- 1 Places To Visit In Delhi During Your Visit
- 2 List Of Places To Visit In Delhi | Top 13 Places
- 4 Tours In New Delhi
- 5 Where To Stay In Delhi
Places To Visit In Delhi During Your Visit
- Top Places To See In Jaipur – India’s Pink City
- How To Get From Delhi To Agra
- Money Saving Tips For Visiting London
- Best Places To Stay In Phuket
- Top Tips For Getting And Using The 72-Hour Visa-Free Visit To China
List Of Places To Visit In Delhi | Top 13 Places
Prepare for the traffic in the city when you visit, which means that exploring may be a lot slower than you think. There are taxis, rickshaws, and trains in the city, although I found it easier to have the hotel book the car for me as I wanted to make sure I was using registered taxis while exploring. When you visit Delhi do not miss out on the following places below. Below is a list of places to visit in Delhi I visited on my own while my boyfriend was working in Gurgaon. With a map in hand, I would plan on which places to hit in a day considering the traffic.
1. The Lotus Temple(Bahai House of Worship)
2. Jantar Mantar
3. Connaught Place
4. Lodi Gardens
5. The Red Fort (Lal Qila)
6. Akshar Dham Temple
7. India Gate and Canopy
8. Qutub Minor
9. Humayun’s Tomb
10. National Museum
One of India’s largest museums. The National Museum was established in 1949 and houses artifacts ranging from prehistoric to modern pieces of art.
Open 10am – 5pm. Entry is 300 Rupees and 10 Rupees for Indians.
11. Chandni Chowk
12. Delhi Art Gallery
This is one of the oldest galleries in the city and home to the country’s renowned pre-modern, modern and contemporary art. If you are a lover of art of looking for places to visit in Delhi for couples or somewhere cool to bring a partner, this is up there in cool places to visit in Delhi.
Open 10.30 to 7pm and entry is free.
13. Rashtrapati Bhavan
Tours In New Delhi
Where To Stay In Delhi
More on India on the blog:
- Five Things to do in India Beyond Taj Mahal
- How to Get From Delhi to Agra
- Tips for a Stress-free Visit to the Taj Mahal
- Humayun’s Tomb – A Tomb That Gave Birth to the Idea of Taj Mahal
Share or Pin It For Later