Finding where to stay in Dubai can be tricky if you don’t know the best places to stay in Dubai and what is close by. Staying in areas like Deira, Dubai Marina or Sheik Zayed Road. I will cover this in more detail below. In my last post, I shared travel tips on Dubai in addition to shots of Madinat Jumeirah, in this one I wanted to provide tips on the best places to stay in Dubai as well as share shots from our stay on Dubai Marina. Dubai Marina is the world’s largest man-made marina. That’s not the reason we stayed there.
The Marina has more of a cosmopolitan feel to it and very vibrant and outgoing vibe and I really enjoyed in on my last visit. So for this trip, I searched for hotels in Dubai for while before we decided on a stay at Pearl Marina apartments. As I mentioned in my last post, we were traveling with my 2-year-old so having an apartment was perfect as my sister could have access to the kitchen and sort out food at any time of day. Besides, lately, my preference for accommodation when I travel have leaned towards apartments over hotels. It feels more homely away from home. From apartment stays in Paris on the Seine to Airbnb rentals in Finland, which I will be sharing soon. For more on Dubai including what to wear in Dubai, safety in Dubai, things to do in Dubai, afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab, exploring the gold souk, checking out the malls in Dubai in addition to details how to get around Dubai, check out my posts on the blog.
- What To Pack For A Trip To Dubai
- Things To See And Do In Dubai
- Best Hotels In Phuket
- Top Paris Hotels With Views Of The Eiffel Tower
- Where To Stay In Bali
- 1 The Best Places To Stay In Dubai | The Best Areas To Stay In Dubai
- 2 Dubai Hotels – Budget, Mid-Range, Luxury and Family Hotels
- 3 Top 20 Of The Best Hotels In Dubai
- 3.1 1. Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments
- 3.2 2. Address Dubai Marina
- 3.3 3. Intercontinental Dubai Marina
- 3.4 4. Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites
- 3.5 5. Jannah Marina Bay Suites
- 3.6 6. Wyndham Dubai Marina
- 3.7 7. Marina View Deluxe Hotel Apartment
- 3.8 8. Rove Dubai Marina
- 3.9 9. Marina Byblos Hotel
- 3.10 10. Address Montgomerie
- 3.11 11. Dusit D2 Kenz Hotel Dubai
- 3.12 12. Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
- 3.13 13. Park Regis Boutique Hotel
- 3.14 14. Sofitel Dubai Palm Apartments
- 3.15 15. Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha
- 3.16 16. JA Ocean View Hotel
- 3.17 17. Flora Al Barsha
- 3.18 18. Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- 3.19 19. Aloft Me’aisam, Dubai
- 3.20 20. Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall
- 4 Also, Check Out Specific Hotel Needs:
The Best Places To Stay In Dubai | The Best Areas To Stay In Dubai
Staying on Dubai Marina
My last visit to Dubai I stayed on Sheikh Zayed Road, this time when we were looking for somewhere to stay in Dubai, I was keen to stay on the Marina as everything is so accessible. A luxury waterfront with high-end commercial and residential buildings with a lively vibe. Perfect for walks at all hours of the day. Dubai Marina is one of the best location to stay in Dubai as you have malls and restaurants and cool bars at your doorstep without much effort and the beaches are a short walk from Dubai Marina. Dubai Marina is also one of thebest places to visit in Dubai with family as you have plenty of kids play areas by the marina walk, there are also tours by the marina perfect to go on with kids, in addition to the Marina Mall nearby with plenty of kid-friendly activities. This area also have many appartments that also help you arrange nanny services if you need them. Majority of hotels here look out onto the Marina where you also have many tours leaving from the piers below. There are plenty of hotels in Dubai Marina but usually best to book well in advance as most places sell out very quickly.
Staying in Deira
This is the ‘old Dubai’ and is noticeably different from the ultra-modern and shiny Downtown Dubai. Nearby Deira you have the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek is also close by. You have a lot of textiles shops and the whole place just has a very different vibe to Downtown. Deira is one of the best affordable places to stay in Dubai. When staying in Deira, be sure to check out the port nearby and watch the fishermen transporting their wares and water the abra and dhow boats pass by. You also have Deira City Centre Mall offering dining and entertainment if you are staying at local Dubai hotels in Deira.
