Being active on social media is trendy nowadays. Whatever you do or wherever you go, you prefer to share your activities there, and Instagram is one of the best social media for that purpose. Whether you had a dining at the best restaurant of your choice on your birthday, anniversary, meeting friends for breakfast, brunch or lunch, it is quite a thrill to share the photos of the restaurant and the yummy foods.
Instead of posting the pictures of only the food, you can add food captions with those pictures to make them more attractive. To get more ‘Likes’ and comments on your post, you can use these food quotes at any time.
If you are a lover of Instagram or social media in general then below are 50+ cool ideas for the perfect with, the cool, short or funny caption for your food posts. A list of Instagram caption ideas for food posts on your Insta feed. Great your also want to showcase your own meal preparations too. For more inspiration also follow my Pinterest Board full of amazing quotes from travel to life inspiration.
- 1 Funny Quotes for Pictures of Food on Instagram
- 2 Try These Witty Food Quotes for Instagram Food Pictures
- 3 Types of Cool Food Quotes for Instagram Pictures
- 4 How do you write long captions on Instagram?
- 5 Tips on coming up with good food captions for Instagram stories
- 6 How are food bloggers making money on Instagram?
- 7 How can I improve on the quality of my Instagram food pictures?
Funny Quotes for Pictures of Food on Instagram
You can come up some creative Instagram captions ideas for food Else, or look for the best food captions online to add with your pictures. Today, you will find certain good captions for food pictures to share on your Instagram profile, or even funny quotes like these.
- “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” – Unknown
- “The only thing I like better than talking about Food is eating.” – Unknown
- “Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very
beautiful in itself.” – Unknown
- “Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.” – Unknown
- “If food were free, why work?”- Unknown
- “Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” – Unknown
- “Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is.”- Irish Proverb
- “After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.” – Mark Twain
- “There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.” – Unknown
- “I think about food literally all day every day. It’s a thing.”- Unknown
- “Popcorn for breakfast! Why not? It’s a grain. It’s like, like, grits, but with high self-esteem.” – James Patterson
- “You can’t just eat good food. You’ve got to talk about it too. And you’ve got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
- “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.”– Jim Davis
- “Rice is born in water and must die in wine.” – Italian Proverb
- “My weaknesses have always been food and men — in that order.”- Unknown
Try These Witty Food Quotes for Instagram Food Pictures
Here are some funny and witty food captions for Instagram that will make your posts catchier and more captive. Your audience will find these hilarious and interesting, and thus, you can get more followers on your Instagram profile.
- “When I’m eating, I’m deaf and stupid.”- Unknown
- “Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.”- Unknown
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” – Unknown
- “If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?”- Unknown
- “I’m pretty sure that eating chocolate keeps wrinkles away because I have never seen a 10-year-old with a Hershey bar and crow’s feet.”– Amy Neftzger
- “The onion is the truffle of the poor.”– Robert J. Courtne
- “I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge.” -Unknown
- “Thank God I don’t have to hunt for my food, I don’t even know where tacos live.”-Unknown
- “If the soup isn’t hot enough to make a grown man wince, it’s undrinkable.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.”– Sophia Loren
- “Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.” – Beth
- “Skinny people are easier to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake.” – Unknown
- “I want a guy to say the three magic words to me…’ I brought food.’” – Unknown
- “I’ll leave the chocolate … but I do not have any clutter!.” Unknown
- “There are people in the world so hungry that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”– Mahatma Gandhi
- “Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.” – Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
- “Animals feed; man eats; only a man of wit knows how to eat.” – Jean Anthelme
- “Broken biscuits … no calories!.” – Unknown
Types of Cool Food Quotes for Instagram Pictures
There are many funny food captions for Instagram that will make your posts catchier and more captive. Your audience will find them hilarious and interesting, and thus, you can get more followers on your Instagram profile. You will also find suitable captions for food and friends online. If you have gathered for a group lunch or hanging out with friends, those captions will work like magic to get more ‘Likes’ and comments on your profile.
Many foodies to whom food is love, often look for such apt quotes to share the pictures on social media. Hopefully, this list of 50 quotes and sayings will help you. While sharing quotes with pictures, remember that they must be appropriate with your post. If you share a picture of pizza and say something about ice cream, that won’t serve your purpose.
- “Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” – Ruth Reichl
- “Don’t dig your grave with your knife and fork.” – English Proverb
- “If someone else is paying for it, food just tastes a lot better.” – Unknown
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta.” – Unknown
- “Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.” – Unknown
- “A gourmet who thinks of calories is like a tart that looks at her watch.” – James Beard
- “He who eats alone chokes alone.” – Arabian proverb
- “Cheese is milk’s leap towards immortality.” –Clifton Fadiman
- “I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.” – Unknown
- “I’m soy into you.” – Unknown
- “I may look like a potato now, but one day I’ll turn into fries, and you’ll all want me then.” – Unknown
- “An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.” –Will Rogers
- “Hunger is a good cook.” –Proverb
- “I’m not like other girls. I know what I want for dinner. I’ve been thinking about it since lunch.” – Unknown
- “If you combine wine and dinner, the new word is the winner.” Unknown
- “Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt.” – Unknown
- “Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either.” – Unknown
Think of the message you are trying to convey with your image. Think of what your current mood is, what the image reminds you of, who you are with, what the current conversation is, the time it is, what the food looks like, the ingredients and now you have suddenly so many angles and themes you could talk about in your long FOOD caption for Instagram.
Describe the smell, the text, the taste, you can even include a joke in your caption, or include elements of what your current conversation with who you are with and then ask your followers for an opinion. Ask people if they have tried the food you are eating or showcasing in your Inst pic.
Similar to the above response, for the previous section. Coming up with great food captions for Instagram stories doesn’t need to be difficult. You can talk about current affairs and how it may inspire you to create a particular meal, or led you to go out to a particular place to eat. It can really by as silly and fun and cute as you wish.
The key is not to overthink it. Just keep it light-hearted and then also ask your viewers what they think. Make your viewers part of the stories and ask for comments, as them what they are eating at the moment, how they plan their meals, what the recent dining experience was like, any new foods they would recommend you try. Hopefully, that gives you a starting point to help you create cool and interesting food-themed Instagram stories.
How are food bloggers making money on Instagram?
Many bloggers worth with PR and directly with brands to promote food products. Sometimes this can be by way a recipe, it can also be restaurant, cafe or bar promotion. This can also be by way of a sponsored post of actually visiting an establishment and then promoting it to your Instagram.
How can I improve on the quality of my Instagram food pictures?
When it comes to photography its all about light and shadows! I hope many of the images in the post provide some inspiration in terms of the composition of the image in how the food is not only positioned on the plates, how its positioned on the actual images, notice where the light is coming from on the image, notice the angle of the camera.
Whether is from the top, the side or directly facing the food. All of these elements help in making your images and food pictures appear more appealing to the eye and taking what can be just ordinary images and elevating them.
- The Best Quotes For Family Travel Posts
- 50 Best Road Trip Quotes For Instagram Or Facebook Captions
- Best Instagram Bios For Girls
- Cool Facebook Bio Ideas
Pin To Board!