Mexico packs in all the attractions with beaches, ancient monuments and beautiful forests. The blue beaches and mystique parks offer amazing vacation spots to chill out. Mexico has some of the coolest places to visit in the world, like the ancient Pyramid of the Sun or the Mayan sites. While exploring places like Cancun, Mexico City, and many of its cool cities, you may be in need of the perfect caption or quotes about Mexico vacations to go with your vacation pictures as you post on Instagram, Twitter of Facebook.
These cool Mexico travel quotes below will make a great addition to your vacation and selfies as you explore the many of the beautiful vacation spots in Mexico whether in Puerto Vallarta, Isla Holbox, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, Xcaret Park or Tulum.
Quotes About Mexico Vacations
Whether on a short term or long term trip in Mexico there are plenty of cool Cancun quotes, Mexico city quote or even cute and funny Mexican quotes to accompany you social posts.
- Vacation in Mexico: Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Night gets longer. Life gets better.
- On most holidays, you’ll find me in Mexico. Actually, on most holidays you won’t find me. I’m at a beach, and it’s wonderful. – Kyrsten Sinema
- I am such a vacation girl. I have little places that I go to frequently! If I am not too busy on a weekend, I try to go someplace like Mexico or Manzanillo or something like that. – LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
- Day of the Dead. Sounds a little spooky doesn’t it? It’s actually one of the most colorful and joyous of Mexican holidays. – Marcela Valladolid
- Mexico is a safe, as well as a beautiful and warmly gracious, place to visit. – Margaret Chan
- There are things I’m never late for. I’m not late for the theater; I’m not late for the movies; I’m not late if my single girlfriend is at a bar somewhere. But if I’m on vacation in Mexico with a bunch of cackling hens, then I’m going to be late for dinner – count on it. – Carole Radziwill
Funny Quotes about Mexico
A vacation in Mexico is simply a must for any decent bucket list and whether you have a perfect holiday or one with mishaps there is a funny quote about Mexico for all occations. Just check out the quotes below for inspiration.
- In Mexico, everything on the menu is the same dish. The only difference is the way it’s folded. – Billy Connolly
- It’s a, I want to fake my own death, move to Mexico & live off tacos & tequila kinda day.
- In Mexico an air conditioner is called a politician because it makes a lot of noise but doesn’t work very well. – Len Deighton
- Mexican food is so good, you’d think the real immigration problem would be fat guys like me sneaking across the border into Mexico. – Jim Gaffigan
- My driving abilities from Mexico have helped me get through Hollywood. – Salma Hayek
- I would love to fight in Mexico City. – Henry Cejudo
- What most people don’t understand is that UFOs are on a cosmic tourist route. That’s why they’re always seen in Arizona, Scotland, and New Mexico. Another thing to consider is that all three of those destinations are good places to play golf. So there’s possibly some connection between aliens and golf. – Alice Cooper
- They do the soaps differently in Mexico. You just have to know the storyline and not memorize the lines. There would be someone feeding you lines while you were performing. – Erik Estrada
- A woman in Mexico wanted me to heal her. But I can’t heal anybody. I just put my hand on her and said, ‘Thank you for seeing the film.’ – Jim Caviezel
- My accent was horrible. In Mexico, nobody says, ‘You speak English with a good accent.’ You either speak English, or you don’t: As long as you can communicate, no one cares. – Salma Hayek
Mexico Travel Quotes
- I started as a model in Mexico – I was traveling, but my base was in Mexico City. And then I studied acting for three years. – Stephanie Sigman
- I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico. And I travel a tremendous amount. I’m in New York and California a lot, but then also I like faraway places a lot. – Ali MacGraw
- There’s no such thing as a specific authenticity to what Mexico is, because Mexico is incredibly complex and varied, and the food is completely different if you travel 50 kilometers. It just changes all the time. – Gael Garcia Bernal
- Mexico is where I fell in love for the first time; it’s where my family lives… so however much I travel, I inevitably return there. – Diego Luna
- I had been to New Mexico many times. I loved it. It’s a very exotic, interesting, severely crazy environment. I don’t know if I could live there all year. It’s such an intense place. – Campbell Scott
- I loved every place I lived and traveled. London, Paris, Rome, Venice. I fell hard for Central America and Mexico. In each country, I had fantasies that I could live there. – Frances Mayes
Famous Quotes About Mexico
Whether you are looking for quotes about Mexican culture or famous sayings below are just the perfect captions.
- There are great legends and great fighters in the history of Mexico, and there will be more to come. – Canelo Alvarez
- When I was a teenager there was no video in my country. Betamax came to Mexico very slowly. – Guillermo Del Toro
- I was taken in by the bravado and the sounds of Mexico… not so much the music, but the spirit. – Herb Alpert
- The interior of Mexico consists of a mass of volcanic rocks, thrust up to a great height above the sea-level. – Edward Burnett Tylor
- Mexico is a mosaic of different realities and beauties. – Enrique Pena Nieto
- When people ask me where my roots are, I look down at my feet, and I see the roots of my soul grasping the earth. They are here… in the Southwest… I still live in New Mexico. – Rudolfo Anaya
- I grew up all over the place, but the majority of my years were spent in Albuquerque, New Mexico. – Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- I will always remember the first show I did clean and sober… It was in New Mexico, in Albuquerque. I literally felt elevated, as everything was coming with such clarity. – Rob Halford
- ‘In Case You Didn’t Know’ was written in Mexico, actually, on a songwriter’s retreat. – Brett Young
Mexico Says And Puns
- Once upon a time in Mexico…
- Viva la Mexico!
- Melancholy, profoundly right and wrong, it embraces as it strangulates. – Ann Castillo
- Taking it as a whole, Mexico is a grand city, and, as Cortes truly said, it’s situation is marvelous. – Edward Burnett Tylor
- Mexico extends beyond its borders. – Vicente Fox
- I heard there’s a place on the border of Texas and Mexico that is making giant manned robots.
- It’s called Tex-Mechs.
- Hecho in Mexico – Made in Mexico.
- In Mexico, they say if you drink Topo Chico mineral water you’ll grow taller.
- My wife won’t come to Mexico with me. She thinks I will try tequila.
Looking for the perfect Mexican quotes in Spanish? We got you! English translations available to…
- “No eres lo que logras eres lo que superas” Meaning: You are not what you achieve, you are what you surpass.
- “Mejor solo que mal acompañado” Meaning: Better alone than in bad company.
- “Cuando no esperas nada, todo llega” Meaning: When you do not expect anything, everything arrives.
- “El que mucho abarca, poco aprieta” Meaning: Jack of all trades, master of none.
- “Al mal tiempo, buena cara” – To bad times a good face. Meaning: Put a good face to the bad times. Be positive.
- “Barriga llena, corazón content” Meaning: Full stomach, happy heart.
- Best Quotes For Traveling Couples
- Cool Adventure Quotes For Adrenaline Junkies
- Best Quotes About Chicago
- Best Instagram Quotes For Travelling With Friends
Pin For Later
Leave a Reply