To fully appreciate the London skyline one must see it from many of London’s best viewpoints. A sunset in London in the summer is truly magical. A sunrise in London even better. Here I share 5 of London’s best places to get a taste of the best places for spotting a sunset in London. Read on for tips from a local!
- Our Luxury Stay At Shangri-La At The Shard
- A Luxury Adventure On Victoria Falls
- The Best Places To Stay In Bali
- How To See London In One Day
The Best Viewpoints In London | 5 Top Places To Catch The Sunset in London
1. London Eye– Paid entrance but great views of London’s Westend, Big Ben, and sights on the Thames.
2. Sky Garden at the Walkie Talkie – Paid (you book to eat at the restaurants) and free entrance tickets available via their website, although there is a waiting time if you are particular about dates you can go. I have also linked on my blog post on the views and what to expect.
3. One Change Root Top Terrace – Free entrance and the views are pretty cool. I have linked to a post on my blog.
4.The Shard– This is a paid entrance but the views are amazing! They open late and early so its perfect for sunrise and sunsets views.
5. St Pauls Cathedral – Paid entrance as you have access to the cathedral and audio tour. Shots below were all taken from one of the open galleries at the top of the cathedral.