Staying In Jumeirah Beach Area
With all the sunshine and heat Dubai has to offer, a stay at a beach hotel in Dubai with sea views is just a treat! Hotels on the famous Jumeirah beach come with 5-star room service and some even with their own butler. Lined with palm trees for perfect shade to Dubai none stop sunshine. Jumeirah Beach is the best location to stay when visiting Dubai as you have a mix of hotels, apartments on Jumeriah Beach with an Arabian and Mediterranean style architecture. This is also the best place to stay in Dubai near the beach as the beach on your doorstep. Dubai Marina is close by with plenty of entertainment. You also have the promenade with plenty of shopping, cafes, restaurants, and bars nearby.
Staying In Sheikh Zayed Road And Near Burj Khalifa
Sheikh Zayed Road is a Highway connecting Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Right along the main highway cutting through the city are high-end hotels and luxury residential apartments. Exploring Dubai, you will no doubt pass through this Highway. While driving, you’ll pass by the Dubai International Finance Centre, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall along this highway. On my last visit, this was where I stayed, with Burj Khalifa right across the road from my hotel. To book your stay here, check out hotels on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Staying In Downtown Dubai
Staying at hotels in downtown Dubai, you will have the 830-meter high Burj Khalifa and the world’s tallest building right in your backyard in addition to having the world’s largest mall. Dubai Mall has some 1,200 mid-to-high-end European and American brand name shops, from luxury brands, the likes of Gucci, Burberry and Alexander McQueen to high street brands like Gap and the Banana Republic. You also have an endless number of dining options both in the malls and luxe hotels nearby.
Staying On Palm Jumeirah
This spectacular man-made island is a feat of engineering genius. Resembling the leaves of a palm tree, each ‘leaf’ is lined with luxurious private villas and apartments, resorts, exclusive hotels and restaurants in an area larger than 800 football fields. The Atlantis Hotel is the jewel in the crown, awe-inspiring in size and scope. To stay on this island in Dubai check out this list of hotels on Palm Jumeirah to read reviews and compare hotel prices.
Staying in Al Barsha Dubai
Al Barsha provides more of an “experience the city like a local” feel to it. It’s fairly new but a well-established area with an affluent suburb. You will find an impressive display of villas here. Al Barsha is in close proximity to Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall with plenty of shopping, entertainment, and food options. You also have metros nearby to explore the city using public transport. To book your stay in the area check out hotels and apartments in Al Barsha.
Staying Near Dubai Creek
Dubai Creek was once used for pearl cultivation and remains the city’s main thoroughfare for trader boats and docking. In only a few decades, it has evolved from a saltwater creek into a mini-city that services the world’s elite. You’ll find a fusion of old and new Dubai on either side of the creek, crossable by water taxi or bridge. Close to Dubai Creek, you will also find the Al Fahidi Historical District and the Dubai Museum nearby – a rich collection that chronicles the city’s development. From the creek it’s possible to spot palaces, mosques and other Dubai landmarks, including the Gold Souk and the Dubai Heritage Village. Visit The Grand Mosque – with its enormous minarets – or the traditional textile souks, restaurants and shisha cafés lined around the Dubai Creek. To book your stay in Dubai Creek, check out this selection of hotels in Dubai Creek.
Dubai Hotels – Budget, Mid-Range, Luxury and Family Hotels
Hotels and Apartments in Dubai come in all shapes and sizes and budgets too. From budget to luxury. Below are some of the most top rated hotels in each category including great hotelDubaidubai for families. To read reviews and check prices click on the links for each of the hotels or check out booking.com to compare prices.
Best Hotels In Dubai For Budget Accommodation
Top rated budget hotels in Dubai:
- Florida Hotel – Florida Hotel is situated within walking distance to the Dubai Gold Souk and Dubai Creek. Located just 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport.
- Maaeena Hotel – Situated in Dubai, 750 yards from Grand Mosque in Dubai. The property is located 900 yards from Textile Souk, 1,000 yards from Twin Towers Shopping Centre.
- Royal Creek Hotel – The hotel is 750 yards from Dubai Museum and 3.1 miles from Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Dubai International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Golden Palace Hotel – Located 900 yards from Grand Mosque and 900 yards from Textile Souk. Twin Towers Shopping Centre is 0.8 miles from Golden Palace Hotel, while Al Ghurair Centre is 1.3 miles away. Dubai International Airport is 3.7 miles from the hotel.
