One of the most iconic and history-rich cities in the USA has to be Washington and Seattle. You will find yourself close to nature as much as big cities with megascale structures towering over you. The welcoming charm of the city makes it a hot spot for tourists visiting this part of the country. Seattle offers amazing city exploring but also within reach of amazing hikes nearby should you wish to be closer to nature.
There are amazing lunch spots for those that love their gastronomy, stunning waterfalls near Seattle that are not to be missed. With all that in mind below are some cool Seattle captions for Instagram to help you get more visibility on your photo shares.
Seattle Captions For Instagram
Whether you are in Seattle for a day or working through a four-day Seattle itinerary, there are plenty of cool things to do in Seattle. With cute Seattle sayings, cool quotes from Sleepless in Seattle, funny quotes, you can share your images with a touch of romance or show a little humor from the selection below.
- Unfortunately, Seattle is my muse, for the better or worse of Seattle – I’m not sure.
- You know you’re from Seattle when even amid perhaps the worst crisis you’ve ever faced, you can still appreciate a sunny day.
- Seattle has ferryboats. Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. – Shonda Rhimes
- Seattle is known for grunge musicians. Lots of hair, lots of sweat. That word, “grunge,” just turns me on, something fierce. – Alice in Chains
- They hit us; we hit ’em back… harder. That’s the Seattle way. – Dan Schneider
- Don’t Seattle for less than perfection.
- If the girl isn’t right, don’t Seattle.
- To some extent, Seattle remains a frontier metropolis, a place where people can experiment with their lives, and change and grow and make things happen. – Tom Robbins
- In Seattle, I soon found that my radical ideas and aesthetic explorations – ideas and explorations that in Richmond, Virginia, might have gotten me stoned to death with hush puppies – were not only accepted but occasionally applauded. – Tom Robbins
- Seattle is for people who love the culture, but refuse to sacrifice their nature to attain it. – Kimberly Kinrade
Funny Quotes About Seattle
- Hovering over me was the Chihuly chandelier. Chihuly’s are the pigeons of Seattle. They’re everywhere, and even if they don’t get in your way, you can’t help but build up a kind of antipathy toward them. – Maria Semple
- In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running. – Jeff Bezos
- I’m not from this Earth – I’m from Pluto. I moved to Seattle when I was 2. Lil Mosey
- Seattle has unleashed this weird phenomenon on the world called the coffee shop. And the coffee shop, thanks to Starbucks, is the place where socially isolated, lonely, needy people gather together to ignore one another. – Mark Driscoll
- She was back in western Washington state, where rain was so prevalent that a day of sunshine was the lead story on the local news. – Susan Mallery
- I was a punk in those days. It was in Seattle. I still have all my teeth too, it’s amazing. – Meredith Brooks
- Emerson and Blakley, would you like more sugar-free carrot cake? – overheard at Seattle brunch. – Dan Carpenter
Sleepless in Seattle Quotes
- Annie Reed (Ryan): “Destiny is something that we’ve invented because we can’t stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.”
- Movie poster tagline: “What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?”
- Dr. Marcia Fieldstone (Caroline Aaron): “People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.”
- Annie Reed: “You make a million decisions that mean nothing, and then one day you order take-out, and it changes your life.”
- Annie: “Now that was when people knew how to be in love. They knew it! Time, distance; nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real. It was…”
- Becky: “Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it’s our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble.”
- Walter (Bill Pullman): “Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it.”
- Sam: “I’m not looking for a mail-order bride. I just want somebody I can have a decent conversation with over dinner.”
- Annie: “When a man is a widower, why do we say he was widowed? Why don’t we say he was widower-ed?”
- Sam: “I’m gonna get out of bed every morning … breath in and out all day long. Then after a while, I won’t have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out. And then, after a while, I won’t have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.”
- Jonah: “Do you believe in heaven?”
Sam: “I never did. I mean, the whole idea of an afterlife … But now, I don’t know because I have these dreams about your mom. And we have these long talks about you and how you’re doing, which she sort of knows, but I tell her anyway. So what is that? That’s an afterlife, isn’t it?”
Sam: “Mommy got sick. And it happened just like that. There was nothing anybody could do. It isn’t fair. There’s no reason. But if we start asking why, we’ll go crazy.”
Sam: “I’d much rather just see somebody I like and get a feeling about them and ask them if they want to have a drink.”
Jonah: “Or a slice of pizza.”
Cool Travel Quotes About Seattle
- In Seattle, we live among the trees and the waterways. – Garth Stein
- Seattle is like a global gumbo, a melting pot with all kinds of people the rich, the poor, white people, some Chinese, Filipino, Jewish and black people they’re all here. – Quincy Jones
- Summer in Seattle allows me to indulge in some of the region’s top culinary delights. – Tom Douglas
- The sky in Seattle is so low; it felt like God had lowered a silk parachute over us. Every feeling I ever knew was up in that sky. Twinkling joyous sunlight, airy, giggle cloud wisps, blinding columns of sun. Orbs of gold, pink. Flesh, utterly cheesy in its luminosity. Gigantic puffy clouds, welcoming, forgiving, repeating infinitely across the horizon as if between mirrors; and slices of rain, pounding wet misery in the distance now, but soon on us, and in another part of the sky, a black stain, rainless. – Maria Semple
- Seattle, the mild green queen: wet and willing, cedar-scented, and crowned with slough grass, her toadstool scepter tilted toward Asia, her face turned ever upward in the rain; the sovereign who washes her hands more persistently than the most fastidious proctologist. – Tom Robbins
- Hello Seattle, I am the crescent moon shining down on your face. – Owl City
- All those ninnies have it wrong. The best thing about Seattle is the weather. The world over, people have ocean views. But across our ocean is Bainbridge Island, an evergreen curb, and over it the exploding, craggy, snow-scraped Olympics. I guess what I’m saying: I miss it, the mountains and the water. – Maria Semple, Where’d You Go, Bernadette
More On Seattle And USA:
- The Best Weekend Getaways From Chicago
- Cool Things To Do In St Joseph
- How To Spend 2 Days In Chicago
- Top Things To Do In Columbus
- Amazing Airbnb In Yosemite
- Best Brunch Spots In Chicago
Pin For Later