In my last post, I shared with you reasons why you should consider a stay in Santorini’s Akrotiri
when you visit this beautiful island. Santorini, like many Greek islands, comes with an abundance of sunshine and sea. Santorini draws people from all four corners of the globe to sample a little bit of island living. As many a traveller has Santorini on their list, after beach hopping around Santorini
, I thought I would provide you some tips on a beach vacation packing list for Santorini. Hot weather, warm seas and the perfect spot to cool off is just what the doctor ordered! When it comes to travel and beauty in hot weather simplicity is key. Whether you are heading for a beach vacation in Europe or Santorini, in particular, my beach vacation packing list below suits most travel vacation plans. Below are essential packing list items I packed for a trip to Santorini to help you with putting together your own.
1. A good moisturiser – Hot or cold weather a good moisturiser is key to looking fresh. It also helps keep your make sure in place, although I prefer less make-up during hot weather.
2. Cleanser and toner – Cleansing the skin of sunscreen and make-up for a clearer and fresh face.
3. Sunscreen – There is nothing more aging that sunburnt skin so protect your skin not only from burns but from UVA and UVB. Yes, that goes from the black skin, Indian skin. Everyone should be wearing it. Why? Because cancer does not discriminate so slather it on!
Perfect Travel Beauty Kits
4. Sunglasses – Get some shade in your life.
5. Mascara, brow kit, lip gloss – Less is more when it comes to make-up and hot weather. The last thing you want is having foundation and eyeshadow sweating off your face. For a fresh-faced look cleanse and tone, moisturise then shape the brow, a little mascara and lip gloss and you are good to good. That is pretty much all the make-up you will usually find in my bag when I travel in hot weather.
6. Accessories – Keeping things simple is great but packing a few accessories can take a simple outfit from simple to vavavoom in 0-60!
7. Big Hat – Your very own portable shade. The bigger the better!
Perfect Summer Hats
8. Hair moisture – For someone that had super dry hair I love Aveda, Kerastase and Qhemet Biologics in taming the mane in super drying weather.
9. After suncare with aloe vera – After being in the sun all day. Add moisture back into the skin as well as protect any parts of your skin that may have been overexposed to the sun.
10. Scarf – Warm days and cooler nights. Packing a scarf or shawl will save you from that cold breeze on the evening stroll back to the hotel.
Shop The Look
|Swimsuit: Gossard, Scarf: H&M, Sunglasses: Rayban, Bag: Zara, Hat: ASOS Earrings and Bracelet: Bizermani Jewellery
Roomy Beach Bags
Perfect swimsuits to suit all shapes
So you never miss a post, be sure to follow me on
Like This Post? Please Share or Pin For Later