- Comfortable bed
- Complimentary High-speed connectivity
- Awesome views of the Harbour
- Access to executive lounge
- Mini fridge(perfect if I want to keep my own chilled items in the crazy heat of HK)
- Beautiful MoMo cafe in the hotel offers an amazing breakfast, made just how you like it!
- Free shuttle buses
- Awesome concierge
- Located near MTR subway
- Easy access to financial district and shopping areas.
With a beautiful backdrop of Victoria Harbour, Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong offers a perfect stay while exploring the beautiful city. If these views are not your cup of tea then check out my post on Ritz Carlton where I enjoyed an afternoon of High Tea with panoramic views of Victoria Harbour or and for a full selection of hotels in Hong Kong covering all budgets then click the link.
|Standing tall to salute the bay.|
The hotel has free shuttles buses to and from the airport as well as shuttles passing through IFC mall which offers fantastic shopping, sightseeing and access to the ferry going to Macau and crossing over to Kowloon.
|Crystal Decor with Designer water bottles in MoMo Cafe at Marriott|