, finding your site has inspired me so very much. Thank you again. Hugs Annie
Aww thank you! Alway great to hear people appreciate the blog. Yes, there are plenty of Paris hotels with balconys and views of the Eiffel Tower. The perfect setting for money coffee on the balcony. I am sure you will enjoy your visit to Paris.
Gorgeous pictures! I love the breakdown of hotels by price range and the description of the areas these hotels are in. It makes it easier to decide what area in Paris to stay, without the worry that you would have a paris hotel room with a view when you get there! Yep, hotels with balconies in Paris is firmly on my bucket list now.
Thank you Kim. I am glad the breakdown of details was useful for you. Yes, there is such an amazing choice of Paris hotels with balcony views of the Eiffel Tower. Just thinking abour seeing the Eiffel Tower from the balcony makes me want to go back to Paris now!
Hi Bee, do you know if there are any cheap Paris hotels with balcony views of Eiffel Tower? If not we wont mind too much accommodation close to Eiffel Tower.
Hi there, oh I can’t say I know of any deals but it pays to book in advance sometimes also if you travel in November in Paris, that actually tends to be cheap so you are likely to find some cheap hotel deals in Paris. Check booking.com.
Wow. A hotel in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe? I definitely need this for my next trip to Paris. I guess this way, I won’t have wake up super early for the views when I can see the Eiffel tower from my hotel balcony. This is just a treat!!! So glad I stumbled on your blog!…
Hey, I love your pictures! I am visiting Paris with my parents and my sisters and brothers. Would you know if there are any Paris hotels with quad rooms? Even better if they are also Paris hotels with complimentary breakfast? I know that is a stretch by I am losing my mind with my search.
Hi Kate, oh wow, thats a bit of a task. Not sure I have come across any Paris hotels with quad rooms. Why not just go for an apartment? I have a post on Paris Hotels with views the Eiffel Tower and that also includes apartments that would accommodation a family. Some also come with room service so you may just be able to have a hotel room(aparthotel) that not only comes with the best views of Paris but also comes with complimentary breakfast.
OMG I have been searching for a list of Paris hotels with balcony and view of Eiffel Tower. Thank you so much for putting this together as I am heading to Paris in December and January for a couple of trips. I have been after Paris hotels with best views of Eiffel Tower and this just does the trick. Thank you so much. You have saved me so much time.
Aww thank you Stacey! So glad to hear your comments. I am always glad to head readers finding my posts useful in their search for travel accommodation. Paris has so many beautiful hotels with great views of the city, I am sure you will find something you like. Also bear in mind that some hotels have an additional bonus as some Paris hotels come with rooftop views too.
Thank you for this information. I promised my little girl that I would take her to Paris when she was 16 and this was many years ago. She turns 16 next year so we are working on planning the trip. She wanted to stay in a Paris hotel with views of the Eiffel Tower, as did I. This trip is as much for me as it is for her, I have never been to Paris either!
Michael W Rickard II
Wow! What fantastic pictures. It makes me want to buy a ticket and head for the City of Lights. I was just in London last summer and almost took the Chunnel to Paris. I have to say, if I’m going to splurge and spend some time in Paris, I definitely want a hotel with a balcony. However, how would I know which hotels give the best views? Now, I don’t have to worry as you guys provided a whole line-up to choose from. Can’t wait to book a trip next spring.
Great post, you have consistently shown your passion for traveling. Thanks for sharing this information. I have already printed it out, it is my guide for my trip to Paris whenever i decide to make it happen
Fantastic post! So much information in one post. Kudos Bianca! I travel with family most of the time, I wonder if any are Paris hotels with connecting rooms?
I certainly wouldn’t mind any one of them at all as long as it was one of the Paris hotels with balcony or terrace. Can you imagine just spending evenings with a Parisian city view? Just a dream!!
Yep it is definitely something to experience at least once in Paris I tell ya.
I wonder if there is an option for Paris hotels with balcony rooms only and not ones with a living room and all sorts. Basically an affordable hotel in Paris with similar or same views.
Hi, yes there are plenty of options to choose from. You can certainly find cheap Paris hotels with balcony, its just a matter of shopping around!
Hey, we are hoping to visit Paris in the summer next year and were wondering if you know of any Paris hotels with rooftop pools?
I can’t say that is a popular thing in Paris. Majority of people tend to want the views. In saying that though I know there are a couple of hotels with pools but don’t think I know of any with rooftop views. Definitely check out the links above and filter down to Paris hotels with pools. It will be a fairly short list of hotels. From there you can see which ones have a rooftop pool
Awesome blog! We have flights booked flights to Paris for a 3 day weekend in March and struggling to decide on hotels. I think we have established that we would like to stay in the centre perhaps near Trocadero and Eiffel Tower. We hope we can get affordable 5* Paris hotels with Eiffel Tower hotel. We currently have a budget of around £500/night and would love a great view and a good sized room or suite also within walking distance to museums and things see in Paris. Would appreciate any recommendations many thanks in advance.
