We love to travel together and have had plenty of amazing couple getaways around the world. With that said we curated some of our favourite romantic travel quotes for couples as well as quotes about adventure and love.
Lord knows we have had tones of those, from African adventures that saw us sit on the edge of the Victoria Falls, to romantic weekend getaways that saw as eat our way through Amsterdam. We love to travel the world and rather than bore you with hopelesss romantic images of couples with quotes, we thought images of the countries we have been to together and the partner quotes would do the trick instead.
I love travelling solo but having a partner that also enjoys having an adventure together makes planning awesome trips a doodle. Traveling with someone you love means also creating long lasting and fun memories together. Cute captions for couples aside, I hope some of our favourite, ‘I love to travel’ quotes, quotes about traveling together, love and adventure quotes, all serve as inspiration for you to plan your very own adventures.
While these quotes might be about couples seemingly already travelling together. I hope they also inspire those singletons to open their hearts up to falling in love abroad. Nothing like hopeless romantic quotes and sayings to get you in the mood for love. Before you know it, you will be back to this post for more adventures with him quotes or her, quotes about traveling with your love.
Yes, love makes the world go round so if a quote or two gets you to loosen up and get you smiling at all the love this world has to offer then we have down our good deed for the day….Without further ado, below are relationship adventure quotes, travel quotes for lovers, perfect boyfriend, girlfriend and husband quotes for when you need the best captions for Instagram couples post.
60 Of The Best Romantic Travel Quotes For Couples
If like me, when the time comes to post pictures of your couple travel adventures and your mind suddenly goes blank, then below are 60 happy couples quotes, cool romantic words for couples who love to go on journeys together. So whether you are about to embark on your first trip with your partner or coming back from a trip and now want some accompanying couples inspirational quotes, sweet couples quotes, or cute sayings for couples then below should just do the trick!
2.”Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
4. “I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once to see the world. Twice, to see the way you see the world. – Anonymous”
5. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” ― Anita Desai
7. “When traveling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” – Helen Hayes
8. “Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?” – Walt Whitman
9. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls” – Anais Nin
10. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” – Anonymous
12. “There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
Nothing screams I love adventures or I love traveling better than this quote.
13. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt48.
15. “The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
16. “The journey of a thousand leagues begins beneath your feet.” – Lao-Tzu
17. “Thanks to the interstate highway system, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything.” – Charles Kural
19. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake
20. “Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars” ― Cecelia Ahern
21. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
22. “No road is long with good company.” – Turkish Proverb
Cute couple quotes and quotes about adventure with your love …
More quotes about couples traveling together in addition to a variety of good captions for couples travel posts that have been inspired many a trip. Through this blog I wanna travel the world with you, and through the trips my husband and I take, hopefully showcase just how amazing the world is and how easy it is to pack for a trip to Europe, Africa or Asia and get exploring.
Travelling with my husband means I have someone to share all that goes into planning a trip with someone, so sharing the travel quotes for couples below makes me feel a little nostalgic about the places we have been. Travelling as a couple can be both good and difficult but overall it’s great to experience beautiful destinations as a couple.
Experiencing the couples adventures like camping under waterfalls in Iceland, camping with views of glaciers in Norway or romantic staycations in London and all that encompasses travel from planning travel as a couple, looking at the activities that you will both enjoy as well what interests you as individuals. Below are even more soapy quotes about love and travel, love and adventure quotes, love quotes with someone your love to pull at your heart strings…
24. “That is why best trips like best love affairs, never really end.” – Pico Iyer
This is one of our favourite quotes about traveling with your love.
25. “Go the distance, couples who travel together are more likely to stay together and feel more connected.” – Anonymous
27. “Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of the experience “– Francis Bacon
28. “Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.” –The Dhammapada
30. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” –Seneca
31. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. “ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. “People don’t take trips – trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
34. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
Relationship and couples quotes about love and travel
Perfect Instagram captions for those looking for relationship quotes for couples, romantic couples in love to go with posts of trips as well as those throwback post from previous trips. A perfect list of romantic quotations for couples in love. Cute and funny travel quotes perfect Facebook and Instagram captions for when you return from your adventures. Make sure you pin the images with the quotes to remind you when you need to find the post again.
If posts like romantic things to do in London for couples don’t get you going, below are additional travel tips for not only those that are travelling as couples but the travel quotes for couples below that I hope will inspire even more journeys between you and your loved one.
35. “Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we ‘ll go. And here to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you.” – Anonymous
36. “Let’s never come here again because it would never be as much fun.” – Lost in Translation
38. “It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.” – Andre Gide
39. “If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.” – Cesare Pavese
(nothing illustrates relationship adventures and travel adventures all wrapped in one quote, better than this one.)
41. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventure should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
42. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
43. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
44. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher Hershey
45. “I am a passionate traveler, and from the time I was a child, travel formed me as much as my formal education.” – David Rockefeller43.
46. “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “How you live your life is up to you. You have to go out and grab the world by the horns. Rope it before it ties you down and decides for you.” – Sarah Reijonen
49. “He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.” – Chinese proverb
50. “Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.” – Beau Taplin
51. “Half the fun of the travel is the aesthetic of lostness.” – Ray Bradbury
Cool partner quotes and married couples quotes
Whether you travel for love, are already married, are currently falling in love abroad, below are more quotes for couples staying strong in all that the adventures that come with relationships.
53. “Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.” -Kurt Vonnegut
54. “And the purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
56. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll
57. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
58. “The most beautiful thing in the world, is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
59. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on an old familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutong
Tips On Planning Couples Trips
- If you are planning a trip for couples make sure you check out my travel tips for couples travelling together to ensure a smooth trip between partners.
- If you are visiting Europe for the first time, I have tips for essential travel accessories to bring on a trip to Europe.
- If you are heading to Iceland be sure to check out our couples adventure exploring Iceland by campervan.
- If you are as big a fan of Italy as we are then read our tips on how to plan a trip to Italy as well as how to plan an African trip.
There you have it travel quotes for couples to inspire more adventures around the world…So do any of the travel quotes for couples above resonate with you from your recent travel adventures? For more inspiration also follow my Pinterest Board full of amazing quotes from travel to life inspiration.
So cool. I can relate with most of the travel quotes. But I don’t know about the ‘not traveling with someone you don’t love’ lol. I don’t think it’s a big deal because most times you’ll even end up loving them before the end of the trip.
Haha that all depends on who you travel with 😛
I’ve never related to a post so much before. You’ve definitely nailed it on the head, whoever you travel with lets yourself know what type of person you are as they influence you on a regular basis. Great variety of quotes!
Your blog is so inspiring! I love your couples post with tips for couple too.