‘Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage’
- Unmissable Adventures on Victoria Falls Devil’s Pool
- Experiencing Lisbon’s Night Life On Pink Street
- Paris Hotel Guide With A View Of The Eiffel Tower
- Spitbank Fort Lunch In The Middle Of The Sea
- Norway’s Trolltunga Adventure Seekers
- 1 10 Travel Tips For First Time Solo Travellers
- 1.1 1. Decide on a city.
- 1.2 2. Book Your Flights! Be Mindful of Arrival times.
- 1.3 3. Choose your style of accommodation
- 1.4 4. Budget.
- 1.5 5. Flight arrival times and Hotel Locations
- 1.6 6. Safety First…but pack what only what you need.
- 1.7 7. Planning For The unthinkable
- 1.8 8. Share Your Plans
- 1.9 9. Learn To Enjoy Your Own Company
- 1.10 10. Get inspired and pack by your style of trip and destination.
10 Travel Tips For First Time Solo Travellers
1. Decide on a city.
2. Book Your Flights! Be Mindful of Arrival times.
3. Choose your style of accommodation
5. Flight arrival times and Hotel Locations
6. Safety First…but pack what only what you need.
ROBOCOPP Personal Alarm
7. Planning For The unthinkable
9. Learn To Enjoy Your Own Company
10. Get inspired and pack by your style of trip and destination.
Once you do it, you will always want to take a solo trip at least once a year. I am telling you. You will become less fearful having overcome that fear of travelling alone and all your can do by yourself. So, have you are you embarking on your first solo, or have been already – what do your friends and family think of the idea of travelling alone?
Other Adventures To Consider:
- A Guide To Top 10 Tel Aviv Beaches
- Having your breath taken by the Taj Mahal
- Great Ocean Road in Australia
- Safari in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
- Unmissable Beaches In Santorini
Pin for later!