Heading to the on a holiday to Boracay in the Philippines? Then the list of Philippines Airbnb apartments below will take the work out of accommodation hunting. This country is on many of people’s wanderlust lists as are many of Philippines’ stunning destinations. Just thinking many of the beautiful places to visit in the Philippines is enough to get me searching for flights to the Philippines. I love using Airbnb for many of my trips around the world so in this post, to help your search for Philippines Airbnb apartments, I have put together some of the best Airbnb rentals in the Philippines. The list below covers Cebu, El Nido, Malay and Boracay in the Philipines. The list below covers budget, mid-range and luxury Philippines Airbnb accommodation. Many offering private pools, full-time staff and beach access in addition to sea views from your balconies. Philippines Airbnb rentals allow you to easily enjoy a luxury stay without spending a lot of money, also if you haven’t already signed up, you can get yourself an Airbnb Philippiness coupon code via my referral link below.
The apartments below allow you to have a private getaway you can share with family and friends within a relaxed setting. Below I have also provided a link to for those that haven’t used Airbnb before but also useful for those that already use it as it never hearts to learn something new. For hotels alternatives to Airbnb click here for hotels in the Philippines.
Airbnb Philippines Promo Discount
You can get yourself an Airbnb Philippines promo discount of $35/£25 towards your Airbnb accommodation if you book via this link. For local tips on the Philippines, check out this local Philippines guide by Bel Around The World.
- Nueva Ecija Tourist Spots In Philippines
- Airbnb Tips For Guests And Hosts
- Using Airbnb In Paris
- How To Earn Up To $5000 In Airbnb Travel Credits
- The Best Bangkok Airbnb Rentals
- Where To Stay In Malaga, Spain
- The Best Hotels In Phuket
- 1 1. Airbnb Philippines Cebu Resort Condo – From £20/$30 Per Night
- 3 2. Perfect Philippines Airbnb Apartment With Sea View In Panglao – From £28/$39 Per Night
- 4 3. Beach House With Private Pool In Philippines Airbnb – Iloilo – From £295/$416 Per Night
- 5 4. Sophia Airbnb House Near Alona Beach With Pool – From £42/$59 Per Night
- 7 5. An Airbnb Apartment In Cebu – From £24/$34 Per Night
- 9 6. Beach Front Condo In Canyon Cove – Nasugbu Airbnb – From £126/$178 Per Night
- 11 7. Maya Airbnb House On A Hill In Nasugbu – From £67/$94 Per Night
- 13 8. Airbnb Philippines Boracay – An 8 Bedroom Luxury Villa With Private Pool – From £660/$932 Per Night
- 15 9. An 11 Bedroom Luxury Airbnb Villa With Private Pool – From £675/$953 Per Night
- 17 10. A Penthouse Studio Perfect For A Couple’s Hide Away In Philippines– From £49/$69 Per Night
- 19 11. Malay Apartment With Sea Views – From £31/$43 Per Night
- 21 12. A 3 Bedroom Penthouse Overlooking The Ocean In Malay – From £171/$241 Per Night
- 23 13. A Gorgeous Resort Style Condo Airbnb in Lapu Lapu City – From £69/$97 Per Night
- 25 14. A Brand New Studio Airbnb In Cebu – From £25/$35 Per Night
- 27 15. Ocean View Villa Philipines Airbnb In Malay – From £113/$159 Per Night
- 29 16. A Luxury Beach Apartment Airbnb In Malay Near Boracay In The Philippiness
- 31 17. A Two-Story Boracay Airbnb Apartment – From £37/$52 Per Night
- 32 18. SeaView Cebu Airbn Mansion – From £13/$18 Per Night
- 34 19. Ocean View Boracay Airbnb Beach Apartment – From £35/$49 Per Night
- 37 20. An Executive Lapu Lapu City Airbnb Apartment – From £29/$40 Per Night
- 39 21. El Nido Airbnb House On The Hill With Sea Views – From £179/$252 Per Night
- 41 22. Puerto Princess 5 Bedroom Philippines Airbnb Villa With Pool – From £144/$203 Per Night
- 43 The Best Tours In Philippines
- 44 More On Asia:
1. Airbnb Philippines Cebu Resort Condo – From £20/$30 Per Night
This cozy studio unit is conveniently located in the uptown district of Cebu. The perfect Philippines Airbnb rental for families or friends to enjoy a garden lifestyle amidst the city’s stifling environment. Situated within a residential condominium community. The property offers comfort in a stylish and spacious studio unit with fully furnished kitchen where you can cook your own delicious meal. With self-check-in available.
