The Best Ljubljana Airbnb Apartments In Slovenia
Heading to Ljubljana and looking for the best accommodation in Slovenia’s capital? Then the Ljubljana Airbnb apartments below will take the work out of the apartment hunting. Explore Slovenia’s largest city at ease with your very own comfortable Airbnb apartment in the city without breaking the bank.
There are plenty of things to do in Ljubljana as it also known for its green spaces, including expansive Tivoli Park, the curving Ljubljanica River, lined in outdoor cafes divides the city’s old town from its commercial hub. You can explore the many sights in Ljubljana and return to your apartment for an evening glass of wine for rest and relax at home away from home.
The city has many museums, including the National Museum of Slovenia, displaying historic exhibitions, and the Museum of Modern Art, home to 20th-century Slovene paintings and sculptures. For hotels alternatives to Airbnb click here for Ljubljana hotels. If it’s your first time using Airbnb you can get an Airbnb discount of $35/£25 by signing up using this link, I also have additional tips on using Airbnb for first timers here.
- Top Airbnb Tips
- Where To Stay In Dubai
- The Best Hostels In London
- Where To Stay In Thailand’s Phuket
- Things To See And Do In Kula Lumpur
- The Best Hotels In Bali For Every Budget
- 1 1. Airbnb Ljubljana Tivoli Apartment (£45 per night)
- 2 2. Unique Airbnb In Ljubljana Minutes From Main Square (£51 per night)
- 3 3. Luxury Airbnb Ljubljana Apartment (£70 per night)
- 4 4. Sunny Airbnb Apartment In The Centre Ljubljana (£46 per night)
- 5 5. Airbnb Apartment With View Of Tivoli Park (£41 per night)
- 6 6. Tacna Ljubljana Airbnb Apartment (£44 per night)
- 7 7. Central and Quiet Airbnb Apartment In Ljubljana (£71 per night)
- 8 8. Artistic Airbnb Loft Apartment In Ljubljana (£49 per night)
- 9 9. Airbnb Apartment In Ljubljana Close To Bus Station (£46 per night)
- 10 10. Apartment in Ljubljana’s Centre (£49 per night)
- 11 11. Charming Apartment in Heart of the City (£67 per night)
- 12 12. Cosy Airbnb Studio Ljubljana (£34 per night)
- 13 13. Suite Near Castle and River In Ljubljana (£53 per night)
- 14 14. Blue Patio Airbnb Condo In Ljubljana (£59 per night)
- 15 15. TIA Private Cosy Airbnb Apartment (£46 per night)
1. Airbnb Ljubljana Tivoli Apartment (£45 per night)
Ever wanted to live in the park but in a flat and not on the bench? Now’s your chance. My apartment is located in the Tivoli park and within walking distance to all major Ljubljana’s sights. If you travel with a larger group, it can be joined with the neighbouring apartment, so together I can host up to 4 people. The flat is newly renovated, using only high-quality materials, so you’ll feel like you’re staying in a 5-star hotel.
2. Unique Airbnb In Ljubljana Minutes From Main Square (£51 per night)
Perfect location in the very centre of the city, just a few minute walks from the main square, cathedral, marketplace, and castle hill. Train/bus station is 10 min walk away. Tourist info centre is 100 m away.
3. Luxury Airbnb Ljubljana Apartment (£70 per night)
Brand new, contemporary furnished 60m2 the apartment that lies comfortably on the 7th floor of one of Ljubljana’s most iconic buildings. It’s suitable for 4 people and only a 15min walk away from the City Centre, and 5min from the main bus/train station.
4. Sunny Airbnb Apartment In The Centre Ljubljana (£46 per night)
You will love living in this cute, newly renovated apartment. It is located in the city centre, on restaurants, shop, food market… Although it is placed in one of the most visited street, apartment is quiet, looking on the riverside and you will enjoy staying there. The apartment has everything you need to feel like home. The kitchen is fully equipped, there is a double bed and extra bed in the apartment.
5. Airbnb Apartment With View Of Tivoli Park (£41 per night)
A wonderful designer 1 double bedroom / 1-bathroom apartment, equipped with a sofa in the living room to accommodate a total of 4 guests, located next to the lush Tivoli park in Ljubljana, only steps from the bus station and grocery store.
