Lausanne is one of Switzerland’s hidden gems. Heading over to discover this French-speaking region of Vaud, Switzerland?
Then the Lausanne Airbnb apartments below are the perfect way to take in the views of this beautiful city that is set on Lake Geneva.
Home to the Internation Olympic Committee with many cathedrals and museums to check out in addition to the amazing mountain views on offer from many points in the city.
This is one city to help you rest and relax. The list Airbnb in Lausanne below takes the work out of apartment hunting in Lausanne Switzerland.
I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
- Top Tips For Using Airbnb As A Guest Or Host
- How To Earn Up To $5000 Towards Your Travels With Airbnb
- Top Apartments To Stay In Bangkok
- Where To Stay In Lisbon
- How To See Florence In One Day
- 1 The Best Airbnbs In Lausanne Switzerland
- 1.1 1. Cosy Lausanne Airbnb Apartment (£114 per night)
- 1.2 2. Cosy Lausanne Airbnb Apartment With Lake Views (£59 per night)
- 1.3 3. Airbnb Apartment in Lausanne (£75 per night)
- 1.4 4. Charming Lausanne Airbnb Apartment (£65 per night)
- 1.5 5. Charming Airbnb Studio Apartment In Lausanne (£46 per night)
- 1.6 6. Airbnb Apartment in Lausanne City Centre (£46 per night)
- 1.7 7. Lausanne Airbnb Studio Near The Lake (£62 per night)
- 1.8 8. Airbnb Apartment In The Centre Of Lausanne (£57 per night)
- 1.9 9. Lausanne Airbnb House Rental Lovely Village (£38 per night)
- 1.10 10. Lovely Lausanne Airbnb Apartment In Switzerland (£60 per night)
- 1.11 11. Cosy Apartments in Front of Pully Train Station (£45 per night)
- 1.12 12. Airbnb Apartment in Lausanne Downtown (£59 per night)
- 1.13 13. Lake View Apartment in Central Lausanne (£53 per night)
- 2 Lausanne Tours
The Best Airbnbs In Lausanne Switzerland
1. Cosy Lausanne Airbnb Apartment (£114 per night)
A cosy apartment with mind-blowing views over the Alps. 5min to the main train station, a 15m2 terrace to taste local wines or sip your favourite tea overlooking the lake, a beautiful wrought iron bed under an old molded ceiling.
And all the necessary to make your stay in Lausanne comfortable with a host willing to give tips for bars, restaurants and sightseeing to those interested!!
2. Cosy Lausanne Airbnb Apartment With Lake Views (£59 per night)
Great location, this pretty apartment of 69m2 is perfect for a single person, a couple or a group of friends visiting Lausanne. The cathedral and the old town are a 5-minute walk away.
Close to many restaurants and trendy bars and well served by public transport, you will visit Lausanne with simplicity. I will not fail to provide a selection of places to see. You are welcome at my place!
3. Airbnb Apartment in Lausanne (£75 per night)
Very nice apartment with balcony, located in the heart of downtown Lausanne. A beautiful bedroom with a double bed.
A comfortable lounge, furnished with taste and a beautiful fully equipped kitchen. Optimum comfort and easy access apartment includes a comfortable lounge with TV, sofa and armchair cook, lighting with dimmers.
The room is very bright and opens onto a balcony overlooking the rooftops of Lausanne. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, steamer, dishwasher. Cooking utensils and large fridge.
4. Charming Lausanne Airbnb Apartment (£65 per night)
The villa area very quiet and easy to get to. Parking next to the apartment. 10 mins drive to the city centre, 30 minutes by public bus.
The supermarket, bank, restaurants is all close by. A joint living room in the dining room. One bedroom with a queen size bed. Equipped kitchen. The single bed for the 3rd person is an extra bed that will be put in the living room.
5. Charming Airbnb Studio Apartment In Lausanne (£46 per night)
Charming studio in Evian with breath-taking lake view, 10mn from the pier, located on the 3rd floor with elevator of a residence.
6. Airbnb Apartment in Lausanne City Centre (£46 per night)
Well located apartment with lake views. 5 min walk from the town centre. A spacious living room with separate kitchen and bathroom. Perfect for couples with/without children.
7. Lausanne Airbnb Studio Near The Lake (£62 per night)
Nice studio apartment, 24m2, on the ground floor of our twin house with a separate entrance.
8. Airbnb Apartment In The Centre Of Lausanne (£57 per night)
Lausanne Airbnb apartment ideally located near the city centre in a quiet area. The apartment has a large furnished balcony, small living room, spacious dining table, gas grill.
9. Lausanne Airbnb House Rental Lovely Village (£38 per night)
This Airbnb in Lausanne is set in a village house of the 14th century located at the edge of the street in the village of Chambers. Ideal for tastings in the cellars of the neighbourhood -taking view from the skylights of the loft. The Chambers train station is 2min walk & supermarket.
No parking space is available with the apartment but it is easy to find parking in the 3 car parks of the village.
10. Lovely Lausanne Airbnb Apartment In Switzerland (£60 per night)
This is an apartment Airbnb in Lausanne that can accommodate up to 2 people. The flat features a hall, a kitchen, a bathroom toilet a bathtub, an open space containing a living room and a bedroom.
The total surface is about 45sqm. The kitchen is well equipped (cooker, oven, fridge, microwave and everything you need to cook).
The bedroom features a double bed (160cm) and a double cabinet for clothes is available in the hall. Two hangers are also available.
11. Cosy Apartments in Front of Pully Train Station (£45 per night)
Beautiful & Cosy Lausanne Airbnb apartment in front of the Pully train station. Parquet floor, with lots of character.
Apartment of about 65m2, beautiful view from the windows on Lake Geneva, bus stop just down the building, 4 minutes from Lausanne by train, the train station is 150m from apartment Large shopping centre less than 100m, Coop, Micros, Butcher, Bakery, shop, restaurants etc …
12. Airbnb Apartment in Lausanne Downtown (£59 per night)
This Lausanne Airbnb apartment offers a comfortable location, close to supermarket, shopping, bars, nightclubs, restaurants and transports. Architecture and interior design combine beautifully.
The bedrooms create a Keeling of comfort, the living and balcony have direct central views.
13. Lake View Apartment in Central Lausanne (£53 per night)
Beautiful Airbnb apartment right in the centre of Lausanne with a balcony looking out over Lake Geneva. Bus stop less than 100m away with regular buses directly to the train station taking less than 10 minutes.
A 5-minute walk to Rione Square, the Cathedral and central shopping district. Spacious, bright sitting room with comfy couch, big TV and channels from around the world.
Quick wi-fi, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and everything else you need for a stay in Lausanne.
Pin For Later!