Heading to the beautiful Dalmatian coast of Zadar, Croatia? With plenty of things to do in Zadar, it’s not a surprise the city is popular.
For where to stay in Zadar, you need to add perfect Airbnb Zadar apartments for rent close to the Zadar beaches and Old Town on your list of accommodation options.
Making it easy for you to find where to stay in Zadar. With an Airbnb in Zadar you can explore in the daytime and return to your very own home away from home and chill out in your own quiet apartment.
Zadar is known for the Roman and Venetian ruins of its peninsular Old Town. Explore its beaches, sights and sample amazing food but doing a food tour in Zadar to get taste of the local cuisine.
- 1 Where To Stay In Zadar
- 2 14 Amazing Airbnbs In Zadar Croatia | Zadar Apartments For Rent
- 2.1 1. Deluxe Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£43 per night)
- 2.2 2. Airbnb In Zadar By The Beach And Old Town! (£48 per night)
- 2.3 3. Zadar Old Town Centre Apartment (£30 per night)
- 2.4 4. Cosy Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£40 per night)
- 2.5 5. Airbnb Zadar Croatia Villa (£108 per night)
- 2.6 6. Airbnb Zadar Centre Apartment Beach (£39 per night)
- 2.7 7. Airbnb In Zadar A Self-Check-in Apartment (£32 per night)
- 2.8 8. Airbnb Zadar Old Town Condo (£50 per night)
- 2.9 9. Cool Airbnb In Zadar – Studio Seafront Apartment (£34 per night)
- 2.10 10. Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£45 per night)
- 2.11 11. Airbnb Apartment Tatjana Kosovar (£54 per night)
- 2.12 12. Airbnb Zadar Centre Apartment (£48 per night)
- 2.13 13. Airbnb Apartment Near Old Town And Sea (£42 per night)
- 2.14 14. Old Town Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£40 per night)
- 4 The Best Tours In Zadar
Where To Stay In Zadar
There are several Venetian historical sights to explore along the coast of this Croatian city. Zadar is the oldest continuously-inhabited Croatian city and situated on the Adriatic Sea, at the northwestern part of Ravni Kotari region. Zadar has plenty to see but is also a great city to just relax and chill by the sea.
For Airbnb alternatives, booking Zadar hotels couldn’t be easier on Booking.com. If it’s your first time using Airbnb you can get an Airbnb discount of $35/£25 by signing up using this link, I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
- Top Airbnb Tips For Guests And Hosts
- How To Get Airbnb Discounts
- Where To Stay In Dubai
- Top Things To See And Do In Abu Dhabi
- How To Do London On A Budget
- What To Pack For Dubai
14 Amazing Airbnbs In Zadar Croatia | Zadar Apartments For Rent
Whether you are looking for accommodation in Zadar old town or want to stay near Zadar beaches, Airbnb gives you so many options that would rival that of Zadar hotels even some of the cheap hotels in Zadar.
There are so many places to apartments to choose from. All within a wide range of budgets too. The apartments below are all in the best places to stay in Zadar Croatia too.
1. Deluxe Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£43 per night)
New and modern Airbnb Zadar apartment near the bridge close to the Zadar old town. The apartment has everything you need for you relax holiday. This apartment is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travellers.
2. Airbnb In Zadar By The Beach And Old Town! (£48 per night)
This apartment is 50m2 (540 ft) 1 bedroom and a living room flat for up to 4 persons – few min walk away from the vibrant Old town and the Zadar beaches in quiet surrounding with free parking and all the assistance you need.
The apartment is located by centre core of Zadar, which ensures you can easily explore Zadar’s Old Town, The Roman Forum and the pre-Romanesque St.
Donatus Church, as well as modern installations of the unique Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun are at walking distance.
3. Zadar Old Town Centre Apartment (£30 per night)
A beautiful studio apartment in the centre of the Zadar old town. It’s new, fully equipped and good soundproofed. City attractions are within walking distance. We offer a private transportation.
4. Cosy Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£40 per night)
Recently renovated 60 m2 bright Airbnb Zadar apartment with a queen size bed, sofa bed, large and comfortable living room, bathroom, toilet, 2 balconies, kitchen and dining room.
Wi-fi, air conditioning, everything that you will need to have a great vacation.
5. Airbnb Zadar Croatia Villa (£108 per night)
Airbnb Zadar Croatia located in Zadar, 2,5 km from the city centre. It is renovated in 2016. It has a spacious living room with three bedrooms and lot of sunlight.
