There exists a world where everybody is living an excellent life. Place where relationships are perfect, enemies don’t exist because everyone is included in someone’s friend list, anyone’s words whether sane or insane get likes, where everybody works on the premise of “sharing is caring.”
Welcome to Facebook!
To exist in a world where everything is just perfect you also need to keep a pace with it. If there is one policy to be recognized on Facebook that is Stand out!
Be distinct or get extinct!
One thing on your Facebook profile that describes you and can’t be ignored is your Facebook bio. It highlights what you are so it has to be too striking.
Here we have got a collection of smart ideas of Facebook bios for girls that you can add in your bio if you want to be effortlessly noticed. For more inspiration also make sure to follow my Pinterest Board full of amazing quotes from travel to life inspiration.
Classy FB Bios For Girls
Everybody in life has standards. Isn’t it? Same goes with life on Facebook. You really need to maintain a class if you really want to be recognized. You have to be choosy to be classy.You have to be charm the gigantic audience out there.
Being classy means being calculated. You dress to impress, you talk elegantly even you make mistakes so perfectly that they no longer remain mistakes.
So “Ms Classy”! These are some classy FB bios for girls you may want to consider:
- Fueled by sarcasm, caffeine & classy thoughts
- What I learnt since I joined Facebook is, I am not as messed up as I thought I was!
- I am not weird….
You just can’t process me with a normal brain!
- I don’t Facebook my problems because I face them.
- You laugh at me because I am different
I laugh at you because YOU AREALL THE SAME
- Maturity is knowing when and where to be IMMATURE!
- Life isn’t about finding yourself it’s about CREATING yourself.
- I am blessed with a funny gene that makes melive and enjoy life tothe fullest.
- I don’t have more than one personality. I am exactly what I am.
- I am not and I will never be ashamed of who I am. Is it wrong to be amazingly unique?
- I am busy being myself
- If Nobody is perfect, then I am Nobody
- All I got right now is DREAMS
- Everybody has got some addiction; mine is SUCCESS
- I am my own experiment, My own piece of art
- You love me? Great!! You hate me? Even Better
- I don’t care what you think of me until you think “I am amazing.”
- I can change the world with my smile
- I am authentically an alright kinda person
- It takes only $0 to be kind.
- Please don’t say ‘she’s Weird and psycho’, I know it already
- Stop following me, I don’t even know where I am going.
- I think you are hot too, you’re permitted to follow me, let’s start!
- I’m busy, You can do something useful with your life too.
The Perfect Stylish Bio For FB For Girls Who Love Fashion
The perfect bio for Fb for girls who love fashion and want to illustrate with a simple caption or quote.
“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you” ― Ralph Lauren
“Why change? Everyone has their own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it” ― Audrey Hepburn
“Never use the word “cheap”. Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans — it’s up to you.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
“Fashion is not simply a matter of clothes. Fashion is in the air, born upon the wind. One intuits it. It is in the sky and on the road.” ― Coco Chanel
“There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.” ― Audrey Hepburn
“My definition of beauty is strength and personality.”― Diane Von Furstenberg
“A woman’s perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” ― Christian Dior
“Some people dream of having a big swimming pool. With me, its closets ” ― Audrey Hepburn
“One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
“What is comfortable fashion? To be comfortable, that can’t be in the vocabulary of fashion. If you want to be comfortable, stay home in your pajamas.” ― Donatella Versace
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ― Coco Chanel
“Life is a party. Dress like it” ― Audrey Hepburn
“Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever.” ― Ralph Lauren
“Fashion passes, style remains.” ― Coco Chanel
“Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.” ― Christian Dior
“A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul” ― Karl Lagerfeld
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in here eyes because that is the doorway to her heart” ― Audrey Hepburn
“My style is not that big. I wear heels, tight pants, and I wear diamonds.” ― Donatella Versace
“Attitude is everything.” ― Diane Von Furstenberg
“Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” ― Audrey Hepburn
“I love classic beauty. It’s an idea of beauty with no standard.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” ― Coco Chanel
“There is a shade of red for every woman” ― Audrey Hepburn
“Make me a fragrance that smells like love.” ― Christian Dior
“Character. Intelligence. Strength. Style. That makes beauty.” ― Diane Von Furstenberg
“Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
“Makeup can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if you are ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup.” ― Audrey Hepburn
Cute Bios For FB For Girls
Being cute is not a matter of choice, especially for girls. Why? Because all girls are born cute. You don’t believe it? Go look yourself in the mirror. I bet that is enough evidence.
So we have a consensus on the belief that “Girls are cute.” Great!
Being cute doesn’t mean to be cute just in looks but in everything you do. There’s always a tinge of cuteness in each and everything related to them.
Take a little bit of time to look at these cute bios for FB for girls to add cuteness to your FB bio as well:
- Being a girl is the best part of life. We choose to make the world Happy or Scary.
- Be afraid of Failure and fail, or dare to Succeed and you may.. Life’s always a choice.
- I have to always be good because being bad is not in my dictionary.
- Escape from the negativity, Embrace the positivity and see the changes.
- I will win, though I may not win immediately but I will definitely WIN.
- Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
- Don’t say she’s always bossy, No, I have what is called “Leadership skills”.
- Being this fabulous has been a complete and full-time job.
- I pick myself up every time whenever I fall. It’s true that every Wonder Woman believes in herself.
- The best protection and edge any woman can have … is COURAGE.
- Your opinion of me doesn’t define who I am.
- I’m a girl, so I’m allowed to be complicated without any explanations.
- You’re asking the wrong question: It’ not who’s going to let me; “It is who is going to stop me?”.
