My weekend escape to Edinburgh was filled with long walks around a town that oozes atmosphere and sophistication in its mystery from history inherited. This is in addition to checking out The Witchery in Edinburgh, a hidden gem that is a must when you visit Edinburgh. I love a unique dining experience and have sometimes traveled miles just for the indulgence. Check out my dining experience on Spitbank Fort – a man-made island on the Solent.
Living in London, one of the world’s most popular cities, when it comes to food, you can get pretty much anything. This applies to Edinburgh too. On this occasion, I didn’t want the usual eatery I could find any and everywhere. I had my eyes firmly locked on one place; The Witchery By The Castle. I guess you can say I was bewitched from the moment I found out about it.
- 1 Dining At The Witchery Secret Garden
- 2 Staying At The Witchery by the Castle
- 3 More on Edinburgh and UK:
Dining At The Witchery Secret Garden
The Food at the Witchery in Edinburgh
The Witchery By The Castle’s Secret Garden Restaurant
The Witchery Edinburgh Secret Garden Food Review
The Witchery In Edinburgh Dress Code
Staying At The Witchery by the Castle
Where to stay Hotels in Edinburgh
- For hotels in the Royal Mile check out: Holiday Inn, Radisson Collection Hotel, Jurys Inn, Hilton Carlton and The Scotsman.
- For mid-range and budget end hotels on the Royal Mile check out: Stay Central Hotel, Grassmarket Hotel, The Inn Place, Ibis Hotel and Mercure Hotel.
- You also have hostels in Edinburgh as well as many rental apartments in Edinburgh in great locations of the city allowing you to explore the city without and still feel at home away from home.
More on Edinburgh and UK:
- Things To Do In Edinburgh
- The Best Hostels In London
- Money Saving Tips For A Visit To London
- Views Over St Pauls