2. Perfect Philippines Airbnb Apartment With Sea View In Panglao – From £28/$39 Per Night
A beautiful 50sqm apartment with a large balcony with great views, overlooking Tagbilaran. The property is not far from white sandy beaches, the city. The market is only 5 minutes from the apartment with Alona beach only 20km away.
3. Beach House With Private Pool In Philippines Airbnb – Iloilo – From £295/$416 Per Night
Comes with views of palms trees and sea views. The property has access to a private white sand beach and own pool. All bedrooms have en-suite and with sea-view balconies. The property consists of two houses side by side, one big, one small, together can sleep maximum 11 adults in beds plus 3/4 kids or not-too-big small adults on sofas. The main house consists of 4 double bedrooms upstairs, 3 en-suite, The large bedroom also sofas. All bedrooms either have sea-view or pool-view balconies. Downstairs you will find a bathroom with tub. Large living area with sofas, TV, sliding doors onto sea-view veranda.
4. Sophia Airbnb House Near Alona Beach With Pool – From £42/$59 Per Night
This private pool villa is located in a private residential living area that consists of 3 elegant fully equipped modern tropical poolside home villas, positioned in a secure gated semi-private tropical oasis garden. The property is only a 3 minute ride to Alona Beach. Its close enough for all the activities of Alona Beach, but distant enough to leave the noise behind and de-stress and relax in your peaceful self-catering home while enjoying a poolside glass of wine under the stars! The Villa comes with Wifi, 70+ cable channels, free hot/cold purified water, soaps, shampoo, and fresh towels, linens, and free complimentary welcome drinks, snacks, coffee, teas etc.
5. An Airbnb Apartment In Cebu – From £24/$34 Per Night
Located a short walk from cafes, restaurants and convenience stores. Comes with 24/7 security & CCTV and large pool and kiddies pool. The condo is provided with two air-conditioning units. A small kitchen provided with a fridge, microwave, induction stove, rice cooker and electric kettle. The bedroom has one queen-size bed. White Bed linen and bath, face towels are provided. There is wifi internet and cable TV in the condo. The pool of the building is now available for the guests to swim and enjoy. The condo is located at the corner of the building and has a beautiful view of the side of the mountains of Cebu and the trees nearby, by looking out from the living room and bedroom windows.
6. Beach Front Condo In Canyon Cove – Nasugbu Airbnb – From £126/$178 Per Night
A beachfront fully furnished one-bedroom Condo, 85 sqm and all mod-cons. Enjoy morning coffee on the balcony with great views of the beach resort. Fully equipped kitchen and home offering a home from home feel. The property also comes with free parking.
7. Maya Airbnb House On A Hill In Nasugbu – From £67/$94 Per Night
Private residence approximately 100 km from Manila with pool, exceptional views and close to several amazing beaches. The views from the house are spectacular. Add this to the privacy of the location – no neighbours, you can have an intimate getaway to relax with your family and friends.
8. Airbnb Philippines Boracay – An 8 Bedroom Luxury Villa With Private Pool – From £660/$932 Per Night
A brand new luxury villa with 8 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, over 6,000ft of indoor living space. 18-meter swimming pool with stunning views over Boracay. The property comes with 4 full-time staff including personal van and driver. The pictures of the house speak for themselves, but it is said the staff and service that will truly give you a memorable vacation. Five bedrooms have a kingsize bed and 2 bedrooms have 2 double beds and one bedroom has 1 double bed. All bedrooms have their private balcony. Plenty of dining space, a fully equipped kitchen, large BBQ, the living room has a 60inch tv and also a selection of board games.