- Deira Palace Hotel – Located in Dubai, Deira Palace Hotel is a 9-minute walk from Baniyas Metro Station. Guests can sample hearty Yemeni dishes at the hotel restaurant.
The Best Dubai Hotels Within Mid-Range Budget
Top rated mid-range hotels in Dubai:
- Rove City Centre – Offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre, Rove City Centre is located just a 7 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport and 20 minutes by car from Dubai Mall.
- Park Regis Boutique Hotel – This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Umm Suqeim district, the hotel provides guests with access to a restaurant. Mall of the Emirates is 1.9 miles from the hotel. Certain room at Park Regis Boutique Hotel also feature a balcony. Dubai Opera is 5.6 miles from Park Regis Boutique Hotel, while Dubai Marina Mall is 5.6 miles away.
- Premier Inn Ibn Battuta Mall – Premier Inn Dubai best hotel to stay in Dubai for shopping as Ibn Battuta Mall is located in Dubai, 350 yards from Ibn Battuta Mall. It is within a walking distance from Ibn Battuta metro station. Mall of the Emirates is 6.8 miles from Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall,
- Dusit D2 Kenz Hotel Dubai – The dusitD2 kenz hotel is a unique, upscale hotel conveniently located in Barsha Heights of Dubai. Facing Sheikh Zayed Road, it is a 2-minute walk from the Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The DusitD2 Kenz hotel offers easy access to Dubai Media City, Dubai World Trade Centre and prime shopping, business and cultural attractions. Mall of the Emirates is 2.1 miles from Dusit D2 Kenz Hotel Dubai, while Ibn Battuta Mall is 5 miles from the property.
- Vida Downtown – Located 10 minutes’ walk from iconic Burj Khalifa, Vida Downtown is boutique hotel ideal for business travellers. It features a business centre, along with an outdoor pool and gym.
- Flora Al Barsha – Flora Al Barsha Dubai another one of the best hotel to stay in Dubai for shopping as it is located in a prime location on Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Barsha near the famous Mall of the Emirates. Within walking distance to Dubai Metro, centrally accessible to the city’s premier lifestyle destinations, such as Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jebel Ali Free Zone, which makes it an ideal choice for both leisure and business travelers.
- TRYP by Wyndham Dubai – TRYP by Wyndham is a new lifestyle hotel in Barsha Heights which is only 650 yards away from Dubai Internet City metro station. Swimming pool with sun lounges, good food and great music is available.
The Best Luxury Hotels In Dubai
Top rated luxury hotels in Dubai:
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai – Only a walk from the beach. Located on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah Island with its private sandy beach, the 5-star Atlantis offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. Has an underwater aquarium, swimming with dolphins opportunities and complimentary access to the Aquaventure water park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Only 2 minutes walk from the beach. This 5-star luxury Dubai hotel with its own private beach and features over 21 dining options, 6 pools and a climbing wall. Guests staying at any Jumeirah Beach Hotel room have free unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™. The best hotel to stay in Dubai for shopping as the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates. Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a 10-minute stroll from the hotel.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers – Situated on Sheikh Zayed Road, a short drive from Dubai Mall. The hotel offers unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and access to Jumeirah’s Private Beach. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle bus services to Wild Wadi Waterpark, ™, Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and other popular landmarks.
- Bulgari Resort, Dubai – Only 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on the manmade Jumeira Bay, an island carved into the shape of a seahorse and adjoined by a 350 yards bridge to central Dubai coastline, Bulgari Hotel & Resorts, Dubai comprises a private Marina featuring 50 boat berths and the first world’s Bulgari Yacht Club with peerless views over the sea. Guests can also enjoy the 1,700 square-metre Spa with hammam, indoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon with a traditional barbershop and hairdresser.
- One&Only Royal Mirage – Offering luxurious accommodations, Residence & Spa at One & Only Royal Mirage is located in Dubai. It features free WiFi in public areas, a private beach and a fitness centre.
