- Top Tips For Using Airbnb
- Top Airbnb Rentals In Philippines
- The Best Hotels In Dubai
- 48 Hours In Chicago
- A Weekend In Seattle
- 1 Best Time To Visit Colorado Spring
- 2 Top Places To Visit In Colorado Springs
- 3 Top Airbnb Colorado Springs Rentals
- 3.1 1. Charming Airbnb In Colorado Springs – From $143 per night
- 3.2 2. Downtown Airbnb Colorado Springs Boutique – Aspen Suite – From $77 per night
- 3.3 3. Beautiful Modern Airbnb Victorian House – From $101 per night
- 3.4 4. Beautiful Vintage Airbnb Colorado Springs Home From $128 per night
- 3.5 5. Sun-filled Downtown Airbnb Colorado Springs Co Cottage – From $92.24 per night
- 3.6 6. Rare high-rise Airbnb condo In Colorado Springs – From $56 per night
- 3.7 7. Ivy wild Boutique Airbnb Cottage – From $77 per night
- 3.8 8. Charming Euro Airbnb Colorado Springs Cottage – From $81 per night
- 3.9 9.Backyard Airbnb Colorado Springs Bungalow – From $71 per night
- 3.10 10. Cosy Old City Airbnb In Colorado Springs – From $41 per night
- 3.11 11. Boutique Loveland Airbnb Colorado Springs Apartment – From $71 per night
- 3.12 12. Boutique Boulder Airbnb Colorado Springs Suite – From $77 per night
- 3.13 13. Pikes Peak View Airbnb In Colorado Springs – From $83 per night
- 3.14 14. Relaxing Cottage Stay Colorado Springs – From $88 per night
- 3.15 15. Sunny Airbnb In Colorado Springs With Huge Deck – From $68 per night
- 3.16 The Best Tours In Colorado Springs
Best Time To Visit Colorado Spring
Cool Events To Checking While renting An Airbnb In Colorado Springs
- July – The Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo – features a parade and professional rodeo contests.
- August – The Pikes Peak Ascent and Marathon – are extreme uphill running races.
- September – German food and beer at Oktoberfest in Woodland Park
- December To March – Many cool winter events held during this time of regular snow.
Top Places To Visit In Colorado Springs
Whether you have a weekend to explore or a packed Colorado road trip itinerary, there are plenty of places to visit in this part of the US, with even cool airbnbs to chill out in.
- Colorado Springs Gardens of Gods
- Seven Falls – visitors can hike, zip-line or climb 224 steps up a canyon wall to view the dramatic waterfalls.
- Cheyanne Zoo – includes Rocky Mountain natives like grizzlies as well as giraffes and other African species
- Pikes Peak
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space
- National Museum of World War II
- Penrose Heritage Museum
- Old Colorado City History Centre Museum
- Peterson Air and Space Museum
- Helen Hunt Falls
Cheyenne Mountain – A State Park site for hiking, biking and camping.
Top Airbnb Colorado Springs Rentals
1. Charming Airbnb In Colorado Springs – From $143 per night
Ideal location for Colorado Springs hiking, sightseeing, and being close to the action. The home is also very close to the Olympic Training Centre, Colorado College, and the Patty Jewett Golf Course and Clubhouse, it’s a great place for a family or a couple.
It has a beautiful backyard with a garden and plenty of seating for all of your family or friends. A perfect getaway for a Colorado Excursion!
2. Downtown Airbnb Colorado Springs Boutique – Aspen Suite – From $77 per night
Come stay at the coolest Airbnb in town. This hip, colourful, fun, quirky downtown space is an upstairs apartment with keyless entry.
The Aspen suite is a newly renovated and beautifully decorated one bedroom with comfy queen size bed with luxury sheets and bedding.
Living area with love seat, tv, bar top dining, full kitchen and private bathroom with claw foot tub. Enjoy access to full-size washer: dryer.
Minutes from the shopping and dining of downtown Colorado Springs and close proximity to all the amazing attractions this beautiful city has to offer! Book now… you won’t be disappointed!
3. Beautiful Modern Airbnb Victorian House – From $101 per night
This bright and updated two beds, one bath 1899 built Victorian comfortably sleeps four and is located a few blocks north from the heart of downtown (900sqft).
Enjoy the houses wonderful natural light, outdoor space and easy access to numerous parks!
4. Beautiful Vintage Airbnb Colorado Springs Home From $128 per night
This beautiful vintage Airbnb Colorado Springs home is in a quiet, family-oriented neighbourhood. It has a large, fenced in back yard for private, outdoor dining.
Close to all the sites, it’s a perfect place to stay. Located in the historic, downtown area of Colorado Springs, this charming fully-furnished Victorian home is centrally located to everything!
