Looking to travel to Houston for business or pleasure? Well, no matter the reason for your trip, you won’t have a problem with these Houston Airbnb places. There are so many things to do in Houston, Texas but trolling through hundreds of sites to find the best place to stay in Houston shouldn’t be one of them.
Below you will find our picks for the top 15 Airbnb apartments and homes in Houston, Texas to help you quickly find something and settle in to fun in this great Texan city. For hotels alternatives to Airbnb click here for Houston hotels. If it’s your first time using Airbnb you can get an Airbnb discount of $35/£25 by signing up using this link, I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
- Top Airbnb Rentals In Bangkok
- Using Airbnb In Paris
- Top Tips For Using Airbnb
- The Best Hotels In Paris With Views Of The Eiffel Tower
- Where To Stay In Phuket
- 1 Things To Do See And Do In Houston
- 2 Top 15 Houston Airbnb Apartments in Texas
- 3 Houston’s Best Tours
- 4 More On Travel:
Things To Do See And Do In Houston
Houston is a large metropolitan city in Texas. It’s closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex. The city’s relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants. Below are just a few of the things to check out during your visit to Houston.
- NASA’s Space Center Houston and City Sightseeing Tour
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- Check out the children’s Museum of Houston
- The Chocolate Bar – A store packed with all sorts of novelties made out of chocolate.
- With plenty of nightlife too. For all this and more check out Visit Houston for inspiration.
Top 15 Houston Airbnb Apartments in Texas
Budget Apartments in Houston, TX between $0 – 70 (Upton £50)
1.Private Studio Apartment in a Quiet Neighbourhood $25/night
This is a super budget-friendly space. Have your own private studio apartment with a kitchenette. It is attached to a home but fully self-contained, and you have access to the pool on property. It is in a very quiet community so that you can relax away from the hustle of downtown Houston.
2. Small yet Perfect Airbnb Space $42/night
Get a budget-friendly townhouse only 5-minutes away and a short Uber ride from downtown Houston. If you’re just passing through and need a place to stay or you want to spend a few days enjoying Houston, this is a great place to start.
3. Studio with Garden Deck $38/night
You get a wonderful host along with a cosy space for a night or several night’s stay in Houston. The studio is close to the Montrose area and just a short distance from restaurants, bars, and other attractions in downtown Houston.
4. Flat in Museum District Houston $55/night
If you want a flat in the heart of the Museum District, then this one should be for you. Located in Montrose, this flat is in close proximity to local museums, coffee shops, restaurants and the fantastic Houston nightlife.
5. Budget-Friendly Penthouse $65/night
Is that even possible? Yes, it is with this prominently located Airbnb penthouse. If you are looking for a great place in the Energy Corridor, this is it. With a lovely host and its central location, you can enjoy a great trip to Houston.
Houston’s Top 5 Mid-range Airbnb Apartments $70 – $150 (£50-£100)
6. Lovely Flat in Central Midtown Houston $99/night
This is an attractive loft space with a comfortable ambiance. The location is great for getting to bars, restaurants, and other areas in downtown Houston, and it is in walking distance to sites such as the George R Brown Convention Center.
7. The Midtown flat that is close to everything $91/night
This is a modern apartment with personalized touches just right for a stay in Houston. This Airbnb apartment in Midtown Houston is also equipped with a resort-style swimming pool, business lounge, and athletic centre.
8. Renovated House in the Historic East End of Houston $99/night
This renovated home in the historic East End of Houston is conveniently located close to everything you need in Houston. Museums, parks, the mall, downtown Houston, you name it, you can get to it from this tastefully decorated and comfortable house.
9. Charming Flat in Montrose $112/night
This flat is located in Montrose, one of the “10 great neighbourhoods in America”. The central location puts you close to a variety of businesses and entertainment areas in Houston. It is quite simply, an immaculate space for a weekend, a night, a week, or more.
10. Montrose Guest House $113/night
Another lovely Airbnb guest house in Montrose, this space is undoubtedly located with easy access to a variety of spaces and sites in Houston. But, it also comes with a pool and hot tub for your enjoyment.
Luxury Airbnb Apartments in Houston, TX (USA) $150+ (Above £100)
11. 1-Bedroom Penthouse with an astonishing view $155/night
Enjoy a luxury stay at this penthouse apartment in the heart of downtown Houston. The view you get from this 23rd-floor apartment in a Houston high-rise condo is amazing. Suitable for business or leisure travel, it is located close to all the facilities you would need for a great stay in Houston.
12. A Luxury Townhouse in Montrose $210/night
This conveniently located three-bedroom townhouse can hold up to 7 persons. It’s modern, well-kept and super comfortable. Responsive hosts ensure that your stay is the best possible when in Houston.
13. The Penthouse with an Amazing View $206/night
This penthouse also features an amazing view at a reasonable price. When you consider value for money, this Airbnb flat is one of the best by far. As one visitor puts it “All the luxury of a nice hotel with all the conveniences of home”.
14. An Adorably Comfortable Home $242/night
This is an entire house with a modern historic charm located in one the popular Houston Heights neighbourhood. You are only 3 minutes away from downtown Houston and close to public transportation. You will certainly be charmed in this 3-bedroom home that can suit a family or group of friends of up to 6 persons.
15. Luxury 3-Story Home (Great for Groups of 8) $531/night
Looking for a perfect place to host family or friends on a trip to Houston? Then this luxury home with a “beautiful view from all angles” may just be the place you need. Located in the upscale Museum/ Medical Center District, this three-story home with a rooftop terrace is a gorgeous place to stay for a trip down to Houston.
Houston’s Best Tours
More On Travel:
- Money Saving Tips For Exploring London
- Top Things To See And Do In Paris
- How To See Florence In One Day
- 13 Places Not To Miss In New Delhi
- Tips For Visiting The Vatican
Pin For Later