What comes to your mind when you think of traveling through Italy? You expect a surprise peeking at you from the ancient monuments and beautiful Italian statues from the times of the Roman empire. You also look forward to visiting the museums and the cathedrals that have withstood the ravages of time.
Whether you are visiting Italy for its food or its architecture, no doubt you will want to share your experiences with friends; family or followers. So, what better way to share your pictures and video than to caption them with our perfectly curated list of Instagram quotes about Italy.
Below are the perfect quotes about Coast Amalfi, Florence, Naples and more. For additional inspiration be sure to match them up with these Italian hashtags.
Best Italy Captions For Instagram
While the best Italy travel guide books will help you explore this amazing country, from exploring the beautiful towns of Lake Garda and those in Lake Como to working your way through an itinerary for Venice or even enjoying the perfect Airbnb in Cinque Tere., below we take the work out of coming up with a caption for a trip to Italy with the selection below.
Cool Instagram Captions About Italy
- Traveling is the ruin of all happiness! There’s no looking at a building after seeing Italy. -Fanny Burney
- Open my heart and you will see, Graved inside of it, “Italy”. – Robert Browning
- Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life. – Anna Akhmatova
- You may have the universe if I may have Italy. – Giuseppe Verdi
- Extraordinary scenes there at the end. I think some of the crowd chanting ‘Italy! Italy!’ were actually Irish. – Tom McGurk
- The Creator made Italy from designs by Michaelangelo. – Mark Twain
- A man who has not been in Italy, is always conscious of an inferiority, from his not having seen what it is expected a man should see. – Samuel Johnson
- Italy, and the spring and first love all together should suffice to make the gloomiest person happy. – Bertrand Russell
- How beautiful is sunset, when the glow of Heaven descends upon a land like thee, Thou Paradise of exiles, Italy! – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- One of the great joys of traveling through Italy is discovering firsthand that it is, indeed, a dream destination. – Debra Levinson
Instagram Quotes About Florence
- Florence – the city of tranquility made manifest. – Katherine Cecil Thurston
- Everything about Florence seems to be colored with a mild violet, like diluted wine. – Henry James
- Through these old streets I wander dreamily; Around me Florence sweeps her busy tide of life. – William Leighton
- Florence is charming, cozy, beautiful, inspiring – it has so many great places to go to and so many unique things to see that you won’t find anywhere else! – Edgardo Osorio
- To be in Florence is to reflect on Europe’s intricate diversity – and its lost creativity. – Timothy Garton Ash
- Florence and art is something that is part of my life and is part of myself. – Roberto Cavalli
- In Florence, classical buildings sit against medieval buildings. It’s that contrast we like. – Richard Rogers
- Visiting Florence was like attending a surprise party every day. – Jennifer Coburn
- Jaipur, like Florence or Kyoto, other artisan-rich cities to which it roughly compares, has always been known for its craftsmanship. – Hanya Yanagihara
- You go to Florence and all the paintings you’ve seen in books are there. To see them in real life, it just blows your mind. – Anh Do
Quotes About Amalfi Coast
- Capri on the Amalfi Coast in Italy is my ultimate holiday destination. – Vidal Sassoon
- My favorite thing is Spaghetti with white clam sauce anywhere on the Amalfi Coast or the Tuscan Coast. – Todd English
- I wanted to hold onto this point in time before our eyes found each other and before I knew whether our hearts could do the same. “Amalfi Blue” – Lisa Fantino
- Took our first trip to the Amalfi Coast. Couple days on the beach, then it’s adios – Drake
- They watching and we just yachting. . .island hopping off the Amalfi Coast – Jay-Z & Beyonce
- I spend most summers in Italy as a child either in Tuscany or at the Amalfi Coast – Celia Conrad
- We shore do love our time here on the Amalfi Coast!
- The winding road along Italy’s Amalfi Coast is famous, but we love exploring by sea.
- Sure, the Amalfi Coast may be known as a romantic Italian destination, but it’s also a great place to spend quality time with your family.
- There is no more romantic spot in the world than the Amalfi Coast. Just ask the thousands who propose, marry, and honeymoon along these shores every year!
Perfect Captions & Quotes About Positano
- In Positano, I like the San Pietro Hotel, which is run by a friend whose family has owned the hotel for more than 100 years. – Ivana Trump
- Put a compass to paper and trace a circle. Then tell me which other country has such a concentration of places like Amalfi, Naples, Ischia, Procida, Sorrento, Positano, Pompeii, and Capri. – Diego Della Valle
- Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn’t quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you have gone. – John Steinbeck
- Here’s how you get Hollywood in Positano: You need a nail salon and a yogurt place. – Anne Hathaway
- Positano is a dream place that isn’t quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you are gone. – John Steinbeck
- With its crystalline water, immaculate pebble beach, and vibrant resort atmosphere, Positano is chic from the top of the cliff right down to the water’s edge.
- Italian’s make relaxation a science, and southern Italians make it an artform. When in Positano….
- A room with a view…once you’re in Positano, you’ll never want to leave!
Cool Quotes About Naples
- Rome is stately and impressive; Florence is all beauty and enchantment; Genoa is picturesque; Venice is a dream city; but Naples is simply fascinating. – Lilian Whiting
- Here we are at last. The Italian proverb says “See Naples and die” but I say, see Naples and live; for there seems a great deal worth living for. – Arthur John Strutt
- Naples is the flower of paradise. The last adventure of my life. – Alexandre Dumas
- You cannot say, because I am from Naples so I like the mixture of drama and comedy all together. – Sophia Loren
- Naples is famous for its handmade ties so I always buy them there. – Gino D’Acampo
- People in the U.S. are more reserved, whereas in Naples they’ll hit each other and then kiss each other a second after. – Lucy DeVito
- Naples is curiously chaotic and, if I’m honest, a bit dilapidated. It certainly has a ‘lived-in’ look. It’s alive, it’s vibrant, it’s a little bit dirty, it’s busy, and I loved it. – Paul Hollywood
- My initials are D.M., just like Diego Maradona. And just like him, I want to be remembered by the people of Naples. – Dries Mertens
- For me, being Italian, I love pizza. Particularly from Naples. I am obsessed. – Chiara Ferragni
- He who doesn’t love Naples, has yet to learn how to love life. – Anonymous
- How To Get From Milan To Cinque Terre
- How To Get Around Venice
- The Best Airports For Lake Como
- What To Pack For Florence
- How To Get From Naples To Amalfi Coast
Leave a Reply