Heading to Brno in the Czech Republic? Then this is the post for you. Top 15 great Brno Airbnb apartments with amazing views of the city that also don’t break the bank! Bonus! Some of the Airbnb in Brno listed below also offer rooftop terraces perfect for ending city exploration with a glass of wine as you take in the evening views. For hotels alternatives to Airbnb click here for Brno hotels.
Brno is the second largest city in Czech Republic, a historical city with many places to visit and explore. The cost of living in Brno is fairly reasonable so allows you to find amazing apartments to rent in Brno without breaking the bank. The list below helps you choose a perfect spot in the city leaving you time to plan your Brno itinerary taking in Spilberk Castle houses, city museums, gardens and cathedrals around the city. If it’s your first time using Airbnb you can get an Airbnb discount of $35/£25 by signing up using this link, I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
- Tips on Airbnb Rentals For Guests And For Hosts
- How To Earn Up to $5000 Towards Your Travels With Airbnb
- The Best Hotels And Apartments On Dubai Marina
- Top Hotels In Paris With Views Of Eiffel Tower
- The Best Hostels In London
- 1 15 Brno Airbnb Rentals In Czech Republic
- 1.1 1. Beautiful Brno Airbnb Apartment With Roof Terrace (£61 per night)
- 1.2 2. Bishop Haas Apartment With Terrace Seating In Brno (£49 per night)
- 1.3 3. Great Brno Airbnb Apartment Near Brno Fair (£39per night)
- 1.4 4. Bishop star Brno Airbnb Apartment (£56 per night)
- 1.5 5. Great Airbnb Apartment Brno Sabinonova (£24 per night)
- 1.6 6. Two Bedroom Airbnb Apartment With Sky View (£53 per night)
- 1.7 7. Great Brno Airbnb Apartment With Rooftop Pool (£60 per night)
- 1.8 8. Two Bedroom Airbnb Pontiff Apartment (£54 per night)
- 1.9 9. Charming Apartment In Brno Centre (£25 per night)
- 1.10 10. Great Airbnb Apartment In Brno With Views (£55 per night)
- 1.11 11. Resident Caesar Apartment In Brno (£59 per night)
- 1.12 12. Airbnb Apartment Close To BRNO City Centre (£19 per night)
- 1.13 13. Cosy Airbnb In Brno Czech Republic Apartment (£31 per night)
- 1.14 14. Airbnb Apartment With Views Of Spilberk (£27 per night)
- 1.15 15. Spacious Studio Airbnb Apartment In Brno (£39 per night)
- 2 The Best Tours In Brno Czech Republic
15 Brno Airbnb Rentals In Czech Republic
1. Beautiful Brno Airbnb Apartment With Roof Terrace (£61 per night)
Bishop Marble Apartment is our brand new exclusive Brno Airbnb apartment featuring a large rooftop terrace with a breath-taking cathedral view. It is a very originally decorated loft apartment which is divided in four zones. The apartment is very comfortable for 2 persons for a longer stay but it can also accommodate up to 8 people (for shorter stays preferably).
2. Bishop Haas Apartment With Terrace Seating In Brno (£49 per night)
Haas Apartment is on the real top of apartments in Brno. Luxurious facilities and natural materials underline the overall atmosphere of the apartment. The living room is furnished with modern kitchen unit with appliances, dishes and a dining table with four seats.
The dominant of the living room is a large sofa. The sofa, large TV screen and strong internet WIFI connection give you the real comfort during your stay in the apartment. You can go from the living room to the garden with seating’s which belongs only to this apartment. There is a large double bed and a wardrobe in the bedroom.
3. Great Brno Airbnb Apartment Near Brno Fair (£39per night)
Bright brick Airbnb apartment in Brno, near the city centre and the Brno Exhibition Centre overlooking the dominant of the town – Silber Castle and a balcony in a beautiful and quiet park. The apartment is spacious and provides privacy for two different couples in two bedrooms.
4. Bishop star Brno Airbnb Apartment (£56 per night)
Spacious and modern accommodation in the centre of Brno Star apartment is a combination of modern simplicity and luxurious amenities. Thanks to this apartment looks very elegant and clean. The apartment has a large entrance hall. Bathroom with tub is separated from toilet.
The apartment has a living room and a bedroom. This place is fully equipped with appliances and utensils and the layout is suitable for 4 host. Apartment has a balcony with great view of historic buildings of Brno and also one smaller balcony with a view to the courtyard so you can relax here in a peaceful quiet atmosphere.
5. Great Airbnb Apartment Brno Sabinonova (£24 per night)
Apartment Sabin is on the ground floor, Living room with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom.
IBM Technology Park is 500 m away, SONO Centre 1600 m, Public transport stop 50 meters from the house. The centre is 10 minutes by bus. 10 minutes to BVV. Supermarket Bilal 100 meters, open daily until 22:00. The bakery is a minute’s walk away.
