Top Airbnb In Virginia Beach Apartments You Need To Check Out
Looking for a break on the Atlantic coast? Well have the best Airbnb Virginia beach rentals to get you rested and relaxed in this beautiful coastal city. Virginia Beach lies in southeastern Virginia, where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. Relax in your own Airbnb Virginia Beach oceanfront apartment or take to the 3-mile boardwalk stretches along its beach-lined oceanfront.
Below we have taken the work out of hunting for an Airbnb In Virgina Beach with 14 cool airbnb homes to give you a home away from home feel in this beautiful location. We have also covered a range of budgets. For hotels alternatives to Airbnb click here for Virginia Beach hotels. If it’s your first time using Airbnb you can get an Airbnb discount of $35/£25 by signing up using this link, I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
- Top Airbnb Tips For Guests And Hosts
- 24 Hours In Chicago
- How To Do London On A Budget
- 20 Things To See In Paris
- Where To Stay In Dubai
- The Best Hotels In Paris With Eiffel Tower Views
- Tips For Island Hopping Around Santorini
- 1 1. Cozy Airbnb Virginia Beach Condo ($130 per night)
- 2 2. Private Airbnb Virginia Beach Apartment 3 Blocks From The Beach ($79 per night)
- 3 3. Cheap Airbnb Virginia Beach Cottage ($85 per night)
- 4 4. Airbnb Virginia Beach House ($101 per night)
- 5 5. Airbnb In Virginia Beach House With Pool ($76 per night)
- 6 6. Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Studio ($240 per night)
- 7 7. Airbnb Virginia Beach House ($180 per night)
- 8 8. Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Dolphin Beach Condo ($181 per night)
- 9 9. Exquisitely Decorated Airbnb Virginia Beach House ($202 per night)
- 10 10. Airbnb Virginia Beach Quarters Resort ($99 per night)
- 11 11. Cosy Airbnb Virginia Beach Guest Suite ($151 per night)
- 12 12. Airbnb In Virginia Beach Studio ($91 per night)
- 13 13. Airbnb Virginia Beach Town House ($82 per night)
- 14 14. Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Studio ($81 per night)
- 15 The Best Tours In Virginia Beach
1. Cozy Airbnb Virginia Beach Condo ($130 per night)
This Airbnb Virginia Beach condo/apartment on the ground floor of my home provides easy access to the beach. A great Airbnb near Virginia Beach boardwalk and all the oceanfront has to offer without being right in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Two private entrances, indoor and outdoor showers, patio, grill, fenced backyard, bicycles and beach gear included.
2. Private Airbnb Virginia Beach Apartment 3 Blocks From The Beach ($79 per night)
Newly remodelled, super clean one-bedroom apartment, three blocks from the beach. Covered deck, backyard on the water to watch ducks, herons, fish. A great Airbnb near Virginia Beach, walking distance to the ocean, boardwalk, Rude Inlet, dining, and entertainment.
Hardwood floors, queen size bed, kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, internet. No cable tv channels at present (wiring issues) but you can connect your laptop to the tv with HDMI cable, for example, to use your personal Netflix or HBOGO.
3. Cheap Airbnb Virginia Beach Cottage ($85 per night)
Beautifully updated and cosy 1940’s affordable and reasonably cheap Airbnb Virginia Beach cottage two block from the beach. Enjoy the summer days with your toes in the sand and the awesome nightlife at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
4. Airbnb Virginia Beach House ($101 per night)
This Airbnb Virginia Beach house has two bedrooms upstairs. Each bedroom has its own full bath. The back bedroom has a balcony overlooking a treed backyard. The family room has a bar that opens into the kitchen. There is a washer/dryer for your use. A sunroom in the rear leads to the deck and treed backyard.
There is parking for two vehicles. It is four minutes to the beach, VA Beach Convention Centre, public transportation. It is an older unit in the family neighbourhood, Shadow lawn.
5. Airbnb In Virginia Beach House With Pool ($76 per night)
Another reasonably cheap Airbnb Virginia Beach bungalow-style backyard pool house with access to pool and outdoor shower, just 3 1/2 blocks from the ocean and our award-winning boardwalk.
