Traveling across the globe takes a toll on our bodies even with the most comfortable aircraft. Irrespective of the schedule, travelers with jet lags and inconvenience can look for a breather available across all the major airports.
From spas to cafeterias to private lounges, all are equipped with international standards of amenities, and shower rooms are something to look forward to. With that in mind we are going to talk about Bangko airport showers and facilities in the guide below. With many being open 24×7, you can also purchase Bangkok Airport lounge day pass online.
Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand, is a busy 3 terminal complex. Terminal 1 and 2 are side by side, whereas the domestic (Terminal 3) is located about 500 meters from T2. Air-conditioned walkway and free to user bus shuttle connecting all these terminals provide convenience.
Each terminal has luxurious lounges, where several are within the transit area, while some of them are accessible by the departing passengers only. For Bangkok airport facilities continue reading.
Suvarnabhumi Bangkok Airport Showers & Lounges
So, does Bangkok airport have showers? Yes, there are plenty! Suvarnabhumi Airport offers luxurious sleeping lounges equipped with elegant shower rooms to enjoy refreshing bath after a long haul flight. You can access them by a prepaid lounge pass, lounge membership programs, or by paying the fees while entering.
- Miracle Business Class (Concourse C): Relax and rejuvenate yourselves while waiting for your long flight from Bangkok. Located on Concourse 3 at level 3, Gate 2, this lounge has clean showers available on a paid basis. The center has a world-class ambiance, a quality range of cuisine, and complimentary alcoholic beverages. Packages start from 500 Bahts per person for a minimum of 2 hours of occupancy.
- Miracle Business Class (Concourse D): For all the international business and first-class travelers, the lounge is an option to splurge in your temporary stay. Located on the 3rd floor, the lounge allows shower facilities on a paid basis. Enjoy a wide range of food with complimentary alcohol during the stay. This comfortable lounge comes for 1000 Bahts for 2 hours per person.
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse F): Visitors to Bangkok can sign off on a higher note with this international lounge located on the 3rd level. Travelers can wash away fatigue with a paid shower available for round the clock. Passengers, irrespective of travel class would find the place cozy and worthwhile. The package for the lounge starts from 1000 Bahts per 2 hours.
Bangkok Airport Airline Lounges
You can also find showers at Bangkok Airport within the airline lounges below.
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (For Domestic Departure, Concourse A): Open from 4.30 am to 10.00 pm, the lounge offers a shower room for refreshment and premium food collection. Economy class travelers can make the most of the convenience offered in this lounge. Although only applicable for domestic flyers, the lounge is located near Concourse A opposite Gate A3.
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal): European Airline duo Air France and KLM have a shared lounge in the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Another offering of Bangkok airport shower lounges for tired visitors, this offering is on a paid basis while enjoying both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Located on Concourse F at the 3rd level, this excellent lounge is open for 24×7, welcoming all the visitors and transit passengers. The charges for 3 hours are 22 GBP, one of the most reasonably priced destinations.
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (For International Departure, Concourse D): Bangkok Airways presents an international terminal version of the popular ribbon lounge. The lounge provides complete facilities, including Shower options, newspapers, and WiFi for long transit travelers. Situated near Concourse D opposite Gate D7, this elegant lounge opens for all visitors, irrespective of the Airways they opt. Starting for a nominal 28 USD, it is among the reasonably priced lounges in the airport.
- Qantas Club (Concourse G): Bangkok is a popular transit point to Australia from Western countries and Qantas. This national carrier offers an exclusive lounge in the airport with an equipped bar, lounge dining, and shower facilities. Located at level 3, near gates 1 to 5, the lounge is operational 4 hours before the first scheduled Qantas flight departure until the last. Rates differ from 410 AUD per person and 540 AUD Australian flyers.
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal): Oman Air travelers can rely on the fine lounge available exclusively for those located on Concourse E, at Level 3. It offers showers for refreshment and is operational from 5 am to 8.30 pm. However, the lounge is accessible to one particular airline. For 2 hours, it costs 888 Baht per person.
Bangkok Airport Sleeping Pods And Nearby Hotels
Want to grab a sleep box at Bangkok airport or asking yourself, is there a hotel in Bangkok airport? Suvarnabhumi International Airport has a few hotels who wish to stay for a day or two.
- Sleeping Pods: Concourse B and D in the Airport have Sleeping Pods.
- Avagard Capsule Hotel: Situated along the Landside on Floor B, this hotel provides a comfortable short-term stay in the form of Sleep Capsules. It has 5 soundproof sleep capsules, a queen size bed with WiFi, and USB charging points. For 7 hours, the charges are 800 Baht, and 15 hours cost 1900 Baht.
- Boxtel: Located near the Link Station, the hotel provides a shared restroom and free WiFi. The cost for 4 hours stay is 1250 Baht. The soundproof rooms with an air-conditioned and full bed with a pillow and blanket are some other takeaways.
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport: This hotel is at a 3 minutes’ walk from the main airport terminal. It suits splurge-class travelers with the rates starting from 2380 Baht per night along with other packages.
Bangkok Airport Wi-Fi Access
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport offers 2 WiFi free of cost to travelers for the first 2 hours. The registration is simple, and short transit travelers can make the most of the facility. Apart from this, WiFi connection is available with unlimited packages starting from 50 Baht only.
In addition to the shower facilities at Bangkok airport, illustrated above, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport scales the highest form of comfort to the travelers while waiting for the long haul or a transit flight. The lounges are best in terms of comfort, and some offer paid shower to the travelers apart from pampering with luxurious amenities. With hotels, sleep capsules, and international-standard lounges, the stay in the airport is beyond words.
- 5 Reason Why You Will Love Bangkok
- The Perfect Itinerary For Phuket
- Perfect Itinerary For 3 Weeks In Thailand
- Packing For Thailand
- Where To Stay In Bangkok
- Cool Airbnbs In Bangkok To Stay At
Pin For Later
Leave a Reply