- Top 18 Hotels And Apartments With Eiffel Tower Views
- 20 Things To See And Do In Paris
- One Day Itinerary For London
- The Best Hotels In London’s Westend
- 1 Finding A Paris Hotel Room With View Of Eiffel Tower
- 2 Top Paris Hotels With Balcony Views Of Eiffel Tower
- 3 Top Tips On Things To Do on Champs Elysées
Finding A Paris Hotel Room With View Of Eiffel Tower
Top Paris Hotels With Balcony Views Of Eiffel Tower
- Hotel Du Lion– Located in the south of Paris within a short walk to Denfert-Rochereau Square and Metro Station. With some rooms on the upper floor overlooking Paris and some of them also feature a balcony. Hotel Du Lion provides daily buffet breakfast, either served in the breakfast room or in the comfort of your own room. Denfert-Rochereau Metro and RER Station provides direct access to Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, Montparnasse Station and Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airports.
- Luxelthe – Located in the heart of Paris’s Montmartre district, just 100 yards from the Pigalle Metro station and a great option for a hotel with balcony in Paris. Guest room at the Luxelthe have a private bathroom, and some also feature balconies. The Sacre-Cœur Basilica is less than a 10-minute walk from the Luxelthe hotel and the Moulin Rouge is just 550 yards away.
- Hotel De La Herse d’Or– A small hotel located in a beautiful area of Paris. Nice location and very friendly staff, really helpful. The room are nicely decorated with a Parisian flair. Hotel De La Herse d’Or is located in the historic Marais district of Paris, 200 yards from Place de la Bastille and a 20-minute walk from Notre Dame Cathedral and the Pompidou Centre, with Place des Vosges only a 2-minute walk away. Additional services include luggage storage. The closest Metro Station is Bastille, 200 yards from the hotel.
- Hotel Parc Saint Servin – Esprit de France – A 4-star hotel located in the Latin Quarter of Paris and plenty of Eiffel Tower view rooms to choose from. With St Michel metro station only a 3-minute walk from the hotel provides easy access to Montparnasse, the Louvre and more. Rooms are elegantly decorated with some featuring a private terrace.
- Grand Hotel Francais – Finding a Paris hotel room with view of eiffel tower couldn’t be easier. A designer hotel located only a short walk from Nation with Rue des Boulets Metro is only 150 yards away. The hotel is centrally located and among hotels with view of Eiffel Tower from balcony overlooking out to the city.
- Villa Haussmann – Located only a half mile from Opera Garnier and features an indoor pool. Arc de Triomphe is only a mile away in addition to the many shopping departments stores. You can pick a room room with Eiffel tower view.
- Europe Saint Severin Paris Notre Dame – Another one of the best hotel in Paris with Eiffel Tower view.
- Edouard 7 Paris Opera – centrally located in Paris and offers luxury accommodation a 3-minute walk from Opéra Garnier. Some rooms have a private balcony. The hotel is located a 5-minute walk from Place Vendome, luxury stores and Galeries Lafayette department store. The Opéra Metro Station is 200 yards away which provides access to sights like Le Louvre.
- Hotel La Comtesse – Featuring rooms with Eiffel Tower views and set in a 19th-century Hausmannian building in the 7th district of Paris. Hôtel La Comtesse is also only steps away from the Champs de Mars. Some of the rooms feature a private balcony.
- Hotel Baume – Located in the center of Paris. Hôtel Baume is only a 150 yards from the Luxembourg Garden and 350 yards from Odéon Metro Station. This hotel is a 13-minute walk from Notre-Dame Cathedral and 900 yards from the Sainte-Chapelle. Perfectly located from Paris attractions.
- Les Jardins Du Luxembourg– Located only a half a mile from Notre Dame, and Louvre and Pompidou are only a short distance from the hotel. Highly rated hotel with rooms featuring a balcony providing city views.
- Hotel Yllen Eiffel – Located a 25-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. The hotel is in the heart of Paris’ 15th arrondissement, in front of Volontaires Metro Station and provides access to the capital’s sights such as the Sacré Coeur, the Champs de Mars and Place de la Concorde. The péripherique is also only 8 minutes away with parking is possible nearby.
- Hotel Les Dames du Pantheon – located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, Hôtel Les Dames du Panthéon is set in an 18th-century building opposite the Panthéon. It offers elegant guest rooms with classic French décor and some have views of the Panthéon. Luxembourg Garden is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station is 700 yards away.