6. Two Bedroom Airbnb Apartment With Sky View (£53 per night)
The beautiful Airbnb apartment Sky is situated in the highest building in the Czech Republic. It offers a breath-taking view from the 24th floor. The apartment is decorated in bright, warm tones and is very spacious and suitable for four people. There are two bedrooms with large comfortable beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped. The toilet is separated from the bathroom. WIFI, linens, towels and small hotel cosmetics is the platitude. Parking space is included in the price.
7. Great Brno Airbnb Apartment With Rooftop Pool (£60 per night)
Very nice and clean Brno Airbnb condo is located couple of minutes from downtown and has 1 bedroom with double bed, 1-bathroom w/washer, kitchen w/microwave, oven, dishwasher, living room and balcony. Is fully furnished and air conditioning.
You can also use sauna, pool and jacuzzi on the roof of the building, beautiful view, so romantic, with no extra charge! This condominium complex offers also Thai restaurant, cafe, massage, gym and garage parking. There is a public transportation just across the street.
8. Two Bedroom Airbnb Pontiff Apartment (£54 per night)
Beautiful and spacious Brno Airbnb apartment in the centre of Brno offers accommodation up to 6 persons in two bedrooms and extra-bed in living room. The apartment is situated in an extraordinary locality in the real city centre in immediate proximity to Petrov cathedral.
You can also enjoy a unique view of the cathedral when sitting at the dining table. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with appliances and dishes, washing machine, internet WIFI connection. When looking for a comfortable accommodation for yourself, your whole family or a group of friends, Pontiff Apartment will be always the right choice.
9. Charming Apartment In Brno Centre (£25 per night)
If you like to be in the heart of everything you will love our place. Our apartment is an ideal place for people who enjoy travelling and living in a style. The affordable yet luxurious Brno Airbnb apartment is in the city centre surrounded by cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops.
We like to call the apartment One world – not only because you are so close to the world out there. Also, because the apartment is actually a spacious duplex room where you can fit up to 5 friends from all around the world. Or a family.
10. Great Airbnb Apartment In Brno With Views (£55 per night)
The panoramic view from the window or terrace will provide you with a romantic moment of darkness – the comfort of Amazing Brno Apartments. Ideal location for BVV and GP visitors.
11. Resident Caesar Apartment In Brno (£59 per night)
Atypically situated apartment in the middle of Brno with optional parking available. Apartment is equipped in modern style with kitchen, jacuzzi in the garden and WIFI connection. Apartment is an open space including living room with kitchen table and kitchen, bathroom and steam box. Garden offers sitting outside with awning.
Usage of grill, jacuzzi, parking or garage available on request. Apartment is close to the historical centre of Brno, it takes 5 minutes to walk there. Lanky Park is suitable for running and walks and is 100 meters away from the apartment. Direct tram line from apartment takes 20 minutes to go to the Brno Trades. It takes 15 minutes to walk to Villa Tugendhat.
12. Airbnb Apartment Close To BRNO City Centre (£19 per night)
Enjoy the magic of spring in Brno in our large new (90m2, built in 2015) apartment close to the centre of city, 2 stops from train station, 10-15 minutes’ walk to the centre. Accommodates up to 6 people. Fully equipped kitchen, free coffee, tea, small refreshment. Air condition in the living/kitchen area, whirlpool bathtub. The large terrace is a great place to experience the first spring rays of sun with a glass of good wine from Moravia and simply to enjoy the beauty of life.
13. Cosy Airbnb In Brno Czech Republic Apartment (£31 per night)
Quiet and very cosy apartment with a living room, kitchenette, separate bedroom and spacious closet, bathroom with shower and toilette. Windows are oriented to the quiet yard with a view on atrium. Apartment is suitable also for longer trips. Apartment is situated on the 2nd floor without an elevator. Apartment is close to the historical centre of Brno, it takes 5 minutes to walk there. Lanky Park is suitable for running and walks and is 100 meters away from the apartment. Direct tram line from the apartment to Brno Trades takes 20 minutes. It takes 15 minutes to walk to Villa Tugendhat.
14. Airbnb Apartment With Views Of Spilberk (£27 per night)
Coming to the town for some serious business or some inspiration but cold hotel rooms don´t match your fetterless mind? you have just found the right base for all the dreamers, doers and future leaders.
Book our apartment on Every street and you will get comfort, privacy and gorgeous view at Silber castle. You can also enjoy the vibe of the city anytime because the centre is just behind the corner. We will provide you with the tips on all the good places around.
15. Spacious Studio Airbnb Apartment In Brno (£39 per night)
Comfortable studio Airbnb apartment in the historical House at the Three Princes (U Tri knit) right in the heart of Brno city centre. Great views of the Minorite monastery just across the street. Small kitchen for simple cooking, some antique furniture.Close to all the cafes, bars, pubs and cultural events the city centre has to offer.
The Best Tours In Brno Czech Republic
Like This Post? Pin & Share