Looking for cool, unusual things to do in Phuket, things to do in Phuket for 2 days, 3 days or a week long vacation? My guide to Thailand’s largest island; Phuket. There are plenty of reasons you need to visit this beautiful island and one to many a Phuket experience not to miss out on.
Below is my guide on things to do in Phuket, from Phuket tours on the island, things to do in Phuket with family, things to do in Phuket for couples, restaurants, shops, attractions, beaches also best in hotels in Phuket both budget and luxury.
You may not be the only one whose name Thailand’s Phuket beaches are calling. Also, check out my three week Thailand itinerary covering Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Krabi and Koh Samui.
With plenty of things to do in Phuket, from lounging on the beach like a castaway character to exploring the many beautiful diving and snorkeling spot to temples and beautiful island inlets, you will understand why this beautiful island is popular when you visit.
- Best Hotels In Phuket For Every Budget
- Top Airbnb Rentals In Bangkok
- 20 Things To See And Do In Paris
- Five Reasons You Will LOVE Bangkok
- Money Saving Tips When Visiting London
- 1 10 Things To Do In Phuket & Experiences Not To Miss
- 1.1 1. Take A Tour and Explore Phi Phi Island By Speed Boat
- 1.2 2. Visit Big Buddha In Phuket
- 1.3 3. Take A Phang Nga Bay Tour
- 1.4 4. See A Phuket Fantasea Show
- 1.5 5. Beach Hopping on Phuket’s Best Beaches
- 1.6 6. Visit Phuket Old Town
- 1.7 7. Check Out Phuket’s Food Scene – Head To Raya Restaurant
- 1.8 8. Take A Phuket Bike Tour
- 1.9 9. Phuket Massage Experience
- 1.10 10. Check Out Phuket Night Markets
- 2 Things to do in Phuket with Family
- 3 Things To Do In Phuket At Night | Phuket Nightlife
- 4 Best Places and Where To Stay in Phuket
- 5 How To Get To Phuket
- 6 How To Get From Phuket Airport To Patong Beach, Karon Beach or Phuket Town.
10 Things To Do In Phuket & Experiences Not To Miss
To give you inspiration for your Phuket Itinerary planning below are 10 things to do in Phuket, including tips on Phuket nightlife, day and night markets in Phuket, exploring Phuket Old Town, where to stay and how to get around on the island. With some of Thailand’s best beaches in Phuket, it’s easy to see why people fall so hard for Phuket.
I fell madly in love with the island and had trouble thinking about packing my bags to head back home. I have no doubt I will be heading back to Thailand someday but in the meantime, I thought I would let you in on the amazing adventures waiting for you in Phuket. You can check out more of my adventures in Thailand on the blog.
If you are heading to Phuket below are 10 experience in Phuket not to miss out on, from things to do in Phuket at night, with family, for couple and with details of where we stayed on the island and the tours we took to help you plan your vacation in Thailand’s Phuket.
1. Take A Tour and Explore Phi Phi Island By Speed Boat
2. Visit Big Buddha In Phuket
3. Take A Phang Nga Bay Tour
4. See A Phuket Fantasea Show
5. Beach Hopping on Phuket’s Best Beaches
6. Visit Phuket Old Town
7. Check Out Phuket’s Food Scene – Head To Raya Restaurant
8. Take A Phuket Bike Tour
9. Phuket Massage Experience
10. Check Out Phuket Night Markets
Things to do in Phuket with Family
There are plenty of things to do in Phuket with family, from shows like Phuket Fantasea show mentioned above, there are museums geared towards families and kids, water parks, go-karting, ziplining and more. For tours you can do with family check out Viator Tours.
Things To Do In Phuket At Night | Phuket Nightlife
Night markets, nightclubs, nightlife in Phuket is plentiful. From bar hopping in Phuket Bangla Road or Soi Bangla to the bustling nightlife on Phuket Patong beach which is one of the main hubs for night time activities in Phuket.
So, what does Patong Beach nightlife draw in the crowds? Well, the sheer number of restaurants, clubs and beautiful beaches of course! But, for those visiting Patong Beach or Phuket for the first time, it can be a little intimidating or be overwhelming so read up on what to expect so you can prepare yourself.
In addition to all that, you can also have evening shows with Thailand’s lady-boys. For more inspiration on things to do in Phuket at night check out Ithaka’ guide on things to do at night on the island.
Best Places and Where To Stay in Phuket
For More on Phuket Hotels:
- See here for Phuket Hotels and Villas With Private Pools
- See here for Phuket Hotels With Family Rooms
- See here for
- See here for Phuket Hostels
How To Get To Phuket
How To Get From Phuket Airport To Patong Beach, Karon Beach or Phuket Town.
So, have you been to the island? Which one of the things to do in Phuket Thailand have you done or will be adding to your Thailand adventures?