Flights are terrible on our skin and faces and in lots of different ways. Side effects of flying on the face, regardless of if it’s your first time or you’re a regular flyer, include dehydration, dryness, dullness, and puffiness. No matter how short the flight is, you stand the risk of coming off it with your face looking like dry and bereft of moisture. The effects are even worse when it’s a long haul flight.
To prevent or fight against these side effects, its recommended to pack the ultimate beauty kit essential with you on the flight. This beauty kit should consist of items that moisturize, protect, revive, and hydrate the face. One of such item is a face mist. A face mist is basically hydration in a bottle, and every spritz releases a burst of moisture and nutrition to your face. If used in conjunction with these face masks we shared on the blog, you can ensure by the time you arrive at your destination you are looking fresh as you step of the plane.
Face Mists on a Plane? Is That Even Allowed?
A valid question people concerned about beauty tips and practices on a plane ask is, “can I bring my face mist on the plane”, and the answer is yes. There’s a lot of questions and debates about what’s allowed on a plane and what isn’t, especially when it comes to food, electronics, and beauty products. While everyone might have concerns about using a spray (which face mists are), on a plane, face mists aren’t banned. The TSA has ruled that liquids and aerosols can be brought on flights as long as they are in limited quantities.
You can take and use your face mist during a flight, but you should use it in a way that expresses consideration for people sitting around you. Don’t spray your mist in ways that spreads to your seat partner or the person/people sitting behind you. In addition to this, I have also shared tips on essentials to pack for your carry-on, particularly if flying long haul.
15 Best Facial Mists Perfect For Hydrating On A Flight
Whether you are looking for the perfect rose water spray, a cool moisturising face mist or the best face mist for dry skin, there are many facial mists sprays to suit all skin types as well as hydrating during hot weather, setting make-up or for hydrating when flying. To help you find the perfect hydrating mist for face and neck fro your travel skincare kit, here are 15 absolutely amazing face mists that will do a wonderful job of rejuvenating your face during and after a flight:
- Eve Lom Radiance Face Mist: Depending on the size you decide to get, this face mist can cost £12 (15ml) or £38 (48ml). Dehydration is a common adverse effect of flights, and your skin and face will appear very tired. Regular sprites of this mist will revitalize your face and bring it back to life.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist: At 60ml, this mist costs £14, and at 120ml, it costs £28. It is infused with hibiscus flower, coconut water, hazel, and aloe vera. All these ingredients are great for your face, especially during a flight.
- Garnier Organic Argan Mist (150ml): Infused with organic argan oil for hydration and refreshment, this travel size mist is perfect for in-flight use. It rejuvenates and revitalizes your skin, canceling out the wear and dryness that comes as a result of air travel.
- Lilah b. Aglow Face Mist (30ml): At £37, this mist is perfect if you’re looking for something that offers your face a refreshing burst of hydration. It is infused with plants and minerals that combat the negative dehydrating effects of a flight on your face.
- RéVive Vitalité Energizing Hydration Mist (30ml): This $52 mist is great for in-flight use because it is both travel sized and full of antioxidants. These antioxidants aid in moisturizing your face, leaving you with a fresh and juicy face.
- Ren Clean Skincare Flash Defence Anti Pollution Mist: Priced at £34, this mist is perfect for a variety of scenarios, including flying. Pollution is rampant at airports and during flights, and it can lead to damaged skin and wrinkles (thanks to free radicals). This mist combats all of that and more.
- Starskin Organic Pink Cactus Serum Mist (80ml): This 3 in 1 masterpiece perfectly combines the power of the seeds found in prickly pear cactus, baobab, and camelia japonica. At just $42, it’s perfect for all skin types, and gives your face a burst of nutrients and hydration.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist (50ml) : Flying can result in stress for your face, leaving it dull and dry. This £26.99 mist soothes and revitalizes your skin thanks to its blend of superfruits, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- L’Octaine Immortelle Precious Essential Face Mist (50ml): This face mist is alcohol free, meaning your face is at less risk of drying up after use. This also means that your face and skin get all the hydration it needs. This mist comforts and soothes your skin, for only £16.
- Holika Holika Aloe Soothing Essence 98% Mist (150ml): This organic £19.99 mist had a deep hydrating formula that restores your skin’s elasticity. It helps your face in more ways than can be counted, and soothed your skin too. Your face’s retention of moisture is amplified after using this mist.
- Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist (100ml): 90% of this mist’s ingredients are all-natural, and it is infused with organic coconut water, alpen rose, and acelora skin. What you get after use is a well-fed, detoxified, and radiant skin.
- H2ROSE Hydrating Mist (100ml): Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, aloe Vera, orange blossom, and rise damascena water, this mist hydrates, refreshes, tones, and nourishes your face all flight long. It balances your face’s pH, and at $34, I can say it’s worth every cent.
- Garnier Naturals Rose Mist (150ml): This rose water infused mist is great for hydration and rejuvenation. It leaves your skin feeling dewy and baby soft.
- Alpha H Moisture Boosting Facial Mist (100ml): Just like the name implies, this £13 most releases a burst of moisture to your face after every application. It also improves elasticity and moisture retention. Your skin becomes instantly revived and rejuvenated.
- La Roche-Posay Ultra 8 Face Mist (150ml): This extremely lightweight £14.60 most has zero adverse effects on your face, as it is alcohol and fragrance free. It’s soothing, refreshing, hydrating, and rejuvenating.
- Best Travel-Size Make-up Brushes
- What To Pack For A Month In Europe
- What To Wear In London
- Perfect Packing List For Dubai
- The Best Travel Pillows To Pack
Pin For Later