The Best Airbnb Yosemite Rentals In Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park is on many a bucket list. Below we have put together a list of the best Airbnb Yosemite has to offer in these Californian Sierra Nevada mountains. Covering a wide range of budgets and choice areas for Airbnb in Yosemite Valley. For hotels alternatives to Airbnb click here for Yosemite hotels. If it’s your first time using Airbnb you can get an Airbnb discount of $35/£25 by signing up using this link, I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
Yosemite National Park is famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees, and for Tunnel View, the iconic vista of towering Bridalveil Fall and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome and many of the Airbnb near Yosemite park below offer amazing views of this beautiful national park. You can stock up on supply for your Airbnb in Yosemite in the Yosemite Village are shops, restaurants, lodging, the Yosemite Museum nearby.
- Hiking Norway’s Trolltunga
- Hiking And Camping In Snowdonia National Park
- Tips On Using Airbnb
- Exploring Iceland By Campervan
- Why You Need To Visit Iceland In The Summer
- Exploring The Jurassic Coast At Durdle Door
- 1 1. Airbnb Yosemite Area Black Bear Haven ($101 per night)
- 2 2. Airbnb Yosemite Cabin At Bass Lake ($202 per night)
- 3 3. Airbnb in Yosemite Cabins At Bass Lake ($153 per night)
- 4 4. Airbnb Yosemite National Park – A 2-bedroom Garden Suite ($127 per night)
- 5 5. Airbnb Yosemite Bass Lake Cosy Cottage ($101 per night)
- 6 6. Mountain Shadows Airbnb Home In Yosemite ($52 per night)
- 7 7. Yosemite Mountain View Acres ($131 per night)
- 8 8. Stellar Condo Near Canyon Lodge (£86 per night)
- 9 9. The Monache, Village in Mammoth ($148 per night)
- 10 10. Lake Cottage Airbnb In Yosemite (£173 per night)
- 11 11. Airbnb Near Yosemite Park – Alpine Getaway With Terrace Area ($206 per night)
- 12 12. Yosemite Airbnb Hideaway Apartment ($175 per night)
- 13 13. Airbnb Yosemite Valley Apartment Inside Park Gate ($347 per night)
- 14 14. Airbnb Yosemite Cabin Apartment ($266 per night)
- 15 Top Tours In Yosemite National Park
1. Airbnb Yosemite Area Black Bear Haven ($101 per night)
Black Bear Haven is a light and airy 3-bedroom, 2 bath homes (sharing a property with two other units). Only 16 miles from the South Gate of Yosemite. There is a hot tub, pool table, dart board, patio and fantastic views of the mountains. This Airbnb Yosemite area is only a minute from town with all of its convinces but feels like a secluded mountain hideaway. (ask about renting all 3 units for larger parties).
2. Airbnb Yosemite Cabin At Bass Lake ($202 per night)
Enjoy our Airbnb Yosemite cabin at Bass Lake! With a full kitchen, plenty of parking, a front and back deck, and BBQ grill, unwind and get away from the normal grind of life! The cabin is a short 3-minute walk from the north end of the lake and 2 miles from the Bass Lake Pines Village and The Forks Resort.
3. Airbnb in Yosemite Cabins At Bass Lake ($153 per night)
Comfy 3-bedroom Airbnb in Yosemite cabin with a queen bed on the main floor, full/double size bed in one room and a twin daybed with a popup trundle in the other room upstairs. There is an apartment below the cabin that is rented separately if you need more space ask us about it. The cabin is about 40 years old and could use updating but we still love to be there with our friends and family.
4. Airbnb Yosemite National Park – A 2-bedroom Garden Suite ($127 per night)
Private 2 story, 2-bedroom Airbnb Yosemite National Park suite, 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 sofa bed, stocked bathroom, living room with LCD TV/cable/DVD. Kitchenette with fridge & microwave, sink, coffee pot & amenities. Private entry with Covered porch, Community BBQ area & free Wi-fi.
5. Airbnb Yosemite Bass Lake Cosy Cottage ($101 per night)
This apartment It is close to restaurants, boating, hiking, lakeside beach… and Yosemite is only 16 miles away. We are a block from the lake and 1/2 mile from village. Great for romantic getaways, solo adventurers, small families and small furry friends. Tub shower combo in the bathroom. DISH TV with Netflix and a deck out back for grilling & relaxing.