The flat is within close proximity to the city centre and the famous Triple Bridge, the majestic Ljubljana Castle and the main bus and train terminal. It’s the perfect place to stay for a relaxing holiday in Ljubljana.
6. Tacna Ljubljana Airbnb Apartment (£44 per night)
Comfortable two floor 65m2 open apartment in an old tobacco factory, completely renovated in 2017, situated in Ljubljana city centre. The apartment is close to the old city centre, public transport just in front of the building, parks, art and culture, grocery store, restaurants, bakery… It offers comfortable and relaxed hosting for 4 people with a privacy of one bedroom and with available free parking.
7. Central and Quiet Airbnb Apartment In Ljubljana (£71 per night)
This spacious and sunny studio apartment is centrally located but quite and romantic. Its unique decor is the result of various artists who lived here before. Personal touches make you feel like at home. Not only that, the location is just amazing, right below Ljubljana’s Castle Hill. The apartment is perfect for a romantic getaway, young families or a group of friends exploring Ljubljana.
8. Artistic Airbnb Loft Apartment In Ljubljana (£49 per night)
This cosy loft is situated in former Tobacco factory building in the City Centre of beautiful Ljubljana. Converted into an artist’s studio loft style accommodation with huge windows, high ceilings and lots of character.
There is an open part with living space, kitchen, bathroom with shower and mezzanine bedroom. It’s perfect for a couple or 3 people (additional bed) who want to explore the beauties of Ljubljana on foot.
9. Airbnb Apartment In Ljubljana Close To Bus Station (£46 per night)
Situated in the city centre, just 150m from the Central Railway Bus station, it makes it perfect for those who’d like to experience all the best of Ljubljana. The centre is just 5 min away! Cosy, but modern, well equipped apartment (he – the engineer – made it functional/ she- the performer- made it special) offers the affordable luxury for all kinds of travellers.
10. Apartment in Ljubljana’s Centre (£49 per night)
Spend a few days in a luxurious suite in one of the hippest streets in Ljubljana, steps away from the famous Dragon bridge. Walking distance to the castle, riverbank bars and most of Ljubljana’s sights. 5-star hotel experience for a bargain price.
11. Charming Apartment in Heart of the City (£67 per night)
Newly renovated and furnished apartment located on the Congress square in the heart of Ljubljana, overlooking the Ljubljana river and with a view of the Castle. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two small kitchens, comfortably accommodates 4 people.
12. Cosy Airbnb Studio Ljubljana (£34 per night)
Cosy completely renovated studio in the heart of the ancient part of Ljubljana. Modern design with everything a traveller needs for a short or longer stay in Ljubljana. The space is bright, modern and comfortable for two or four people who want to explore Ljubljana at the doorstep.
13. Suite Near Castle and River In Ljubljana (£53 per night)
Set in one of the best locations in the city in the very centre of the old town of Ljubljana. It has a great view of the castle and river. Just across the bridge, there is a food market where you can buy daily fresh vegetables, fruit, … as well as a lot of eco-food mostly from Slovenia region.
You are in the heart of Ljubljana where all the shops, cafes and restaurants are located. Most of the main attractions, museums and galleries are within walking distance.
14. Blue Patio Airbnb Condo In Ljubljana (£59 per night)
Brand new, perfectly located, modern and fully furnished luxury apartment. Less than 10 minutes from the Ljubljana’s most charming part of the old town and just a few minutes’ walk from the main bus/train station.
This cosy place comes with a free secure off-street parking in the garage under the apartment, two complimentary bikes and a beautiful private patio with a table and chairs, perfect for lazy morning breakfasts, lounging and dining.
15. TIA Private Cosy Airbnb Apartment (£46 per night)
TIA apartment offers everything a traveller need. It’s conveniently located in a peaceful quiet area of the city centre next to Tivoli Park. It takes about 10 minutes of walking through the park, to get to the vibrant old city centre that offers bars restaurants.
Less than 1 minute away from the apartment you will find a grocery store, a bakery and a bus stop. The apartment is located on the ground floor of the building and offers a fully equipped kitchen, king size bed, TV, Wi-Fi and parking.
Pin For Later!