9. An 11 Bedroom Luxury Airbnb Villa With Private Pool – From £675/$953 Per Night
An 11 bedroom Villa that can comfortably house 26 people, and comes complete with 5 full-time staff. Five bedrooms have a kingsize bed and 2 bedrooms have 2 double beds. All bedrooms have their own aircon, 40″ tv, en-suite bathrooms with towels, soap, shampoo, hairdryer and private balcony. There is a large 20-meter infinity swimming pool with spectacular views of the island and 6 person heated jacuzzi. There is a large dining table for 14 people, fully equipped kitchen and large BBQ. The living room has a 60inch tv and also a projector screen for watching movies, there is also an xbox 360 with a selection of games to keep the kids happy and also a selection of board games. There is a music system with speakers throughout the whole downstairs area and outside by the pool. Wifi in all bedrooms, plus a second connection from a different internet provider downstairs in case one is not working.
10. A Penthouse Studio Perfect For A Couple’s Hide Away In Philippines– From £49/$69 Per Night
Set on 2nd floor, the private studio comes with a queen size bed, an open kitchen, with great sea and sunset views. On the 3rd floor, you will find a private rooftop with fantastic 360° views of Boracay, and a hot tub. It’s located on a hilltop above Shangri La Hotel. This place is perfect for couples who want privacy, in a quiet area. If you’re more a party person, it’s not for you, you should rather look for places closer to the white beach where all the bars are. Another example of the cool Airbnbs in the Philippines.
11. Malay Apartment With Sea Views – From £31/$43 Per Night
Fully Furnished Sunny One (1) Bedroom. Enjoy breakfast on the huge terrace. The property comes with a plunge in the pool. Get close-up views of local life in the quiet residential area of Balinghai in Yapak. With only a 10min walk to the secluded Balinghai Beach, Puka & other less touristy beaches. The center with hundreds of cafes, bars, shops, famous Bulabog & White Beaches are all within 10min!
12. A 3 Bedroom Penthouse Overlooking The Ocean In Malay – From £171/$241 Per Night
A large 3 bedroom apartment with a huge terrace overlooking the ocean/kitesurfing beach. The unit is located in Cohiba villa compound and includes large 25 m swimming pool 24hr reception and free hourly shuttle bus to D mall.
13. A Gorgeous Resort Style Condo Airbnb in Lapu Lapu City – From £69/$97 Per Night
A unique resort-style design condo-apartment that comfortably sleeps 4 up to a maximum of 6 persons. Fully furnished with DEDON furniture’s, a modern fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. The place does not only offers a quiet and relaxed luxury living, it also eliminates the boundaries between living in and outdoors. Calm, Serene, Quiet, Secured and distant from the bustle of the city. The very generous balcony equipped with a dining and lounging sits on 2 sides of the apartment with a breathtaking 180° degree view over the ocean and the tip of the island – a scene you would not want to miss out.
14. A Brand New Studio Airbnb In Cebu – From £25/$35 Per Night
A studio with plenty of storage spaces, computer table, custom-made bench dining and additional food-prep surfaces. Universal power sockets, cable tv, and strong signal wifi means you will not need to leave the apartment. If you do decide to leave, it’s a 5-minute stroll to Ayala mall, 10-minute walk to fine dining, take the courtesy bus, or enjoy a workout before taking a dip on the rooftop. Proximity to Ayala and Cebu business park. A rooftop infinity pool, complete gym and entertainment area with striking views. Courtesy bus to and from Ayala Mall.
15. Ocean View Villa Philipines Airbnb In Malay – From £113/$159 Per Night
A 2 bedroom villa with a huge terrace overlooking the ocean/kitesurfing beach. This Unit is located inside Cohiba Villa Hotel, Mt. Luho Road in Bulabog and includes large 25 m infinity swimming pool, 24 hrs reception and stand-by generator and free hourly bus shuttle for “In-House Guests” only (meaning guest’s must check-in first to avail the said service for free) from hotel to D’ mall and vice versa from 8:00AM – 12:00MN. Also, include a daily housekeeping service for free.
These modern, immaculately presented apartment with fully fitted kitchens is only a 5 min walk from the D’Mall area and 10 min walk to all there is to offer at White Beach. The apartments is of a contemporary design, with Scandinavian themed furnishings and offer the largest living spaces in this development. Guests can enjoy 75 Sqm of living space, fully fitted, well equipped open plan kitchen with dining area, king size bed, walk in closet, flat screen TVs in the living room and bedroom. Modern bathroom with twin basins and large shower and an extra mattress may be added in the living room for an additional charge.