Hmm, a couple of hotels and apartments spring to mind for paris hotels with the best views. Check out Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe, Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysées, Hôtel Balzac, all of which are 5 star hotels in Paris and with amazing views of the Eiffel Tower. You also have hotels like the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel which is I believe 3 or 4 starts with amazing views and cracking locations. If you are want more options also look into PARIS SUR UN NUAGE – PARIS ON A CLOUD Apartment. Stunning views and just pure Parisian luxury in one gorgeous apartment. Hope that helps.
Hello Bee, we are going to be in Paris for a few days. We love your blog post but just wanted to ask if you know of a restaurant with best view of Eiffel Tower?
Hi Miguel, many of the hotels above also have restaurants with views too. You also have plenty of cafes in Paris with views of Eiffel Tower. One of which I showcased on my blog here.
You have really nailed it with this post. I now have a difficult problem to choose which one to book. I came here looking for hotels near Eiffel Tower with balcony and scored with so many options!
Hahaha that sounds like a good problem to have. All the best with choosing the perfect stay. There are plenty of hotels in Paris with a view of Eiffel Tower to choose from. 😀
We are traveling from Estonia and grateful for you list of putting together this hotels list. I have been looking for recommendations for hotels with Eiffel Tower view from room. Thank so very much miss.
Bianca - hotels in paris with eiffel tower view and balcony
Thanks Tamas so glad my post on hotels in Paris with Eiffel tower view and balcony was useful. There are plenty of hotels with private balconies in Paris the above is just a taster. Try different dates to make sure you get the best prices. Have a great stay in Paris.
I have been meaning to come back and comment on your blog for a while now. I read your blog over the summer and managed to book a place in Paris having stumbled on your blog while searching for luxury hotels in Paris with Eiffel tower view. Keep doing what you are doing girl. You are definitely taking me places!
Haha Lina. That really made my day. Its always awesome to hear about readers coming back from places they have read about on my blog. Hope you had ball in Paris.
Just coming back to thank you! We stayed at Hotel La Comtesse at your recommendation and absolutely love our stay. We had a lovely Paris hotel overlooking Eiffel Tower. Thank you so much!
That’s amazing news! I am so happy to hear the hotels in Paris with Eiffel tower view gave you something to think about. So glad you had an amazing time in Paris and such a cool hotel too.
We are heading to Paris for a girly weekend and were searching for cheap hotels with Eiffel tower view and now thanks to your we are also considering apartments. This is such a great post.
Thanks. Yes, aparthotels or simply apartments in Paris will allow you to both save money, how an amazing place to stay and still have the great views of the Eiffel tower as you explore Paris on your girly weekend.
Man, these are so beautiful! We can’t afford the Shangri La hotel Eiffel Tower but these look like great alternatives! These are just the perfect hotels in Paris with a view of Eiffel Tower. Really amazing list.
You and me both buddy but yes to cool and affordable Paris hotel options among the luxury hotels with view of Eiffel Tower.
Wow, what an amazing list of hotels. Super exacited to be taking my girlfriend out for her first visit to Paris in February. I have been searching for hotels with Eiffel tower view from room and you have so many amazing hotels to look at. I have shortlised 4 and can’t wait to make the final pick!
Sounds like you are about to have an amazing trip. Have fun.
Cool post. We have been looking around for somewhere romantic to stay in Paris but that also doesn’t totally blow the budget as we are spending a few days in Paris. So glad I found your post as am searching for cheap Paris hotels with view of Eiffel Tower and wanted to have a look at what options we might have. You have definitely given us food for thought. Thanks
Hi Ortega, yes there are plenty of options for affordable Paris hotels with Eiffel tower view. I am glad you have some options to think about.
Such an amazing list of hotels pick from. We are searching for Montmartre hotels with Eiffel tower view. Any recommendations?
Hi JC, there are a couple of hotels in Montmartre with views of Eiffel Tower. Check out Terrass Hôtel Montmartre by MH, Hotel Le Chat Noir or Timhotel Montmartre which all have amazing views of Paris but you may have to request rooms with a view to make sure you are getting what you intend to have. Hope that helps.
I am thinking of taking my girlfriend to Paris for Valentine’s day and am so glad you included some affordable Paris hotels with balcony views of the Eiffel Tower. I am particularly interested in Paris hotels with balcony or terrace. I had no idea there were so many options for best hotels in Paris with a view. Thank you for your post Bee.
You are welcome. This post on the best Paris hotels with balcony took a while so it really is great to hear when people say they found it useful. There are plenty of really good 4 star hotel near Eiffel Tower at really great prices so search using look through booking.com for the above hotels to check the diifferent prices as you can sometimes get 4 and 5 star hotels near Eiffel Tower at really good prices. I hope you have a great time in Paris.
My goodness, I would like a Paris hotel balcony overlooking Eiffel Tower. Man, I will seriously have to save some big bucks to treat myself to one of these hotels for my birthday. Will be looking at these in more detail as I want to make sure I get one of the best Paris hotels with balconies when I visit France in two months.