- You know, am 5’2″ but my attitude is 6’3″.
- And though she be little, she is fierce.
- I’m not short, I’m compact and ridiculously adorable.
- What?! Don’t say she’s small! You should know the world is too big!
- You should probably know that Dynamite comes in small packages.
- Fact: High heels empower women in a way.
- She’s the Rainbow that drives your clouds away.
- You know that no matter how hard you tried, you can never get me out of your head.
- Everyone has a story but mine has always being a mystery.
- Don’t you believe in love? You don’t know me.
- I solemnly swear I’m the best among the rest!
- You’d lose your mind trying to understand how mine works.
Funny FB Bios For Girls
If it’s to be fun around you then, believe me, you are a wonderful girl. Comedy and humor is a weapon of women. They don’t bother about their imperfections instead, they smash them by posing jokes.
No-no! That doesn’t mean they are absurd they are just funny and it’s amazing. If you have a touch of fun in your personality then crack it in your FB bio.
Peep into these funny FB bios for girls:
- If I don’t log in to Facebook for two days in a row ……Damn, call the police! Someone must’ve kidnapped me
- I am not addicted to Facebook. I just use it when I Have Time
BREAKTIME, OFFTIME,THIS TIME, THAT TIME, NO TIME, ANY TIME, ALL THE TIME!
- A long time ago, I used to have a life until someone told me to create a Facebook Account.
- I love Facebook. The only place where I can talk to the WALL and not look like an IDIOT
- When I have nothing to do, I do it on Facebook
- I have officially been declared as OFCD (Obsessive Facebook Checking Disorder)
- My dentist said I need a CROWN
I was like, I know. Right?
- There’s life without Facebook and Internet. Really?? Send me the link
- Express yourself unless you are a serial
- Flawless has seven letters so have meeeeee
- As useless as letter “g” in lasagna
- Wine + dinner = winner
- I don’t care what people think of me. Mosquitos find me attractive!
- Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
- Did it for the memories – totally worth it!
- I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
- I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
- Do I run? Yes… Out of time, patience and money.
- There’s no “we” in fries
- I put the “Pro” in procrastinate.
- Normal? Normal is only the people you do not know well enough
- There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as you expected.
- I wish common sense was more common.
Cool Bios For FB For Girls
Facebook is a swarm of hotties and the addition of more hot girls will increase global warming so now time to try something cool!
You don’t really have to try too hard to be cool. Looking cool starts from the strong presence, the way you carry yourself and the way you act. But being cool on the expense of being fake is not really cool.
Be yourself first and then pickone of these coolbiosforFBforgirls for yourself:
- I have snacks with me
- My parents should be proud of me BECAUSE I am addicted to Facebook, not to drugs!
- You don’t have to LIKE me, I am not a Facebook Status
- Don’t blame me, I was born
- Don’t Stress Me because You Can’t Impress Me…
- I don’t have haters.
I have fans in denial.
- I always keep a little “crazy me” inside me. You never know when you are gonna need it!
- Forget love… I’d rather fall in Chocolate!
- I’m so athletic. I surf… the Internet
- I am afflicted withawesomeness and there’s no cure to it
- Everybody has some weakness. But guess what? I ain’t everybody
- My Life, My Rules
- I am not odd, I am just way cooler than you
- Does your Ice Cream taste sweet? That sweetness is me.
- Focused. Intelligent. Motivated. Oh, and hell cute I am.
- I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged at the moment.
- I’m beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect… beautiful in my flaws… altogether I’m a beautiful disaster You’ll enjoy.
- People say I act like I don’t care. It’s not an act, I honestly Don’t Care.
- I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you, I’m the coach of your entire team.
- You’ve discovered an Hidden profile, but thanks for visiting!
- 40% savage, 40% sarcastic, 10% heartless and 10% annoying and overall, a Cutie.
- Don’t judge a woman from 100 feet away.
- Is there more to life than shopping?
I summarize life in three.. 1. Shopping, 2. Shopping and 3. More shopping.
- If you’re too open-minded, your brains stands the risk of falling out.
Short Status Bios For Girls | Short Bio For Facebook For Girls
People are always in a hurry, they don’t have too much time to stay and read to your long and long bios. Rather than reading them, they will probably prefer scrolling their timeline and you will be skipped.
But don’t worry you can still grab their attention by updating short bios. A short but impressive bio will do good for you.
These are some short status bios for girls that you can put in your bio:
- Fake look
- Height doesn’t matter, the heart does!
- What’s your why?
- Cue the confetti
- Change ain’t easy
- Stop over analyzing
- Creativity takes courage
- Seize the day
- Don’t overthink it
- Happiness is homemade
- Nourish your soul
- Try new things
- Make yourself proud
- Classy and Fabulous
- Totally trending right now
- Bio unavailable
- She who do dares, wins
- Leave me wild
- I am the sunshine
- Enjoy! You only live once
- I m a textrovert
- Being a woman is priceless
- Catch flights not feelings
- Live, Learn, Love
- Face the music
- Keep it cool
- Destiny is mine
- Victory loves preparation
Got the idea? Great! The list is hopefully super handy for you but there’s one more tip for you and that is just follow your instinct. Put on whatever you like because this is how you will enjoy more. Yes, what others like is also important but present whatever you like in a way that others like it too.
How you present yourself is how people view you so, what are you showcasing in your FB bio?
- Top Instagram Bio Ideas For Girls
- Cool Wanderlust Quotes To Inspire Travel
- The Best Captions & Quotes For Facebook Bios For Guys
- The Best Quotes & Captions For Insta Selfies
- Travel Quotes For Couples Who Love Travelling
Facebook share or pin to Pinterest!