17. A Two-Story Boracay Airbnb Apartment – From £37/$52 Per Night
Bahay Boracay is a brand new house with spectacular sea views over Bulabog Bay. The house is comprised of three two-story apartments and one studio. These stunning contemporary air-conditioned and fan cooled apartments have their own balcony on each floor. The house is situated in a quiet location with the added benefit of being only a two-minute walk to the legendary kite beach and 7 minutes to Boracay’s famous white beach. The hosts promise a welcoming you and ensuring you have the perfect Boracay Holiday!
18. SeaView Cebu Airbn Mansion – From £13/$18 Per Night
Enjoy the amazing overlooking Seaview from our terrace or relax in our pool. If your travelling without own vehicle, the host offers you pick up and return service to town Dalaguete for free from 8am until 9pm. The apartment includes a small kitchen and clean bathroom with hot and cold shower. A motorcycle is also available for rent. AC and Satellite Tv with private entrance.
19. Ocean View Boracay Airbnb Beach Apartment – From £35/$49 Per Night
A one bedroom condo located in Boracay Newcoast. The place has its exclusive beach front only accessible to residents and guest. It is located near to station 1 of the Boracay island.
20. An Executive Lapu Lapu City Airbnb Apartment – From £29/$40 Per Night
The unit is a roomy executive studio which can accommodate 3 guest provided that the 3rd guest sleeps on the couch. The room is furnished with all essentials of a hotel like living. Guests have access to all amenities, meaning that they can use the infinity pool, gym, spa and sauna for FREE. The beach which is a 10-minute walk from the building will be free to access as well. The unit has a high speed WIFI connection that you can connect to so you don’t miss out on contacts from home. If you wish to spend the day indoors, NETFLIX is also available.
21. El Nido Airbnb House On The Hill With Sea Views – From £179/$252 Per Night
The 2 bungalow offers both comfort and ethnic minimalistic design. A king size bed, a spacious living area of 60sqm, and panoramic ocean views over the Bacuit Bay from the balcony of 53sqm, guarantee a wonderful experience in our resort. When you look up from your bed you realize that sleep under a Tumpang Sari, the sacred place of an Indonesian home. You shower/bathe in a Balinese style outdoor bathroom, change in your walk-in closet and prepare your cuppa coffee in a stylish kitchenette. Karuna El Nido is nested in the hills of Corong Corong (El Nido) and overlooks the breathtaking Bacuit Bay with its 40+ islands. The unit is individually designed in an Indonesian Joglo style and completely manufactured and imported from Indonesia and Bali, from its wood to marble, tiles and paintings. At the center of each Joglo and Pool Villa is a Tumpang Sari, the sacred place of an Indonesia home, only used for special occasions like weddings and celebrations.
22. Puerto Princess 5 Bedroom Philippines Airbnb Villa With Pool – From £144/$203 Per Night
This 5 bed, 3 en suite Airbnb Villa is situated on Mitra Road, with incredible views of the mountains. It’s a 20-minute drive to Robinson’s mall or Honda Bay and 30 minutes to the center or Nagtabon beach. Its features include a private pool, paddling pool, basketball court, games room, in-house cook and fiber optic WIFI. The property gives you full and private access to the following: 2 Pools and falls, basketball court, game room with darts and table football, board games and cards, fiber optic WIFI, BBQ, Cable TV, parking, fully equipped kitchen with oven, all bedrooms include A/C and king size bed, all bathrooms have water heater and rain shower, also we have a generator for any potential power interruptions. Hilltop Villa also boasts beautiful mountain views and many outside seating areas to soak up the sun and enjoy the local wildlife. The property is in a quiet, relaxed area of Puerto Princesa, 2-minute drive or 10 minutes walk away from the famous Baker’s Hill where you can try many local foods, delicacies and the nightlife.
The Best Tours In Philippines
More On Asia:
- Things To See And Do In Phuket
- Exploring Malaysia’s Batu Caves
- Where To Stay In Phuket
- Nine Experiences Not To Miss In Phang Nga Bay
- Thailand Travel Guide
- Top Bangkok Airbnb Rentals
- Exploring Kuala Lumpur Through Food
Pin For Later