Grand Canyon, the mystifying range of canyon bordering the river Colorado is one of the most visited places in the US. The multi-hued canyons are more than just a set of a rocky crop of land, the canyon has inspired travelers and poets alike.
So, its no surprise that millions flock here every year. When the views and site leave you speachless, we have the perfect list of best Grand Canyon quotes for Instagram and other socials.
40 Cool Grand Canyon Instagram Captions
March is one of the best times to visit the USA attraction and no self-respecting USA travel guide would miss this incredible tourist sight. Below are of some of the most awe-inspiring and the Grand Canyon sayings and captions you can use in your photos, insta reels and vlogs to maximise visibility.
Grand Canyon One-Liners
These Grand Canyon one-liners are perfect for sharing bucket list snapshots from your visit to the canyons.
- I believe in science and evolution. I’ve been to the Grand Canyon. – Bill Walton
- Is not at all naturally human to see something like the Grand Canyon as beautiful. – David Roberts
- There will never be a photograph of the Grand Canyon that can adequately describe its depth, breadth, and true beauty. – Stefanie Payne
- Adventure time! Only at the Grand Canyon.
- The wonders of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, nor by speech itself. – John Wesley Powell
- There’s not a single person in Arizona today who would say the Grand Canyon was a mistake. – Stewart Udall
- It’s always been a luxury to be able to hop a plane to Paris, to Venice, to the Grand Canyon.
- I don’t believe that anyone can see the Grand Canyon area for themselves and not know that we have to do everything we can to protect it for future generations. – Nolan Gould
- The Grand Canyon is carven deep by the master hand; it is the gulf of silence, widened in the desert; it is all time inscribing the naked rock; it is the book of the earth. – Donald C. Peattie
- In the Grand Canyon, Arizona has a natural wonder which is in kind unparalleled throughout the rest of the world. – Theodore Roosevelt
Grand Canyon Quotes for Instagram
- The Grand Canyon is the living evidence of the power of water over a while. The power may not manifest immediately. Water can be very powerful, like a tidal wave. – Frederick Lenz
- What’s life but one grand adventure.
- ‘Explore- Dream-Discover.’
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
- When the root is deep there is no reason to fear the wind.
- We must take adventures to know where we truly belong.
- I am not the same, having seen rivers running and the sun shining on the other side of the world.
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. – Martin Ruber
- The sky is a meadow of wild stars and flowers. – Ann Zwinger
- When your spirit cries for peace, come to a world of canyons deep in the old land. – August Fruge
- Grace is finding a waterfall when you were only looking for a stream. – Vanessa Hunt
- The glories and the beauties of form, color, and sound unite in the Grand Canyon- forms unrivaled even by the mountains, colors that vie with sunsets, and sounds that span the diapason from tempest to tinkling raindrop; from cataract to bubbling fountain. – John Wesley Powell
- You can’t just say you’re going to jump the Grand Canyon and then jump some other canyon. – Evel Knievel
- If you are working, almost like with layers of the Grand Canyon, there’s history within those layers. – Leonardo Drew
- The elements that unite to make the Grand Canyon the most sublime spectacle in nature are multifarious and exceedingly diverse. – John Wesley Powell
- Seeing the Grand Canyon for yourself? Priceless.
- Living on the edge.
- The Colorado River did not form the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was formed as the flood went down.
- Life is supposed to be a series of peaks and valleys. The secret is to keep the valleys from becoming Grand Canyons.
- Sign and wonders. Here they are!
Grand Canyon Sayings
- Beautiful doesn’t begin to describe it. A flower is beautiful. But this is beautiful the way that a person is beautiful-terrifying with its jagged edges, yet seductive with its crevices that hide so many secrets. – Jeri Smith-Ready, Requiem for the Devil
- I can still remember my first experience of standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon and looking into it. It was so awesome, it took a fair amount of restraint to prevent me from jumping into it because I was certain I could fly.
- Anybody who travels knows that you’re not doing so to move around; you’re traveling to be moved. And really what you’re seeing is not just the Grand Canyon or the Great Wall but some moods or intimations or places inside yourself that you never ordinarily see when you’re sleepwalking through your daily life. – Pico Iyer
- It doesn’t have to be the Grand Canyon, it could be a city street, it could be the face of another human being – Everything is full of wonder.
Cool and Funny Grand Canyon Quotes
- The Grand Canyon which yawns between the writer’s concept of what he wants to capture in words and what comes through is a cruel abyss. – Fannie Hurst
- I once met a man who said he had visited every exotic place from the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall, but when I questioned him closely I discovered he hadn’t seen the songbirds in his backyard. – Richard Bode
- Life is supposed to be a series of peaks and valleys. The secret is to keep the valleys from becoming Grand Canyons. – Bernard Williams
- You cannot see the Grand Canyon in one view, as if it were a changeless spectacle from which the curtain might be lifted, but to see if you have to toil from month to month through its labyrinths. – John Wesley Powell
- There’s a grand canyon-sized gulf between explanation and experience.
- We didn’t have a generation gap, we had a generation Grand Canyon.
You can use these Grand Canyon sayings and Grand Canyon quotes for Instagram to showcase these gorgeous landscapes that have withstood the ravages of time.
More Travel USA Tips:
- Cool Quotes About Chicago
- Where To Stay In Houston
- Best Airbnbs In Columbus
- Amazing State Parks Near Chicago
- Top Hikes Near Seattle
- Places To Visit In South Bend
Pin For Later