Kitchenette, cabana-style bathroom w/ walk-in shower, and loft bedroom w/ queen size bed. Full-size div. w/ Direct TV and free wi-fi. Beach cruiser bikes, beach chairs and beach towels are available for guest usage. Near Lake Holly for kayaking, canoeing or paddleboarding. perfect for a beach getaway. The pool that is open during season and shared with owners.
6. Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Studio ($240 per night)
Escape to the East Coast in this Airbnb Virginia Beach oceanfront vacation rental studio with 1-bathroom and sleeping accommodations for 4. Located in the desirable Oceans II Condominiums, this newly renovated home is located right on the beach.
Enjoy the soothing sound of the waves washing up on the shore from the private balcony or walk down to the water to sink your toes into the sand. Nestled in the heart of this coastal city, all of the area’s greatest attractions will be right at your fingertips.
7. Airbnb Virginia Beach House ($180 per night)
Beautiful Airbnb Virginia Beach house 3000 sq. ft with private backyard near the highly desirable Croatan Beach. Features hot tub for 4 in backyard. Kitchen French doors to balcony porch for dining al fresco. Large living room with flat screen tv and wet bar. Spacious master with king bed and jetted tub for cosy evenings after the beach. Second master with private step-in shower on ground floor.
8. Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Dolphin Beach Condo ($181 per night)
Luxury Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Condo accommodates up to 4 people; (1 Queen size bed, 1 pull out couch). Perfect for a much-deserved getaway. Live music & entertainment provided along the Boardwalk.
9. Exquisitely Decorated Airbnb Virginia Beach House ($202 per night)
An incredible original 1935 Virginia Beach, Beach home located 3 minutes from the beach! Impeccably restored Airbnb Virginia Beach house with all modern amenities. Barbecue, sun porch, outdoor yard, Cabana Shower with changing rooms, everything you need to relax and live the beach life.
10. Airbnb Virginia Beach Quarters Resort ($99 per night)
Beach Quarters Resort is considered Virginia Beach’s total oceanfront resort. With the most amenities of any resort on the beach, you can enjoy a game of rooftop tennis or shuffleboard, soak up the sun at the beautiful rooftop pool, and more.
11. Cosy Airbnb Virginia Beach Guest Suite ($151 per night)
Guest will have private access on the first floor of this three-story ocean view home beach in Virginia Beach, VA. The quest suit is separate from the main house. Two bedrooms with a queen bed in each room and one bathroom. Includes: washer dryer, refrigerator, microwave, sink next to the refrigerator.
12. Airbnb In Virginia Beach Studio ($91 per night)
Cosy backyard studio apartment over detached garage with a private entrance. Perfect for two adults but also has a full size pull-out sofa in the room for additional guests at owner’s discretion.
The space has a queen size pillow-top bed, small well-equipped kitchenette, bathroom with stand-up shower, sofa, 42-inch television with Apple TV (no cable) for Netflix & other streaming, free wi-fi & small outdoor space including two bicycles & two beach chairs for your use.
13. Airbnb Virginia Beach Town House ($82 per night)
Beautifully updated and reasonably cheap Airbnb Virginia Beach and cosy 1940’s beach townhome style cottage two block from the beach! Enjoy the summer days with your toes in the sand and the awesome nightlife at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
14. Airbnb Virginia Beach Oceanfront Studio ($81 per night)
So close to the ocean you can taste the salt in the air when you walk outside. Located at the north end of the boardwalk, your stay will be quiet enough to get some relaxation, or as rowdy as you like within walking distance.
We are close to all the attractions the Virginia Beach Oceanfront has to offer including the boardwalk, bars, clubs, restaurants, free concerts at the 31st Street Stage, frozen yogurt, and more! (While the building has a lovely ocean view, this unit does not.)
The Best Tours In Virginia Beach
- The Best Hotels On Dubai Marina
- Why You Need To Explore Philippines’ Hidden Gem
- Exploring Australia’s Great Ocean Road
- Exploring The Nightlife On Lisbon’s Pink Street
Pin For Later