- Relais Saint Jacques – Another one of great Paris hotels with views of the Eiffel Tower. Relais Saint Jacques is located in the heart of the lively Latin Quarter, on the edge of the Luxembourg Gardens. It offers a peaceful setting with comfortable and spacious that are individually decorated. With some rooms featuring views of the leafy Rue de l’Abbé or the famous Panthéon. The hotel is just a 20-minute walk from the cafés and shops in Saint-Germain des Prés and Montparnasse. Notre Dame Cathedral is also only a 15 minutes walk.
- Golden Tulip Bercy Gare de Lyon 209– Among cool hotels with Eiffel Tower view from room. Located in the 12th district in Paris, only yards from Bercy Train Station. Superior Rooms have a Nespresso coffee machine and a balcony. Set in a lively area of Cour St Emilion, with its bars and restaurants. The hotel also provides parking space but is also a mile away from Gare de Lyon Train, while Dugommier Metro Station can be reached within 1 minute by walk.
If looking for a Paris hotel room with view of Eiffel Tower well look no further. This time we have a cool list of 5 star hotels in Paris with Eiffel Tower view.
- Le Roch Hotel & Spa – Located only 500 yards from Tuileries Gardens. Among cool Paris hotels with balcony views. Most hotel rooms have a balcony but all rooms feature city views. There are plenty of bars, cafes, and restaurants near the hotel if you tire of dining at the hotel’s onsite restaurant. There is also a sun terrace with views of the city.
- Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet’s – Located on Champs-Elysees and George V Avenue. Among 5 star hotels in Paris with Eiffel Tower view and also features a spa and sauna for those perfect relaxing treats in the city of light. There are two restaurants and 3 bars on site, rooms were decorated by famous designers. Many of the rooms have a balcony looking onto Champs Elysees and the hotel’s interior garden.
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome – A luxury 5 star Paris hotel with Eiffel Tower view balcony. It has plenty of tourist sites within a minute’s walk from the hotel, places like Opera Garnier. This is one of the best Paris hotels with view of Eiffel Tower. Rooms are elegantly decorated and come with floor to ceiling windows with street or courtyard views. Most rooms also come with a balcony.
- Mandarin Oriental Paris – This 1930s palace hotel is located in a historic building. Comes with an indoor landscaped garden, spa, and is oozing in Parisian elegance with each room uniquely designed and most rooms and suites come with a beautiful terrace and panoramic views of Paris.
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza – A luxurious hotel located on Champs Elysees with spacious rooms. The hotel comes with a spa and restaurants with plenty of Parisian stores like Galleries Lafayette and Printemps nearby. One of the best 5 star hotels in Paris with Eiffel Tower view. Guests can enjoy rooms with Paris street view from their balcony in addition to the hotel’s own library.
- Hotel Napoleon Paris– Located a short walk from Arc de Triomphe also within a short train ride to the business district of La Defense. If you love a bit of retail therapy, you also have popular brands like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, H&M, and Cartier. Rooms are beautifully decorated and look out onto Paris from the famous Parisian balconies.
- Hotel San Regis – Located only a short walk from Champs Elysees and housed in a 19th-century mansion. Rooms are spacious and bathrooms feature Italian marble and come with complimentary Hermes toiletries. You are also only 200 yards from the River Seine with some rooms also featuring balconies.
Top Tips On Things To Do on Champs Elysées
Shopping: Radisson Blu Hotel is ideally located near Paris’ famous Shopping arrondissement
Paris Sightseeing: Arc de Triomphe is a few meters, Louvre and Musee d’Orsay and Eiffel Tower are also a short walk from the hotel.
Eating: The hotel is in the city’s golden triangle so cafes and restaurants are in abundance.
The Hotel Booking: When we booked our stay I was keen to find hotels on Champs Elysees as we wanted to be centrally located in a few places we planned on visiting. Most of which were within walking distance. Its among Paris hotels with the best views as you get both the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, without breaking the bank. Below I have also shared a couple of Paris hotels with a balcony and featuring those beautiful views of Paris that we all hope to have when we are in the city of light.
More Paris Hotels With A Pool, For Families and more…
- Paris Hotels With A Pool
- Paris Hotels With A View
- Paris Hotels In The Latin Quarter
- Paris Hotels In Montmartre
- Paris Hotels In The City Centre
- Paris Hotels For Families
More On Paris And Europe:
- 20 Things To See And Do In Paris
- Using Airbnb In Paris
- Paris Hotels With Views Of The Eiffel Tower
- How To See Florence In One Day
- Unmissable Views In Norway
- Exploring Italy’s Lake Garda
There you have it, the best hotels with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris to inspire romantic evenings in the City of Light. So have you stayed at any of the above Paris hotels with a balcony?