Santorini is one of those Greek islands that are popular for honeymoon. There is an amazing array of things to do in Santorini for couples in addition to perfectly suited honeymoon hotels in Santorini to cater to couples that want to relax after the marathon planning of planning and getting through the wedding. You can relax to amazing views of the caldera, explore the amazing wineries in Santorini and drink your weight in wine or you can learn to cook Greek food before finishing off with a romantic sailing tour across the caldera.
While Santorini might have its fair share of amazing and luxurious hotels with views of the caldera, you can also find affordable places too if you are on a particular budget. I have discussed on the blog on whether Santorini is an expensive destination to give you an idea of how much things are in terms of food, restaurants, bars, nightlife and overall vacation in Santorini.
Best Hotels For Honeymoon In Santorini Greece
Below is inspiration of amazing hotels in Santorini perfect for couples heading to the island for a honeymoon. For additional inspiration on the itinerary, check out my tips on how to visit Athens, Santorini and Mykonos in 10 days.
- Acroterra Rosa Hotel and Spa: The honeymooning couples looking for some serenity would love this space overlooking the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. The Cycladic style of architecture, with its infinity pool, makes the hotel a must-stay. The hotel comes with suites all air-conditioned and stocked with bars and mini-fridge. Don’t forget to head out to the spas.
- Maison Des Lys – Luxury Suites: Located just 500 meters from Akrotiri or only 1 km from the pristine Kokkini Paralia Beach, this hotel is ideal for beach-loving couples. The hot tubs and massages on demand are the highlight. The suites have an authentic Greek architectural splendor all over. Take a dip at the pool, sipping on a cocktail drink.
Santorini Honeymoon Suites
- Infinity Suites & Dana Villas: The sprawling rooms and the views of blue oceans ahead all make for an ideal stay from the list of top Santorini honeymoon hotels. Located close to Fira’s center, the hotel comes with a fantastic view and offers a wide range of services. From offering pool bar facilities to suites with cable TV, indoor heated plunge pools, couples can enjoy relaxing massages.
- Pearl on the Cliff: Located in Imerovigli, Santorini’s most scenic villages, you and your husband may wake up to the views of amazing calderas. The rooms are neatly designed, offering mini-fridge and television along with air conditioning. The suites also get an outdoor hot tub and offer breakfast. The hotel offers guests services for boat trips and day excursions.
- Canaves Oia Sunday Suites: Located in Oia, this four-star hotel is ideal for honeymooners, seeking serenity and quality ambiance. Hire a bike and ride through the nearby areas. If you want to try some local dishes, don’t miss the breakfast on offer here. Even the units in the suites are well stocked with toiletries and other such necessities.
- Alti Santorini Suites: The gorgeous views of the ocean are what you get from the bedroom of the suites. Start by enjoying a true Mediterranean breakfast and take a tour of the island and Perivolos Beach just 6 km away. Take the car and bike on rent and explore the island like never before.
- Aqua Luxury Suites Santorini: Honeymoon time is when you get to know each other better. To look through the local town life in Fira or picturesque village life at Oia, the Aqua Suites are the best. Moreover, head out to Perissa and Perivolos Beaches. Indulge in some luxurious spa massages while staying at the hotel.
- White Ark: Stretch out in the sun decks by the outdoor pool to get a beautiful view of the sea outside. The air conditioning units get their private bathroom and kitchenette, along with wonderful views. Dig in a la carte breakfast at the villa, as you get ready to tour through the Evo Gialos Beach.
- Charisma Suites: Couples can look forward to spending a splendid time at the best Santorini honeymoon hotels. The Cycladic architecture can be a great backdrop for your special honeymoon snaps. This is among best hotels in Santorini Greece for honeymoon. The suites get units each with state-of-the-art television, minibar, kitchenette, and a well-stocked bathroom. Room service is available to the guests.
- Cavo Tagoo Santorini: Make use of the private pool and the amazing views from the pool of Ovac sea. Take a dip in your private pool. Located just near Fira and Oia, the suite comes with hot tub and other amenities. Both Fira and Oia are among the best areas to stay in Santorini for honeymoon.
The Ovac sea-viewing restaurant is an idyllic location for you to have a romantic date.
Apartments & Villas
I have also shared tips on the best villas in Santorini with infinity pools but below are additional places to check out for couples heading to Santorini for a honeymoon.
- Galaxy Suites & Villas: Located on the top of Santorini’s caldera, the apartments and suites give the most beautiful view. The romantic views of the sunrise and sunset are just worth spending here. The Le Moustache restaurant offers top quality Greek and Mediterranean cuisine to try. Relax by the pool as you listen to lounge music.
- Thermes Luxury Villas and Spa: The gorgeous villas and spa are close to the hot springs nearby and located in Aghios Eustathios. There are 7 independent Santorini honeymoon hotels in villa style, facing the volcano and even other attractions in and around the caldera. The classy architecture appeals to all the guests. Every villa has 3 bedrooms, a private balcony, and a private swimming pool.
Santorini Honeymoon Resorts
Below are some of the most sought after and the very best resorts in Santorini for honeymooning couples.
- Grace Hotel Santorini, Auberge Resorts Collection: Sprawling rooms, with majestic views of the ocean beyond, and a sea-facing restaurant, what more to ask for? The gorgeous suits come with complimentary bathroom toiletries and even offer in-room services and honeymoon packages. The 5-course champagne breakfast is worth trying too. Hire a car to explore the town.
- Andronis Concept Wellness Resort: Good health and peace is bound to come on its own in this resort in Imerovigli. Minimal designer suites come with bright interiors and a private swimming pool for some romantic time out. These are the biggest attractions as you can get a serene view of the Mediterranean Sea from anywhere.
- Costa Grand Resort & Spa: Located by the Kamari beach, the resort allows you to give private access to the beach. Head out and stretch under one of the umbrellas. There is a lounge bar where the guests can pick their favorite drinks to sip on as they stretch out on the black sandy beach.
- Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort Santorini: A visit to Santorini is incomplete without a wine-tasting session. The Vadema Resort is located amidst the vineyards, and hence, they can enjoy this tour. If you seek to access a beach without much ado, the private beach is here too. Indulge in American or Greek-style breakfast in the dining area.
Santorini Honeymoon Package Deals
- Jet 2 Holiday Packages: Jet 2 Holidays offers a wide range of holiday packages suitable for couples. You can select from a wide range of hotels offering half or full board as well as all-inclusive and inclusive plus options.
- Scott Dunn Honeymoon Packages: The honeymoon packages include staying and touring through some of the best Greek islands of Santorini, Milos, Athens, and Sifnos. The tour consists of staying at the top Santorini honeymoon hotels and even going on mini day tours across the best attractions. Dig in the local delicacies and have a romantic time.
- Classic Greek Islands: The tour includes tours to Mykonos and Santorini for the couples who seek to focus entirely on these two islands. Get a taste of these two popular tourist hubs and see the Greek way of hospitality and life. Don’t forget to go on a culinary trip or maybe a wine-tasting or caldera-exploration trip on your stay here.
- Things To Do In Athens At Night
- How To Get Around In Santorini
- Best Bars In Santorini
- Best Villas With Private Pool In Santorini
- Best Beaches In Santorini
- How To See Athens In 2 Days
- Cool Cafes To Check Out In Santorini
- Santorini In 3 Days
- How To Get From Santorini Airport To Oia
Pin For Later
Leave a Reply