- Armani Hotel Dubai – Envisioned by fashion icon Giorgio Armani, this hotel has a private entrance and occupies 11 floors of Dubai’s iconic skyscraper, Burj Khalifa. It has a deluxe spa and has direct access to Dubai Mall. Armani Hotel Dubai provides sophisticated dining options in each of its 7 restaurants. Armani Hashi serves Japanese cuisine with a modern twist and renowned Armani Privé hosts the most popular club nights in town.Downtown Dubai is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping for clothes, luxury brand shopping and food.
Top 20 Of The Best Hotels In Dubai
These come highly rated on Booking.com, a favorite site for finding the best hotel deals for Dubai.
Situated on the promenade of Dubai Marina, this property provides the city’s view to its guests. It also pampers you with an exclusive butler service, an outdoor pool, and mouth-watering range of cuisines. The lavish rooms include free wi-fi, big, flat screen TVs and huge windows. The sparkling clean, marbled bathroom has complementary essentials from Bvlgari, bathtub and a rain shower. Some of the suites come with a balcony and access to the club lounge. The hotel offers seafood buffet once in a week. The ever busy bar and restaurant serves Japanese food and some unique cocktails. Guests are free to relax at the beach or pool or they can head to the nearby spa. Popular places like The Beach Mall, Emirates Golf Club, and the Dubai International Airport are minutes away from the hotel. Phone – +971 4 399 8888
The hotel is a short walk from the beach, and has direct access to the Dubai Marina Mall. It has an elevated, infinity pool on the fourth level, where one can wine and dine, and soak in the beautiful views. It includes a children’s pool too. The rooms are furnished with wooden furniture and friendly colors. They have an AC, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, a mini bar, TV, and an iPod docking station. The 24/7 restaurant offers Asian, Arabic and European food. Room service is available throughout. The Nazesaussi Grill holds sports events, which go well with signature dishes and exotic bottled hops. The lounge, with an access to the infinity pool, offers cuisine from the Far East. Other amenities include a spa, steam rooms, and a sauna with professional trainers. Kids can busy themselves with PlayStation, toys, movies, storytelling and lots more. Phone – +971 4 436 7777
Situated right in the centre of Dubai Marina, this property has an outdoor pool, multiple food and cocktail venues and wonderful views. The property houses more than 300 guest rooms, suites and residences. Typical architecture and modern art are brought together in these with flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker and a work desk. The restaurants in the hotel offer Mediterranean cuisines and others from across the world. You can indulge in a variety of massage therapies or the fitness centre. Phone – +971 4 446 6777
One of the best hotels in Dubai, it offers a perfect place for relaxation with the fully serviced suites and restaurants tingling your taste buds. The restaurant is very close to popular places of interest including beaches and business centers. The enormous suites of the hotel have bedrooms, living rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and an exclusive balcony. All the rooms have iPod docking stations, TV, DVD player and a washing machine. The Grill Room and Bar offers extensive views of the city along with exotic dishes and carefully made beverages. You can spend your day at The Croft with British food and friendly talks. The cafe allows you to unwind socialize and relish the food. The hotel has an outdoor venue and an indoor meeting space. This indoor meeting space can be completely modified and recreated according to your business needs. A free shuttle service is offered to the Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Kite beach, and Jumeirah Beach. Phone – +971 4 319 4000
Located minutes away from The Walk at JBR, this hotel offers AC rooms and free Wi-Fi. You can also enjoy outdoor pool with the sea in front of your eyes. Free private parking is provided. All cozy rooms have bathrooms, slippers, kettle, toilet essentials hair dryer and a TV. Some rooms have a seating area. The 24/7 reception assists you with car hire. Other facilities include shops and hairdressers within the hotel property. Phone – +971 2 307 6307
This is an affluent hotel with spectacular views of the Arabian Sea and the Dubai Marina. Guests have an easy accessibility to the popular business districts and other attractions via Tram and JLT metro station. Close to 500 AC rooms are included in the hotel property with free Wi-Fi. All of them have a seating area, TV, mini bar, a work desk, a safety locker, and tea/coffee maker. The elegant bathrooms come with a bath area, a shower, and complementary toilet essentials. There are numerous food and beverage joints within the property. Room service is available anytime of the day and guests have access to the spa, sauna, steam room, gym and an outdoor swimming pool. The Dubai International Airport is a mere half an hour drive from the hotel. Phone – +971 4 407 8888