Free parking and free bikes are available for our guests so you can easily explore Zadar area.
The host lives only 10 minutes from the house and is always available for our guests if they need something. The neighbourhood is really quiet with no busy road around so you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
6. Airbnb Zadar Centre Apartment Beach (£39 per night)
A new and comfortable Airbnb Zadar apartment, near Zadar beaches, bus station and city central. The apartment (45m2) is in the vicinity of the beach Kosovar and the old historical centre of the town (a promenade by the sea about 15-20 minute–walk).
Also close by is a bus station, taxi station, McDonalds, supermarket, bank, the laundromat, the post-office, the disco club, the restaurant.
7. Airbnb In Zadar A Self-Check-in Apartment (£32 per night)
Spacious, sunny, fully furnished Airbnb in Zadar, with two balconies, in centre of town will make your stay in Zadar unique experience.
If you don’t have internet or working cell phone and cannot reach us while you are travelling, you can do a self-check-in.
You’ll get the instructions after you book the apartment and it’s really easy to use it. The apartment building is located on the street which leads directly to the old part of the town, within 7 min walking distance. One of the best-priced accommodation in Zadar, Croatia.
8. Airbnb Zadar Old Town Condo (£50 per night)
Apartments in Zadar, Croatia offer some of the best value for money in Europe. Just look at this recently decorated Airbnb Zadar old town condo with one bedroom and a living room apartment for up to 4 persons at by far the most central place you could find in Zadar!
Safe and quiet, few steps from the sights, sea and with all the assistance you need. The apartment is located in the centre core of Zadar, which ensures you can easily explore Zadar’s Old Town, The Roman
Forum and the Pre-Romanesque St. Donatus Church, as well as modern installations of the unique Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun are a few minutes’ walk away.
9. Cool Airbnb In Zadar – Studio Seafront Apartment (£34 per night)
It has everything you need you will find in this Airbnb in Zadar, it’s located in one of the best places to stay in Zadar, Croatia and just 5 meters from the sea.
It’s newly decorated and it has a front yard where you can relax, take a shower and grill something delicious to eat.
The studio apartment is located on the ground floor of the house. Because of the way the house is constructed (good isolation) the temperature in the apartment is always pleasurable, even during the hot summer days and nights (air-conditioning also available).
The apartment has straight access to the front yard in which guests can relax throughout the whole day and night. The yard is perfect for enjoying a nice meal or a refreshing drink, taking a solar shower or making a delicious grill dinner.
10. Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£45 per night)
Located close to Zadar beaches, family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, and the airport. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the cosiness.
Keep booking Zadar hotels when you can have such a cool apartment for rent in Zadar at such an amazing price. Perfect good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
11. Airbnb Apartment Tatjana Kosovar (£54 per night)
This new renovated apartment is located 10 m from the city beach. Old town is just about 10 min walking distance.
Beautiful beach with cafe bar is perfect for lazy days during vacations (in front of the apartment), restaurant with grilled food and other (3 minutes walking), grocery shop is 50 meters from apartment, bus station and big market (10 minutes walking), green market and fish market are on peninsula 15 minutes’ walk.
12. Airbnb Zadar Centre Apartment (£48 per night)
If you are looking apartments in Zadar where you can have a good night sleep, relax, enjoy a great view, free WIFI, free parking in front of the building and still be within a walking distance to the Old Town, – then this is a perfect Zadar Airbnb apartment for you!
13. Airbnb Apartment Near Old Town And Sea (£42 per night)
Completely equipped, close to everything, in very quiet neighbourhood, with free parking place in garage below the building.
This apartment will contribute that your stay in Zadar will be simply perfect. The apartment has 45 square meters and is located in Zadar’s centre – Relja.
It is on the second floor of a new apartment building, access via elevator. It includes a bedroom, dining room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and balcony, as well as a free parking spot in an underground garage.
14. Old Town Airbnb Zadar Apartment (£40 per night)
apartment only steps away from the famous sea organs…quiet, clean, cosy, charmingly decorated, with a fully equipped kitchen & a small bathroom…go swimming by the sea organs in the morning & have a glass of wine by the sun salutation at night…live like a local & enjoy beautiful ZADAR:)
The Best Tours In Zadar
- Top Airbnb Stays In Malaga
- The Best Apartment Rentals In The Philippines
- What To See And Do In Phuket Thailand
- A Hidden Gem In Melbourne
- The Best Hostels In London
Pin For Later