Shopping In Shoreditch
Walking around Brick Lane and really many parts of East London, the legacy left behind by people like Boris and all the people that flocked here who were dressmakers, photographers, sketch artists, jewellers and traders have inspired what you will now see today; a vibrant, colourful, multi-cultural corner of London that’s a treat to the eyes and your tastebuds when sampling the amazing food here.
Other Things to do in Shoreditch Besides Shopping
- Visit Box Park – There are pop-up shops, from food to clothing.
- Street art – The whole area is filled with colourful street art and it changes by the week too.
- Check out Bricklane market which is filled with sample sales, cool local designers, and vintage shops.
- Taste authentic curries. You have Indian and Bangladeshi restaurants that have been open for tens of years with recipes passed down from family generations.
- Check out the Cereal cafe that is that is a real treat for anyone that is a big kid and lover of cereal from back in the day.
The Best Tours In Shoreditch
- Choose from street art tours, food tours and pub crawls. There is something for everyone.