Neals Yard Covent Garden is among the top places visitors to London must include on their London itinerary. Plus there plenty of cafes in Neal’s Yard Covent Garden for those that want to add a bit of colour to your Instagram feed. Neal’s Yard is a small alley in London’s Covent Garden between Shorts Gardens and Monmouth Street which opens into a beautiful courtyard. This little tight spot in London’s Westend is also popular with Londoners as it contains several health-food cafes, healthy and beauty store Neal’s Yard Remedies, Neal’s Yard Dairy, Casanova & daughters and Wild Food Cafe, in addition to salon Hair By Fairy in addition to therapeutic treatment rooms.
- Where To Stay In London’s Westend
- The Best Rooftop Bars In London
- Exploring London’s Trafalgar Square
- A Luxury Stay At London’s Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard
Below are Neal’s Yard Covent Garden photos to help illustrate just how beautiful these colourful bricked buildings are in this busy little courtyard. Shop fronts are busked in bright vibrant coloured murals.
Neal’s Yard Covent Garden Cafes and Restaurants
- Jacob the Angel is an English Coffeehouse set within Neal’s Yard, a pretty little corner of Covent Garden. Serving freshly baked cakes, pastries, and pies.
- 26 Grains is among favourites for Neal’s Yard Covent Garden breakfast hunters. It does beautiful and creative porridges.
- Native Wild Food Restaurant Covent Garden in London serving British, foraged, game, rare breed, local and seasonal produce.
- Casanova & Daughters is a Sicilian deli and wine bar where you will find delicious and authentic Italian produce.
The restaurant collaborates with small local producers to select and grow the finest Sicilian products.
- Souk Medina is located in next to Native in Neals Yard Covent Garden in the heart of London, serving the best North African cuisine outside Morocco.
- Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels is a French-influenced wine bar & restaurant with an eclectice modern bar, restaurant, and delicatessen with over 400 hand-picked wines.
- Homeslice Neal’s Yard serves classic and creative pizzas and prosecco. It was originally a food stall and now is in permanent Neal’s Yard home.
How to get to Neal’s Yard In Covent Garden
It takes less than 5 minutes to get from Covent Garden underground to Neal’s Yard. From Covent Garden station is a few meters to Neal Street which leads on to Short Street and from there its only a few meters into Neal’s yard.
Pin For Later