Sri Lanka is a country that has rich cultural heritage and highly induced wildlife centres to have a fulfilling experience. It’s also one of those destinations offering great value for money. There are plenty of cheap tour packages from Sri Lanka tour operators with plenty of holiday packages for Sri Lanka to choose from. Historians and Adventurers visit many of these tourist centres not only for their research but for valuable experience—you should too! Sri Lanka is such a beautiful and amazing country to visit.
I am still in awe of beautiful pictures that my sister in law is still sharing as she is honeymooning in Sri Lanka at the moment. Below you will not only find amazing local tours in Sri Lanka but the best budget tours in Sri Lanka perfect for those looking to do budget travel in Sri Lanka. Covering the best budget tour operators in Sri Lanka which also help you to make the most of a short visit to Sri Lanka to help you get your bearings of the country as the tour takes you on the best places to visit in Sri Lanka.
- The Best Holiday Bungalows In Sri Lanka
- The Best Beachfront Luxury Villas In Sri Lanka
- 5 Of The Best Temples In Siem Reap You Shouldn’t Miss
- A Guide To The Best Areas To Stay In London
- 1 Tour Operators In Sri Lanka List | Tour Operators In Sri Lanka
- 2 10 Of The Best Budget Tours In Sri Lanka | Cheap Tour Packages from Sri Lanka
- 2.1 2 Nights All Inclusive Luxury Camping Sri Lanka Tour In Yala National Park – With Return Transfers
- 2.2 Colombo Overnight Private Sri Lanka Leopard Safari Tour With Luxury Tented Camping
- 2.3 4-day Essence of Sri Lanka Tour
- 2.4 3-day Sri Lanka Cultural Tour Sigiriya Polonnaruwa and Dambulla – Plus Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park
- 2.5 2-Day Private Sri Lankan Tour Of Wild Wonders & Hidden Temples from Hikkaduwa
- 2.6 4-Day Rail Tour Sri Lanka Tour In Nuwara Eliya Countryside
- 2.7 3-Days Private Sri Lankan Tour Adventure to Kitulgala
- 2.8 3-day Private Sri Lanka Tour To The Sacred City of Anuradhapura From Colombo
- 2.9 Discover Jaffna 3 Nights and 4 Days (Vehicle-only Private Trip from Colombo)
- 2.10 5-day Sightseeing Tour in Sri Lanka for Groups in a Private Coach
Tour Operators In Sri Lanka List | Tour Operators In Sri Lanka
The above tours are I guess what I would call DIY Sri Lanka tours as you would normally arrange your own travels to Sri Lanka, accommodation and getting around. Whereas holiday packages for Sri Lanka the a majority of this would be arranged for you. At best you would only be paying for your flight, everything as far as accommodation, sights and getting around would all be arranged and included in the Sri Lanka tour packages Price. So if you are wondering where you can find holiday day tour packages to Sri Lanka, this is it! Wendy Wu, G Adventures and Contiki are among few companies offering the best holiday tour packages to Sri Lanka.
- Wendy Wu – Short and long Sri Lanka tours covering beach, off-grid tours allowing you to delve into a long and fascinating history exploring magnificent ancient ruins, search for incredible beasts amongst lush national parks, discover a huge variety of beautiful landscapes and lie on paradisiacal beaches when you are adventured out. Tours range from 5 day tours, 10 days, 15 and even longer tours in Sri Lanka.
- G Adventures – With tours ranging from 7 to even 30 days. Sri Lanka tour Package prices range from just under £800 for 7 days in Sir Lanka, well under £2500 for a 32-day tour visiting this tropical island, with landscapes ranging from sandy beaches to lush forests to cool hill towns dotted with tea plantations that have made Sri Lanka famous. Sri Lanka has a variety of World Heritage sites, from the picturesque hill town of Kandy to the Portuguese fortifications of Galle and monastery-strewn ruins of Anuradhapura.
- Contiki – Contiki runs group tours for under 35s. They offer one of the coolest holiday packages for Sri Lanka if you are looking to travel with a group of folks within your age range. One of the Sri Lanka tour Package prices offered comes in at just under £1100 for 10 days but you get 9 nights accommodation, 12 meals, you also get plenty of free time to explore on your own. This tour only available to 18 to 35 year olds. This is perfect if you want to do 2 weeks in Sri Lanka budget specific as you already know what you are getting.
- Viator Tours – If you are looking to supplement your explorations of Asia then Viator offers amazing budget tour operators in Sri Lanka offering day trips, 3- 5 day trips in and around Sri Lanka. Perfect for those who want to plan their own travel itinerary for Sri Lanka and around Asia, so depending on your plans, you can have addon tours depending on where and when, and how long you want to explore. Lanka tour Package prices range from £10 to even £1000+ depending on the type of trip and the length.