6. Mountain Shadows Airbnb Home In Yosemite ($52 per night)
This is a Studio loft that has two full bathrooms so no waiting to shower after your long days of activities! This is perfect for a family. In the Condo you can enjoy a fully accessorized kitchen, TV service, WIFI, a pellet stove, games with the family, and relaxation. Located close to town where you are able to walk to several restaurants or jump on either the green line or Evening Hospitality shuttle right out the front door. Two Parking spaces are allowed. TOT tax is included in price.
7. Yosemite Mountain View Acres ($131 per night)
Located just 24 miles from the HWY 120 entrance to Yosemite National Park. Our place is close to family-friendly activities and nightlife. You’ll love our place because of the comfy bed, full kitchen, the cosiness, large deck with amazing Yosemite sierra mountain views. Our place is good for up to (6) adventurers, and business travellers. Greeley Hill is located at 3,400ft in the mountains surrounded by pine trees, lakes, rivers, trails, and wild life.
8. Stellar Condo Near Canyon Lodge (£86 per night)
Come stay a while in our updated cosy condo! You’ll be close to all the awesomeness Mammoth has to offer! A quick 2-minute walk to the free trolley stop takes you to the Village, around town, or Canyon Lodge or a take a 10-minute walk to Canyon Lodge. Our fully appointed Studio + Loft (with two full bathrooms) condo is super-comfy and loaded with all the conveniences of home.
9. The Monache, Village in Mammoth ($148 per night)
The Monache is quietly perched on the hillside overlooking the Village in Mammoth. Down the stairs are shuttles, shops and the gondola. It’s the newest and most luxurious Starchitect Hotel in Mammoth. Deluxe Studio Condo offers tranquil views, a king size Heavenly bed, spa bath and kitchenette. It’s located across the hall from the pool and spa deck (grab a snack or drink). The hotel offers underground parking, complimentary coffee(lobby) and houses the famous “White bark” restaurant and bar.
10. Lake Cottage Airbnb In Yosemite (£173 per night)
It is a fully furnished vacation cottage on 5 acres, featuring a well-equipped kitchen, Our Poppy Lake Cottage Airbnb is conveniently located near Yosemite between the historic towns of Mariposa & Oakhurst. We’re 45 minutes from the Arch Rock entrance of Yosemite National Park and Bass Lake. Two luxuriously appointed bedrooms, and one super clean bath. The cosy open great room leads out to an expansive wood deck with a view. Perfect for a romantic trip and/or family adventure.
11. Airbnb Near Yosemite Park – Alpine Getaway With Terrace Area ($206 per night)
This property is an 1110 square foot, 2 Bedroom, 2-bathroom Airbnb near Yosemite Park, located in June Lake. Newly upgraded alpine getaway with the sunny-sitting area and stunning location! offers 1 Sofa bed, 2 Queen beds. It can host 6 people. This accommodation features washer/dryer. Please see the description below or inquire for more details!
12. Yosemite Airbnb Hideaway Apartment ($175 per night)
The Red Door apt. is the smaller guest unit at the Yosemite sunset house, located in Yosemite National Park, in the Yosemite West area. It’s located on the mid-level floor and you may hear footsteps and other occupancy sounds coming from the vacation unit above — soundproofing is in place but sounds do travel! Bright and very clean, the one bedroom/one bath apartment offers a full kitchen, lots of windows, a gas fireplace in the living room, and its own deck with a gas BBQ; linen is provided and kitchen is fully equipped. Mostly DISCONNECTED –
13. Airbnb Yosemite Valley Apartment Inside Park Gate ($347 per night)
Our warm and inviting AirbnbYosemitee valley apartment located inside the park gates within 30 minutes of Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point and the Mariposa Grove. Finished in 2010, Alpine Escape is an 840sf (78m2), one-bedroom apartment with the comforts of home. This apartment makes up the ground floor of our duplex home. You enter from the front of the home and we have a completely separate entrance to our floor in the back.
14. Airbnb Yosemite Cabin Apartment ($266 per night)
Forest Nest is a sweet and cosy Airbnb Yosemite cabin that is pet-friendly (One Dog Only) studio cabin sleeps only 2 guests and is surrounded by the mountains and forest, making this cabin romantic, quiet, and secluded! The kitchen area is fully equipped with all cooking and dining essentials. The living area has a gas fireplace, satellite T.V. with local and national channels, CD player, ceiling fan, and WIFI. The deck has a gas BBQ, Table & chairs, and a cushioned rocking chair, all surrounded by trees!
Top Tours In Yosemite National Park
- The Best Places To Stay In Lisbon
- Things To See And Do In Paris
- The Best Rooftop Bars In London
- Things To See In Denmark’s Copenhagen
Pin For Later!