Harold - paris balcony hotel
Wow, this is amazing hotels with a view in paris. I had no idea you could actually search and book Paris balcony hotels. This amazing. I am looking to surprise my wife. This is the sort of thing she is into. An instagrammer like you. Will hopefully booking one of best hotels with balconies in Paris for our budget, I hope she like it.
Sound like a great surprise Harold. I am sure she will love a Paris hotel overlooking Eiffel Tower also dont forget that you have the option for Paris apartments with balconies too.
These are absolutely amazing! These are some of the best hotels with Eiffel Tower view I have seen in my search. I was looking for cheap hotels with Eiffel Tower view I have now been oogling at the Shangri La Pari Eiffel tower view room. I will have to work hard to get experience one of these 5 star hotels in Paris near Eiffel Tower. Until then hopefully I can find an affordable Paris hotel with balcony and view of Eiffel tower. Thank you for producing such amazing and inspiring content. Will be bookmarking this for later.
Hi Jessie, yes, so many beautiful options for a Paris hotel with Eiffel Tower view balcony. Just keep an eye on the linked hotels as sometimes I have low seasons when they are slightly cheaper to book. You can book yourself rooms with balconies Paris at affordable prices to try different dates to get different deals.
If it is not too personal, may I ask when your last trip to Paris was? I went back in 09 and I really was hoping to go this year but everything I am hearing on the news of the area and the surrounding areas has me a bit worried. Apparently, there is a wall around the tower now to protect it from being vandalized. As a tourist, so I have to be worried about anything going on there do you think? I would love to stay in one of the Paris hotels with views of the Eiffel Tower or close to the tower just for the beautiful views. I am a photographer.
Yes the riots in Paris had everyone worry but all that has come down now. I normaly just stay away from where the riots are if I am traveling. Paris is still pretty safe tourists.
spencer - hotels with view of Eiffel tower from balcony
You are so right, with this list finding the perfect Paris hotels with view of Eiffel tower from balcony is a piece of cake. I am visiting Paris with my girlfriend and wanted to do something special for her 25th birthday. Thank you so much for this post and your other post on things to do in Paris. So many cool options. I just hope she likes the surprise. Thanks!
I am so glad you found the post useful and I am sure your girlfriend will love the surprise! All the best with finding the perfect accommodation in Paris with view of Eiffel Tower and let me know if you have any other questions.
sarah - hotels near the louvre and eiffel tower
Sweet lord this is a boatload of amazing views these Paris hotels have. I am going to Paris in September and trying to get my husband to book Paris hotels near the Louvre and Eiffel Tower. I will just have to slip your Paris blog post by him somehow. I just have to stay at one of these. I can just imagine myself sipping coffee in the morning and waking up to these views in Paris. Oh my I am getting excited each time I scroll up or down. So many cool options!! Shweet!
Hahah oh my goodness you are too cute. I certainly hope you are not subtle about it. Just slid the link in his DMs 😀 Hopefully he gets the hint and books one of the hotels where you can see the Eiffel Tower. All the best.
All my goodness I thought I wanted affordable Paris hotels near Le Louvre BUT these are simply sublime!!! I have to get a booking at one of these Paris hotels. I would seriously dead if I dont get to experience this when I visit Paris. Thank you so much for putting this list of hotels in Paris together. Just amazing!
it can be difficult trying to figure out what hotel has the best view of the Eiffel Tower especially if you have never been to Paris. I am so glad you like the options for a hotel with balcony view of Eiffel Tower. I hope you bag yourself an amazing deal in Paris. Have fun in Paris.
This is an amazing list. I have been searching for cheap Paris hotels with balcony but had no idea there were so many beautiful hotels in Paris with views this amazing. Not sure I can afford all of these but have a few more months to save up as I am visiting Paris in August. I will have to change my solo Paris trip to one that will maybe have my husband on board.
Bianca - hotel eiffel tower view balcony
Hi Beverly. I did include a couple of affordable hotels in Paris with views so hopefully, you will find a hotel with Eiffel Tower view balcony that you are looking for in your budget. There are plenty of cheap hotels with Eiffel Tower view. All the best.
These are some fabulous views in Paris. I am going to be in Paris for 2 nights in March and I am keen to make sure I grab one of the Paris hotels with best views of the Eiffel Tower. This is such an amazing list of balcony views that its so hard to choose. I am hoping to find similar views in 3 star hotels near Eiffel tower Paris as I cannot afford some of the luxury hotels listed above. Thanks for this post.
Would love to have a stay with spectacular balcony hotels in Paris. These really make it possible dont they. Hopefully, they have affordable hotels in Paris with balcony and view of Eiffel Tower.
Wow, I thought it was only 5 star hotels in Paris with balcony. So many check hotels with views of Eiffel Tower. I would love to be at least opposite the tower in Paris. Just need to make sure I can afford it first. Thanks for the list though.