This boutique style hotel is at a walking distance from the beach. Its boasts of providing a lagoon style swimming pool with spa facilities. The Studios and apartments at this property are done up in soft hues and colors. They all have a TV, a fully functional kitchen, contemporary bathrooms with bathrobe and slippers. Leisure activities of the guests include relaxation by the sun lounger at the pool, a sauna, and a gym with modern equipment. The stylish Mosaic restaurant presents international cuisine in addition to Arabian and Russian food. The front desk assists you anytime of the day. Free on-site parking is available and the Dubai Marina Metro Station is in the vicinity. Phone – +971 4 457 1000
Located amidst the hustle-bustle of the city, the hotel is best for relaxation. Surrounded on all the sides by skyscrapers, shopping and food outlets, the property is very close to the beach. All the modern rooms are equipped with satellite TV, modern bath with power rain showers and a hair dryer, a sofa-cum-bed for kids, a work desk and coffee maker. A buffet breakfast awaits you at the restaurant and the 24-hour reception can assist with airport transfers at a surcharge. Phone – +971 4 241 9400
The boutique-style posh hotel is adjacent to the Jumeirah Beach. It houses multiple restaurants and wonderful rooftop pool. The large rooms at the hotel have designer furnishings and soft beds with cushioned headboard. The other amenities include a mini bar, satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Traditional British food is served at the hotels English pub and you can unwind with the mark of coffee or cocktails at the nightclub. Phone – +971 4 448 8222
This super luxurious property pleases your eyes with plenty of green fairways, gardens, and lakes. In addition, the guests are pampered with a golf course, spa and an outdoor pool. The Wi-Fi enabled rooms have a contemporary and chic decor. TV with CD and DVD set, a mini bar and a gourmet coffee machine is provided. The property provides 4 food and cocktails joints. International gourmet cuisine in combination with fine cigars and single malt whiskies are the other attractions. The onsite spa offers plunge pools, steam rooms and a modern gym. Phone – +971 4 390 5600
This expensive hotel is situated at Barsha Heights. The hotel comes with an executive floor, a rooftop pool, spa and a gym. The 200 odd rooms and suites ooze out style and lavishness all around. The surrounding areas of the hotel include the popular places of interest like Dubai Media City, Dubai World Trade Centre, Mall of the Emirates, etc.
The hotel provides cars on hire to their guests. Phone – +971 4 567 2222
Kempinski Hotel is directly connected to the Mall of the Emirates and is nearby to Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina, and Palm Jumeirah. This is the only hotel that offers Aspen ski chalets, with the magnificent view of the skiing slopes. The splendid rooms have a seating area with large TV, a minibar, a locker and coffee/tea maker. High tea is served every afternoon and the cuisine includes Spanish dishes. Poolside drinks are served and Olea literally take you to East Mediterranean. You can find the best cocktail and lounge bar of the city here. Modern gym, an infinity pool and tennis courts never fail to impress the guests. Desert safaris and city tours can be requested at the concierge desk. Phone – +971 4 341 0000
This property is at a stone’s throw from the beach. Guests staying here have access to the onsite restaurant that serves a la carte breakfast every day. Each air-conditioned room of the hotel has a work desk and TV. The rooms come with a private bath, a wardrobe and some of them include a balcony too. The 24/7 staff members at the front desk are willing to help you with their services. All of them speak Arabic, English and Hindi. Dubai Opera, Dubai Marina Mall, and the Dubai International Airport are not too far away from the property. Phone – +971 4 332 2277
Situated on the Palm Jumeirah, this hotel has a Polynesian Island feel to it. It includes free Wi-Fi, multiple restaurants and bars, private beach, multiple pools along with a kids club. All the serviced apartments overlook the sea, the palm or the resort. They are provided with TV, a small kitchen, coffee / tea maker, washing machine and a Bose station. Guests get to taste everything from French and Italian to Asian cuisine. Delicious steaks, grill and a variety of cocktails are served by the beach. The enormous spa has 28 rooms, a seawater pool, sauna, and French beauty salons. Some other overindulgent activities include a Boat Jetty, a tennis court, and a modern gym with cardio machines. Phone – +971 4 455 6677