- Get Your Guide Tours – This is much the same as Viator and the two can be used to compare prices and find something that is suitable for you and within budget. Again, perfect for short trips but both Get Your Guide and Viator but have Sri Lankan tours that also include free transfers and in some cases also include accommodation. Lanka tour Package prices range from £10 to even £1000+ depending on the type of trip and the length.
10 Of The Best Budget Tours In Sri Lanka | Cheap Tour Packages from Sri Lanka
So what’s the best way to plan a trip to Sri Lanka? Tours, tours and more tours! Sri Lanka is such a fascinating country and perfect for those that love nature and adventure. There are many cheap tour packages for Sri Lanka, below I take you through some of the budget tour packages available and among the best Sri Lankan tours that you can do cheaply and very much on a budget and include some of the best adventurous places in Sri Lanka.
You can combine Cheap Tour Packages from Sri Lanka with your explorations of Asia for especially if you are trying to stay within a certain budget for Sri Lanka trip. The below Sri Lanka tour prices also offer a wide range from 1 day, 2 days 3 and for days trip in offer the best tours of Sri Lank for 2 days, or more to help you plan your itinerary for your trip around Asia. The Sri Lankan tours travel guide below will help you with deciding what you should budget for travelling in Sri Lanka.
Yala National Park, located in Hambantota is one budget tour that allows you experience wildlife like never before. Of course, it involves camping in order for you to get that ‘wild’ adventure. It comprises lakes, jungles and brackish lagoons, and according to research, they have the highest density of leopards on the globe. The duration of this tour is 2 nights and 3 days.
Experience the overnight Safari at the Yala National Park while you enjoy your lunch with a game drive. Your dinner is taken while you watch the stars and sleep in a private luxury tent. Perfect for those wanting to have a forest based tour activity in Sri Lanka. The duration of this trip is 2 days and 1 night.
Another amazing tourist centre is the Essence of Sri Lanka tour —run by cool tour organisers in Sri Lanka, you get to explore cultural sites which are known as the UNESCO World Heritage sites— bicycling round Polonnaruwa, an ancient city; touring Sigiriya Rock Fortress, enjoying the Golden Temple of Dambulla and visiting the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri DaladaMaligawa). The duration is 4 days.
3-day Sri Lanka Cultural Tour Sigiriya Polonnaruwa and Dambulla – Plus Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park
At the park, you get to see wildlife creatures in their environment. There is breakfast and dinner available including hotel pickup and drop-off. You would see elephants gather getting water at Minneriya tank. The duration is 3 days.
This site gives you the opportunity to see Buddha statues that are above 100 feet, and they are religious artefacts, sculpted or painted. The Madungala Hot Springs are known for having waters with healing powers known to cure diseases of the eye and skin. The duration of this trip is one night and two days.
On this railway tour, you would visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, enjoying the Nuwara Eliya city tour. Also explore the Sri Dalada Maligawa, a heritage site recognized globally. The duration of this trip is 4 days.
The tour includes sliding down a five-meter waterfall, white water rafting and bird watching. Cycling to Belilena cave gives you the chance to experience the landscape of the environment and the lifestyle of the villagers. There would be a trek to the natural rock pools and waterfalls of kataran-Oya, a slide-down the seven natural pools, jumps to a natural rock pool and swimming in the rainforest. The duration is 3 days.
On this trip, you get to go on a wildlife safari in Wilpattu, Sri Lanka’s largest national park. There are so many animals of several species in this park. The duration of the trip is 3 days.
Jaffna is known to be the second most popular city in Sri Lanka accredited for commerce. Before the tour, you will be picked up by a chauffeur. In the early hours of the morning, you will get a ride round Jaffna and get leisure in the evening. Enjoy a lovely swim at the Casuarina Beach after the afternoon visit. The duration is 3 nights and 4 days.
This trip includes a 4-night tour in your private coach driven by a private guide. You get to discover Ella, Tea Factory, Dambula Cave, Yala National Park, Sigiriya Rock, Kandy Tooth Temple, Sigiriya Village Tour and Tea plantations. The duration is 5 days.
- Top Tips For Camper Van Rentals In Iceland
- Why An African Adventure On Zambia’s Devil’s Pool Is A Must
- Things To Do In Livingstone Zambia Beyond Victoria Falls
- Why Dubai Is The Perfect Winter Sun Destination
Pin For Later