Having enjoyed the sun and exploring the old and new Dubai, the beautiful malls and great activities I must say, Dubai certainly has wow factor and then some! Here are my top 10 things to do in Dubai if you happen to be seeking sun, sea and sand in the Middle East.
- 1 Top 10 Things To Do In Dubai
- 1.1 10. Stay at…Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
- 1.2 9. Spend the day…Getting lost in Dubai Mall.
- 1.3 8. Stroll around…Madinat Souk.
- 1.4 7. Have Afternoon Tea at…Burj Al Arab.
- 1.5 6. Buy…Gold at Gold Souk.
- 1.6 5. Have dinner on…A Boat on Dubai Creek.
- 1.7 4. Get High…At Burj Khalifa.
- 1.8 3. Let your Heart skip a beat on…A Desert Safari.
- 1.9 2. Watch the Sun Set at…The One and Only: Mirage.
- 1.10 1. Recover at…A Ladies Only Spa.
Top 10 Things To Do In Dubai
10. Stay at…Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
9. Spend the day…Getting lost in Dubai Mall.
8. Stroll around…Madinat Souk.
|Burj Al Arab – 27th Floor Sky Bar|
|Burj Al Arab – Afternoon Tea Session|
7. Have Afternoon Tea at…Burj Al Arab.
You cannot come to Dubai without sipping fine tea 200 meters above sea level, quenching your thirst while the jazz music soothes the mind allowing you to dream a little whilst the sun is setting right before your eyes. The main lobby of the hotel also has a water fountain that has fantastic rhythmic synchronisation to the water.
6. Buy…Gold at Gold Souk.
|Dubai Creek for Old Dubai|
5. Have dinner on…A Boat on Dubai Creek.
4. Get High…At Burj Khalifa.
3. Let your Heart skip a beat on…A Desert Safari.
This was one of the highlights of my trip to Dubai. Also Playing dress up(see picture below) in the desert, getting an owl to sit on my hand, watching a belly dancer balance a sword on her head, music and great food among other things.
|Playing dress up in the desert|
|Dubai Desert Safari activities|
2. Watch the Sun Set at…The One and Only: Mirage.
|Roof Top Terrace at One and Only: Mirage|
|To go home or not to go, that is the question…|
So have you been to Dubai, anything else you can add to the above top 10 best things to do in Dubai? If you haven’t been, what are you waiting for?
- Top Things To See And Do In Kuala Lumpur
- Where To Stay In Venice
- Top Photography Spots In Venice
- The Ultimate Travel Guide To Santorini