This star hotel is situated hardly 100 m from the Sharag DG Metro station. It provides an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, and a gym with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel premises. The rooms feature satellite TV, private bath, air conditioner and a work desk. The guests are presented with an American breakfast and the onsite restaurant search mouth-watering grills and barbecues. The all time available front desk staff speaks Urdu and English and helps you with handy information regarding the surrounding areas. Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Marina are the neighborhood areas of the hotel. Phone – +971 4 521 6999
Located on The Walk at Jumeirah Beach, this hotel offers a paradise for shopping, dining and leisure activities. The hotel gives a picturesque view of the Arabian Sea from the infinity swimming pool, multiple restaurants, and free Wi-Fi. The private balconies of all the suites face the sea. The Clubrooms offer free snacks and access to the Lounge on the 24th floor. This is one of the best hotel to stay in Dubai with family as rooms are spacious enough for a family of 4 although larger rooms are available. The cafe serves beverages and light snacks and one of the restaurants presents buffets and theme nights. The Deck turns into an Arabian venue at night complete with shisha, belly dancing and dinner. Outdoor swimming pool is used for relaxation and a free shuttle can be availed of on the weekdays to the JA resort. Health club has facilities of a sauna, hot tub and a steam room. There are spa and salon treatments and the gym offers state of the art equipment. Phone – +971 4 814 5599
17. Flora Al Barsha
This hotel is at one of the busiest locations near Mall of the Emirates. This is one of the best hotels in Dubai in terms of location. Popular hotspots like Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Beach residence, Jebel Ali free zone can be easily reached by the Dubai Metro. The hotel has around 200 rooms in the Classic, Deluxe, Premier categories. All the rooms are large and tastefully designed with rich looking interiors. The rooms feature King sized or twin beds, private bath, LED TV and free access to high-speed internet. The ultra modern gym offers steam bath and sauna facilities, an exercise Studio, Moroccan bath and a temperature-controlled pool. You can indulge in rejuvenating spa treatments at the Wellness Centre of the hotel. The cuisine is multicultural at the hotel with buffet breakfast and a la carte menus for seafood, Mediterranean, and Amritsari delicacies. The day and night coffee lounge offers high quality coffees, pastries, and sandwiches. Phone – +971 4 274 6666
This luxurious Hotel is right next to The Walk at Jumeirah Beach residence. The enormous suites are elegant with private balconies overlooking the Arabian Sea. The rooms have free Wi-Fi, TV, Bose sound systems, and a mini bar. Guests are served with healthy food and lip-smacking desserts. The Lounge at the Infinity Pool serves refreshments, finger foods and Shisha. The guests can pamper themselves with a sauna and a health centre. Massage treatments are given at an extra cost. The concierge services aid you with handy information on tourist spots. Phone – +971 4 448 4848
This is a trendy hotel with city-inspired decor, opposite the City Centre Me’aisem Mall. The hotel offers 200+ loft-inspired rooms with signature beds, huge LED TV with Chromecast, a work desk, en-suite bathrooms with rainfall shower. High-speed internet is offered throughout the property. The hotel Cafe presents an international breakfast buffet and a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. The unique vibrant bar, W XYZ, provides special cocktails and beverages. Other luxuries include a health centre and a temperature controlled splash pool. Phone – +971 4 248 7070
This hotel is around 300 m away from the Ibn Battuta Mall. Ibn Battuta metro station is also close by, as is the Mall of the Emirates. All comfortable rooms feature a satellite TV, a kettle, and a private bath. Some of the rooms have a seating area for the guests’ convenience. The members at the reception are available to assist you anytime of the day. The nearest airport to the property is 18 km away and at 23 km, is the Galleria shopping mall. Phone – +971 4 278 2222
Also, Check Out Specific Hotel Needs:
See Here For:
- Best Family Hotels In Dubai
- Dubai Marina Serviced Apartments
- Dubai Holiday Apartments
- Dubai Hotels on the Palm
- Dubai Hotels Near Airport (T1) and T3 here
- Dubai Hotels With Swimming Pool
- Dubai hotels On Beach
- Dubai Villas and Hotels With A Private Pool
More on Dubai:
So, have you been to Dubai? Any others of the best places to stay in Dubai you could add? What other top places to stay in Dubai can you recommend?
Pin for later