5. Sun-filled Downtown Airbnb Colorado Springs Co Cottage – From $92.24 per night
Located in the heart of historic, downtown Colorado Springs, this charming, fully-furnished 2-bedroom, 1 bath cottage is in a quiet neighbourhood and is a peaceful retreat for you to relax.
6. Rare high-rise Airbnb condo In Colorado Springs – From $56 per night
Enjoy breathtaking mountain views from sliding glass doors that are almost 18′ wide in both the living area and the bedroom.
Both areas open up to an 8’X22″ patio where you can sit out and enjoy a view of Pikes Peak, the golf course, and the pool.
7. Ivy wild Boutique Airbnb Cottage – From $77 per night
Ivy wild Boutique Cottage is an 8-minute walk to shops, restaurants and a performing arts theatre. You can also combine Airbnb Colorado Springs Broadmoor 5-star Resort which is only a short drive away.
The outdoor living space resembles a French park with gazebo, arbour and gravel pathways leading to a flagstone patio.
Redesigned down to the studs with the latest technology and comforts such as WIFI, USB plugs, air conditioning and flat screen TV with HBO and Netflix. Enter the cottage with a simple access code – no key needed!
8. Charming Euro Airbnb Colorado Springs Cottage – From $81 per night
Located in the heart of historic, downtown Colorado Springs, this charming “European” Airbnb cottage is centrally located to everything!
Large shared yard, private pergola/patio, modern conveniences, wife, and comfortable furnishings make this a perfect place. The perfect place for visiting Colorado Springs!
9.Backyard Airbnb Colorado Springs Bungalow – From $71 per night
Newly, thoughtfully built craftsman style studio bungalow that is completely separate from the main house and located in an older, quiet residential neighbourhood near downtown Colorado Springs.
10. Cosy Old City Airbnb In Colorado Springs – From $41 per night
This centrally Located apartment is close to the old Co City breweries, coffee shops and restaurants it has high-speed internet, fenced yard fully stocked kitchen.
Located in a convenient quiet neighborhood, you’ll be walking distance to Manitou Springs.
11. Boutique Loveland Airbnb Colorado Springs Apartment – From $71 per night
This cutest studio apartment is a Completely remodelled with fully stocked kitchen, bathroom with tiled shower and comfy full-size bed with luxury linens and bedding.
Private entry with keycode for flexible checking! Washer and dryer in unit for your convenience! Close proximity to everything Colorado Springs has to offer! Minutes from fun shopping stores.
12. Boutique Boulder Airbnb Colorado Springs Suite – From $77 per night
This Boutique Boulder suite is an upstairs apartment with keyless entry. Newly renovated and beautifully decorated one bedroom with comfy king size bed with luxury sheets and bedding.
Open concept living area with full kitchen, love seat, tv, bar top dining and private bathroom with tiled shower.
Enjoy access to full-size washer: dryer. Minutes from the shopping and dining of downtown Colorado Springs and close proximity to all the amazing attractions this beautiful city has to offer.
13. Pikes Peak View Airbnb In Colorado Springs – From $83 per night
This Airbnb Colorado Springs Pikes Peak view apartment is a fully remodelled 1-bedroom upper unit with private entrance. Walking distance to parks/shops/dining in historic Old CO City.
Includes full kitchen, bath, dining, living room and king size bed. Private patio with view of Pikes Peak! Plenty of free street parking. Come stay at completely remodelled Casa Orson!
The newly renovated upper floor of a duplex with comfy king size bed, full bath and full kitchen with all the essentials and laundry in unit! Inviting space with lots of windows and view of the mountains!
Walking distance to Old Colorado City – great dining and fun shopping! Our central location is just minutes from downtown, CC, Manitou Springs, Pikes Peak, Broadmoor Hotel, Garden of the Gods and many other local attractions!
14. Relaxing Cottage Stay Colorado Springs – From $88 per night
This beautiful newly renovated home is just moments from downtown and the historic district.
Enjoy all Colorado Springs has to offer for outdoor adventure and come back to a relaxing spa like setting. Start your day off with the fully stocked Coffee Bar including homemade coffee syrups.
The house the artist studio is stocked for everything you need to create and relax.
15. Sunny Airbnb In Colorado Springs With Huge Deck – From $68 per night
Perfect central location for Colorado Springs exploring! Enjoy your morning coffee on the porch swing, then walk, ride or take a short drive to the best restaurants, hikes, event spaces and fun The Springs has to offer.
My modern, sunny guest house, is in the historic, eclectic Old Colorado City/Westside neighbourhood and shares the yard with my home that was built in the 1890’s.
A smart TV is logged on to Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu ready to go, and a Blu-ray for watching videos.
The Best Tours In Colorado Springs
Pin For Later