- 1 Outdoor Activities In Livingstone | Attractions Near Victoria falls
- 2 Free Things To Do In Livingstone Africa
- 3 1. Explore Victoria Falls from both Zimbabwe and Zambian sides.
- 4 2. Zambian Bridge Swing Over Victoria Falls
- 5 3. Take A Cruise On The Zambezi
- 6 4. Explore Livingstone Island Tour & Dive Into The Devil’s Pool
- 7 5. Adrenaline Seeker’s Delight In Bungee Jumping Over Victoria Falls
- 8 6. Afternoon Tea At Royal Victoria Hotel On The Zambezi
- 9 7. Explore The Livingstone Museum
- 10 8. What To Do In Livingstone For Thrill Seekers? Zambezi White Water Rafting!
- 11 9. Go For A Safari In Zambezi National Park
- 12 10. See Victoria Falls From Above On A Flight of Angels Helicopter Experience
- 13 Livingstone Zambia Hotels | Where To Stay In Livingston
Outdoor Activities In Livingstone | Attractions Near Victoria falls
- Whitewater rafting through Batoka Gorge
- Canoeing on the Zambezi River
- Game Safaris
- Micro lighting or Helicopter over Victoria Falls
- Lion and Cheetah walks
- Abseiling and gorge swinging
- River Safari
- Fishing in the Zambezi
- Steam Train Rides over the Victoria Falls Bridge
Free Things To Do In Livingstone Africa
Top 10 Things To Do In Livingstone | Places To Visit In Livingstone Zambia
The below are among the best things to do in Livingstone, Zambia. So you find yourself at Victoria Falls and you have marveled at God’s masterpiece and have taken a million selfies (let’s not kid ourselves, I will bet you are also hiding a selfie stick too – don’t worry I will keep the judging to myself). So what else is there in this little city of Livingstone?
Just for reference as Victoria falls is on the border with Zimbabwe, most of the things to do in Livingstone Zambia, in the list below are based in on the Zambian side. Also, note that you can get the bus to Chobe’s national park from Livingstone.
The attractions and places to visit in Livingstone below can easily be added to your Livingstone or Zambia itinerary as I have also linked to tours you can easily add on to your itinerary.
1. Explore Victoria Falls from both Zimbabwe and Zambian sides.
2. Zambian Bridge Swing Over Victoria Falls
3. Take A Cruise On The Zambezi
4. Explore Livingstone Island Tour & Dive Into The Devil’s Pool
5. Adrenaline Seeker’s Delight In Bungee Jumping Over Victoria Falls
6. Afternoon Tea At Royal Victoria Hotel On The Zambezi
Learn all about the local culture, the pioneers and the history of the town on this full day trip. Visit Victoria Falls Hotel, the oldest hotel in Zimbabwe, to enjoy its famous high tea, see the 1000-year-old big tree and discover the falls.
You can also opt to enjoy an afternoon tea at Royal Livingstone Hotel where tours to Livingstone Island and Devil’s Pool leave from.
7. Explore The Livingstone Museum
8. What To Do In Livingstone For Thrill Seekers? Zambezi White Water Rafting!
For those that like to test just how fast their heart can dance around their rib cage then you will be left in a state on nirvana with activities like white water rafting down the Zambezi.
The Zambezi River is internationally acclaimed as one of the best locations for white water rafting. Enjoy the adrenaline pumping thrill of this exceptional activity, and also marvel at the stark, sheer beauty and tranquility of the Batoka Gorge.
9. Go For A Safari In Zambezi National Park
10. See Victoria Falls From Above On A Flight of Angels Helicopter Experience
Livingstone Zambia Hotels | Where To Stay In Livingston
I have blogged about some of our experiences at Maramba River Lodge, Livingstone accommodation that caters to budge and mid-range, on-site you can camp, you can rent a luxury tent and you can also have chalets.
I found this to be great value for money as we were right on the banks of the river which meant that safari animals can be seen all while you have breakfast, lunch or dinner.
We also sampled Tongabezi and Royal Livingstone which fall under luxury accommodation near Victoria Falls Zambia. With Royal Livingstone you can see the mist of the Victoria Falls as you are that close to not only the falls but activities on victoria falls as Livingstone Island and Devil’s Pool tours depart from here.
So have of the places to visit in Livingstone, Zambia above on your travel bucket list?
Pin It For Later!