Afternoon Tea On A London Bus With Bloggers
Sunday rolled on and as if by magic, London was beautifully bathed in glorious sunshine when giggling bloggers jumped on board the afternoon tea tour bus run by BB Bakery, some were so eager that they managed to get on the wrong BB Bakery tour bus(they were politely ushered off). We were also in the good company of a dashing Tom from Thistle Hotels who was on hand to answer our questions we had about the hotel, most of which are in easy access to many of London’s tourist attractions. So if you are heading over to London for business or pleasure then you have plenty to choose from. I didn’t even know they had that many Thistle Hotels dotted around the capital.
The Best Saved For Last
Highlights of Afternoon Tea On A London Bus
- Its an afternoon to remember onboard a classic Routemaster bus through the heart of London whilst offering you a selection of gorgeous treats as you drive through the very best of the city.
- The afternoon tea experience takes you around the wonderful sights of London including Buckingham Palace, London Eye and Westminster.
- Indulge in the scrumptious sandwiches, delicious cakes and pastries, and wash it all down with the quintessentially British tradition of high tea.
- Take in views of The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
Suitable For: Perfect for all the family, with friends or as a romantic treat for your partner.
Afternoon Tea London Bus Tour Price:
- Adult £50.00
- Child (5 – 11 Years) £40.00
Similar Tours In London
London has many cool and wonderful tours that allow you to dine as you cruise around the city whether that is on the bus or on the Thames River by boat. On the blog, you will Also find another tour I did on The Bateaux London which offers afternoon tea about aboard Bateaux London but they also offer a cruise with lunch or dinner with jazz in the evening.
BB Bakery Afternoon Tea Tour Route and Map
More On London:
- Money Saving Tip For Exploring London
- The Best View Points In London
- Why You Need To Visit London’s Oldest Market
- The Best Hostels In London
- Views Over St Pauls Cathedral
Pin For Later